indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesia hotel information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

anilvr548
User
spacer line

does anybody have any experience/information about this hotel ?

on their website,it looks like a piece of paradise and the rates seem to be quite reasonable.

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

I guess that it is the same hotel I wrote already a comment on, if it is Hotel Duta Yogya Inn. Or is it not the same?

rosetine
User
spacer line

helo, i knew that hotel. at timuran street. it is nice hotel. this hotel is ain quiet area but from there you can find many cafes.
if u are interested, i try to help you to find information abut that hotel. c u best regard, rose

GJ-LA
User
spacer line

Hallo,

Does anybody know one hotel close to Malioboro, in the hotel there are bungalow and park, only 50 meters from Malioboro.
I am never heard about that hotel but seems interesting hotel.

My experience Novotel hotel is good and price also reasonable, but the hotel I describe above seem good to try.
I have a plan to go to Yogya next year so if anybody know the information about that hotel, I am happy to know it Emoticon: Smile

spacer line  

The last time I was in Yogya I stayed at Phoenix Heritage Hotel. It is not far from Malioboro. I was told that the first president, Soekarno used to stay at this hotel and he love it. On the wall you can see the pictures of old Jogja (or Yogya).
If I back to Jogja I will stay at this hotel again. I really hope this hotel will survive.

rosetine
User
spacer line

helo gj-La,around of maliboro, u can many hotel,. sosrowijayan street is many hotel n cafe too, but is very crawded in the afternoon, but not far from there, u can find dagen street. there is a hotel, the name is peti mas, it's nice hotel , quite n not really crowded. but there are another place " tourist area" at prawirotaman, not far from malioboro, only 15 mn by becak ( tradisional transportation ) or u can rent a motorcycle. prawirotaman is nice area too; many cafes also. i know that coz i studied at yogjakarta . if u need some information, u can contac me, i try to help u, nice to meet u n best regard. rose Emoticon: Shiny

GJ-LA
User
spacer line

Hi Rose,

Thanks for your information Emoticon: Smile
How long that you have been studied in Yogyakarta?
Are you Indonesian? I am indonesian and I come from Surabaya and I have been to Yogyakarta for 4 times but most the time I stay in novotel, ibis or jayakarta hotel but I have hard from my neighbour that he and his wife ever stay in the hotel close to Malioboro and in the hotel there is bungalow and park so you can enjoy the evening with sitting on the terras of the bungalow but he has been there like 6 years ago. from his story it seems nice hotel that's why I would like to know more about that hotel Emoticon: Wink

have a good time Emoticon: Shiny

rosetine
User
spacer line

hai gj-la. almost 9 years i stayed in yogja already. i studied at UNY n i taken france language. rigth now i still look for a good job. i ever worked at Tom silver for 1 month in information. see u later

spacer line  

hi all!
this forum is extremely useful. im going to jkt this coming saturday and plan to proceed to jogja on monday morning. looking for the right train. persero and taksaka II... i dont know which train is the best to ride. i prefer a non-crowded, more comfortable train ride. any advice?
tq
syed
johor, malaysia

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Hey Rosetine,

If you have studied French, you must know LIP as well.. I have been there a couple of times in the last 5 weeks. Too bad I'm back in Holland now.

rosetine
User
spacer line

helo jeroen, yes, i know LIP, coz i always meet some friend there n with ur friend too from lombok, hehehehhe.
when hilmar came here, LIP was the 1 place visited by him coz there is a spectacle, i think that u knew him already,
ok see u again ya Emoticon: Puh!

GJ-LA
User
spacer line

Hi Rosetine,

Where are you from?

I might go to Yogya in March but not sure yet

Are you still live in Yogya at this moment?
I am also looking for a job emmm not easy to find a job at this moment Emoticon: Nooo

ciao

spacer line  

The hotel you are looking for is Batik II on jalan Dagen. It is just
100 meter from Mailioboro Mall.
Do take the luxe rooms, they are big and very clean, nice veranda.
Good quiet airco etc etc. Big swimming pool and bar.Nice garden.
We were there last time in december and the price was 285.000 rupiah.
Succes.

rosetine
User
spacer line

hai GJ-LA, rigth i am still in yogja. if u r in yogja, u can contac me.we can share together abaut oppourtunity here, see u n good day Emoticon: Shiny

anilvr548
User
spacer line

i stayed at DUTA GARDEN in jogja last month.

a real fantastic,quiet and clean place.

the staff was extremely helpful and always on their toes to help you.

a bit out of the way but worth the money i spent.

i will recommennd to all my friends.

anilvr548

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,300,976 topic views - 223,686 posts - 13,516 topics - 16,717 members - last post @ 17-11-2017 23:19 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,237,032 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com