indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (4 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

driek
User
spacer line

Hello,
Soon i will stay about 1 month in Bali and i want to do something active.
I cannot play tennis, but i am eager to learn. I am looking for someone who can teach me every day about 2 hours tennis.
You really do not have to be professional. Just someone who can come to my hotel to play with me. Of course i am willing to pay for this.
Pls send email to driekRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.emcloa.com

tiaraa
User
spacer line

Hello Driek
oeps....I think that I already late.....sorry......

daft_punk
User
spacer line

Hello driek

there is a balinese tennis player always on the beach at pantai 66 seminyak. His name is Putu and everybody knows him there on the beach so not hard to find. he is a tenis trainer and for a not much money he will play whenever you want

Dutchess
User
User icon of Dutchess
spacer line

Looking at the dates, I think mr Dries has long be settled down back at home at whatever place.
2 Hours tennis in the Bali heat looks to me an exhaustive thing.
Anxious to know whether he indeed learnt the service, volley, back- en forehand.

Emoticon: Party!

wablief?

ainet
User
spacer line

Looking for tennis partner for period 05.15 - 06.10 at Bali (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua). I'm intermediate/advanced player, flexible on time and place.
+6281237508809

spacer line  

Hey... Emoticon: Stupid i also want to learn tennis.

Hotels in Bali facilities offered in the Bali villas are one of the main factors to be considered. For more information visit : http://www.tamanindrakila.net/

spacer line  

Come and join us as a tennis-player at the Canggu Club (http://www.cangguclub.com).

We have the best facilities to offer tennis players on the island of Bali, have players of all levels, and tennis teachers and hitting partners to improve your skills.

If you have nothing to loose, you can risk everything

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

95,501,587 topic views - 242,161 posts - 13,761 topics - 35,541 members - last post @ 03-12-2021 10:10 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2021
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

156,253,621 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com