indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

No, no dramatic stories about Aceh where love couples are arrested on the beach because of holding hands, but just some Indonesian reality.

The beaches south of Yogyakarta (Parangkusumo, Parangtritis and Samas) are places people go several nights a week to taste some of the local 'meat' available. From the most remote places people go here to have sex and then head back to the city, just in time for their subuh prayers.

Sometimes however the Satpol PP (civil police) holds a razzia in which hookers and their clients are busted. They are brought to court for making use of paid sex or offering paid sex, or it might even be possible to do a donation for Ramadhan to escape with less attention. Emoticon: Wink

'Prostitutes interrupted when playing by Satpol PP'

PSK Diganggu Satpol PP Saat Mesum

BANTUL - Tiga pasangan mesum harus tertunduk malu saat tertangkap basah Satuan Polisi Pamong Praja (Satpol PP) ketika sedang asik bercumbu.

Ketiga pasangan tersebut berhasil diamankan dari dua tempat berbeda. Yakni Pantai Samas dan Pantai Parangkusumo, Parangtritis, Bantul Yogykarta.

Dalam razia yang digelar pada Senin (25/8/2008) dini hari tadi, petugas juga mengamankan 10 Pekerja Seks Komersial (PSK) yang sedang asik menjajakan diri di dua tempat tersebut.

"Operasi ini kita gelar guna menyambut bulan ramadhan. Kami ingin situasi dan kondisi menjelang bulan ramadhan tetap terjaga dan masyarakat bisa khusu beribadah," ujar Kepala Satuan Polisi Pamong Praja Pemkab Bantul, Kandiawan NA kepada wartawan.

Menurutnya, para PSK dan lelaki hidung belang yang tertangkap akan dibawa ke Kantor satpol PP untuk didata dan selanjutnya diserahkan ke Pengadilan Negeri Bantul.

"Mereka telah melanggar Perda Nomor 5 tentang pelarangan tindak prostitusi di Kabupaten Bantul. Mereka diancam dengan denda maksimal Rp10 juta atau kurungan maksimal Tiga bulan penjara," pungkasnya.

http://news.okezone.com/index.(...)satpol-pp-saat-mesum

So it's not only those 'dirty foreigners' who come to Indonesia to 'have sex with all women' Emoticon: Shiny

fred uk
User
spacer line

On 25-08-2008 11:47 Yerun wrote:

The beaches south of Yogyakarta (Parangkusumo, Parangtritis and Samas) are places people go several nights a week to taste some of the local 'meat' available. From the most remote places people go here to have sex and then head back to the city, just in time for their subuh prayers.

So it's not only those 'dirty foreigners' who come to Indonesia to 'have sex with all women' Emoticon: Shiny

Two things pop to mind. the first is it seems pointless praying if you deliberately go out and do bad things. May as well just call it a day and not bother.
As Muslims we should not just pray and hope Allah didn't notice us bonking a prostitute but try to behave well at all times.
If these guys can't keep it in their trousers they deserve to get whatever they get.
I just feel sorry for the wives if they catch a nasty from a bad husband.

Next thing is I am a dirty foreigner who come to Indonesia to have sex with women but only my wife who I married at the Islamic department in Shah Alam, KL, Malaysia. Emoticon: Smile

I have been offered that service in Jogja by a bloke on the street. A polite refusal didn't stop the offer so I just recited the Shahada (did I spell that right?) and he went away.
Same goes for the people trying to sell me illegal booze.
Oh hum it's not perfect here but I still love Indonesia.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

haha.. when you recite the Shahada, they must think you are crazy.. I'm indeed sure that they will go away because of that season... Emoticon: Wink

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

53,515,932 topic views - 224,969 posts - 13,551 topics - 17,186 members - last post @ 18-01-2018 21:48 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

95,035,260 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com