indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Website & forum information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Some of you have been waiting for this feature for quite some time, and now it is here.. The input field where you normally type your message has been greatly improved, but you will only notice this when you are using the small blue buttons below it.

Just try it yourself!

Any comments about the new system you can leave here of course!

Currently only users on indahnesia.com have this new feature those on indonesiepagina.nl have to wait a little longer as features are implemented there as well anytime soon now!

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

There is a question on the 20 minute item.
Is it possible to extend or even better unlimited time for it?

In many occassion people are using more time then given,

In a long reply, or called away for something and exceed 20 minutes.
Even a call from mother nature gives problems, not that I sit very long, but the toilet is more then a 10 minutes walk. Emoticon: Yes!

Emoticon: Party!

It's only kinky the first time.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

the 20 minutes is something I can't seem to set, but it's for sure another thing very high at the list I want to fix as soon as possible.

federico31
User
spacer line

Oyibe, may I suggest a little trick to get around the time limit? Copy and paste the text you want to react at, to MSWord or equivalent. Think about, correct and re-write your answer as many times as you need to, then copy-and-paste it to the reply form. I like this relaxing way of changing your mind and adding last-minute ideas, availing yourself of the precious advantages of word processors. Plenty of time to go anywhere, including far-away toilets without any hurry, no watch needed. Regards.-

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

That is one temporary sollution indeed, but a more permanent one should be built into the forum obviously. Emoticon: Puh!

Ho Lee Fuk

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

80,925,131 topic views - 238,341 posts - 13,717 topics - 29,630 members - last post @ 07-04-2020 06:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

131,978,400 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com