indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Topspliff
User
spacer line

May seem like a crazy question as Jakarta seems to be a hotbed of smoking people!.

But does anyone know of any nice restaurants, bars or nightclubs that are smoke free, or partially smoke free!.

I ask because I love to dance and recently went to X2 nightclub, great place but had to leave after 20 mins as putting it bluntlty I could not breath.

Also I love to take the wife out but as she is now pregnant it would be really to have a beer or a nice meal without someones smoke wafting over us and we as paying guests having to leave.

I actually enjoy the smell of food and not someones fag, wake up Indonesia the rest of the world are getting healthy why are you still killing yourselves!!!

belgianguy
User
User icon of belgianguy
spacer line

officially since a couple of years (2006?) there is a smoking ban in public buildings and restaurants in jakarta, meaning they have to provide a seperate area for smokers...of course the problem lies with enforcement of the law, as usual in indonesia

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,421,991 topic views - 223,936 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,742 members - last post @ 23-11-2017 15:38 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,472,291 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com