indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Website & forum information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Just a few minutes ago the new layout for the display of the posts in a topic was put online. It needed some improvements, but of course it's not possible to change it completely. Outside the fact that the replies are displayed separated from eachother by some space now - which makes reading the forum much more easy - the biggest change for the users is that the 'tools' like 'quote' and 'edit' have moved to the upper left, where it used to be the lower left.

The Dutch forum at http://forum.indonesiepagina.nl is to follow as well, so they will at least have the same layout, only different colors.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 06-08-2008 11:20 Jeroen wrote:
the biggest change for the users is that the tools like quote and edit have moved to the upper left, where it used to be the lower left.

Looks nice. But quote, etc was always lower right. Emoticon: Smile
Further more can you do something about
Why not program it at such away, you press one time
will show up.

Or maybe more simpel that the cursor automatically is placed between
Also if I stand with my cursor somewhere in the middle of my txt why is everything place at the end of the txt???

Keep up the good looking changes.

Maybe email notification which you wated to make in the past.

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

spacer line  

It look's very nice Jeroen... good choice Emoticon: Yes!

Live life to the max.......

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 06-08-2008 14:09 Albert wrote:

Looks nice. But quote, etc was always lower right. Emoticon: Smile
Further more can you do something about
[url=[/img]
Why not program it at such away, you press one time [img]then we place the link. After that we press again and ]Click to see original image[/url]
will show up.

Or maybe more simpel that the cursor automatically is placed between
[url= CURSOR ]Click to see original image[/url]
Also if I stand with my cursor somewhere in the middle of my txt why is everything place at the end of the txt???

Keep up the good looking changes.

Maybe email notification which you wated to make in the past.

It is indeed upper right and not upper left, but I think everyone saw that as well.. haha..

the cursor is indeed something I would like to change so it will place the information where the cursor is.

The two click step to add a link is technically not that easy, because the website has to remember how many times you have clicked already.

Ho Lee Fuk

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 06-08-2008 17:11 Martin-Solo. wrote:
It looks very nice Jeroen... good choice Emoticon: Yes!

That is good to hear Emoticon: Smile

Ho Lee Fuk

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

80,925,131 topic views - 238,340 posts - 13,717 topics - 29,630 members - last post @ 07-04-2020 06:00 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

131,977,679 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com