indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

    
You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line
 

During my last visit not more then a week ago to Jogya Parangtritis and "The Queen of the South Hotel".

Although the Hotel is closed (Dutch owner), me and my wife spoke with a worker/manger in there. He told us that after the Earth quake France & Turkey did not donate any money to Indonesia to help the people.

Instead of that they send somebody to Jogya to see what is needed to be done. In some area's they start rebuilding the houses funded directly by the mentioned countries without donating any money to the Indonesian Government. To avoid that only 50% would reach the victims. Nearly every tourist who has visited Indonesia knows about it, but how come the Government not? Or is it that they are afraid that Indonesia will protest and take some actions against Holland? And therefore no more good bodies? :(

But what did Holland do, they only donated the money, I am sure many Government workers became a lot more rich, thanks to countries like Holland.

In the name of many tax payers in Holland, Den Haag thank you for waisting again my tax money to corrupted people.


Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line
 

Albert,they never learn the lesson huh?They rather go to amsterdam joining the Gay-parade in the canals,dancing in their leather outfits. Emoticon: Stupid Emoticon: Frustrated



ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line
 

Albert, I have no idea where you got the information the Dutch government is 'sponsoring' all sorts of Indonesian govermental bodies by transfering money to them, rather than directly support aiding organisations.

As from my own professional background, I know that most of the Dutch funds are normally donated to the Samenwerkende Hulporganisaties, who have teams on the ground to give support to the people in need (we call them victims, which normally excludes any governmenal party).

That's how it worked when I was involved in emergency operations in the earthquake/tsnumani aftermath during 2004/2005.

Could you tell us where you got the information about the Dutch government 'making indonesian government workers rich'?





Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is ge´ntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line
 
Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line
 

Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. Sidia

't wordt tijd voor een hetero parade. oh nee..die hebben dat extravagante gedoe niet nodig


Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is ge´ntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

merapi
User
User icon of merapi
spacer line
 

Om Sid, is the same old story: corruptie!
Hundred years ago, today:the same.
No change...



Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line
 

Why do you posting in English Albert?
The users who answered are all Dutch. Emoticon: Yes!
We alle know you are Dutch and we have to speak English Emoticon: Smile
Why??????



Robert
User
User icon of Robert
spacer line
 


On 31-08-2008 13:45 Malam wrote:
Why do you posting in English Albert?
The users who answered are all Dutch. Emoticon: Yes!
We alle know you are Dutch and we have to speak English Emoticon: Smile
Why??????


Because this is an english subforum? Emoticon: Stupid Emoticon: Nice



JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line
 

How stupid is it to use the name 'Holland' nowadays? Aren't we living in the Netherlands?




Begin de details te vergeten

Obemu
User
spacer line
 

It's not the Dutch that send money, but the corruption from Indonesia that makes the money disappear. The topic title is rather insulting and thoughtless, because I think the Netherlands would get even more yelled at if they didnt send any money there...






indoboy7
User
spacer line
 

Albert,
It would have been much more productive/helpful/effective if you had gotten OFF the couch and had become PERSONALLY involved in helping the people affected by the earthquake. As most everyone knows the corruption in the Indonesian Government has reached epic proportions, for which the indonesian people have not yet found an effective solution.(Don't judge them too harshly,...nay--don't JUDGE them AT ALL, becauseThey have learned corruption from their former colonial masters).I bypassed all official channels, and -through personal contacts- was able to (directly) save/help a few people with my personal funds. SO, ALBERT---S T O P whining, get on a plane and go FIND people to help, or get on the internet and find trustworthy people with whose help you can direct any monetary help on a verifiable basis.. It gives great satisfaction to be able to help a few people. I would have fretted/worried about who would have been lining their pockets with my money, so I did it MY WAY, albeit on a very small scale...LIke the saying goes:..You CAN eat an elephant, one bite at the time....



Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line
 


On 02-09-2008 18:49 indoboy7 wrote:
Albert,
It would have been much more productive/helpful/effective if you had gotten OFF the couch and had become PERSONALLY involved in helping the people affected by the earthquake. As most everyone knows the corruption in the Indonesian Government has reached epic proportions, for which the indonesian people have not yet found an effective solution.(Don't judge them too harshly,...nay--don't JUDGE them AT ALL, becauseThey have learned corruption from their former colonial masters).I bypassed all official channels, and -through personal contacts- was able to (directly) save/help a few people with my personal funds. SO, ALBERT---S T O P whining, get on a plane and go FIND people to help, or get on the internet and find trustworthy people with whose help you can direct any monetary help on a verifiable basis.. It gives great satisfaction to be able to help a few people. I would have fretted/worried about who would have been lining their pockets with my money, so I did it MY WAY, albeit on a very small scale...LIke the saying goes:..You CAN eat an elephant, one bite at the time....

How stupid can you be, if you are new on this forum to judge inmediatly somebody instead of first reading all his other postings to get an idea how he/she really is. and you might findout that your judging is 100% incorrect?


Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line
 


On 31-08-2008 21:15 JohanN wrote:
How stupid is it to use the name 'Holland' nowadays? Aren't we living in the Netherlands?

How stupid can you be, by finding it stupid.

HOLLAND.


Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

divodurum
User
User icon of divodurum
spacer line
 


[img]SOH is the best.
Dick[/img]


Wayang Golek: Petruk

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line
 

Ollanda !!!!


Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line
 

Gaat dit topic nog ergens over? "goes dis topic over somting?" stupid hier stupid daar enz enz.. lekker boeiend


Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is ge´ntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line
 


On 04-09-2008 23:58 ardianto wrote:
Gaat dit topic nog ergens over? "goes dis topic over somting?" stupid hier stupid daar enz enz.. lekker boeiend

Tja ...................

Misschien wordt het tijd om weer over Sinterklaas en Kerstmis te gaan bakkeleien. Of over de toekomstigeverkiezingen hier?

Misschien fans van het zwakke BLONDE trutje Mega hier????


Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

rizferd
User
spacer line
 


On 03-08-2008 10:30 sidia wrote:
Amsterdam Big City .

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=(...)CEWw&feature=related


Hoi Amsterdam is geen city maar dorp hehehe peace Emoticon: Smile



Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line
 

Okay,so it's not smart to just donate and don't know where the money goes,but what are the options?Do nothing? Emoticon:




You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.



75,169,969 topic views - 233,612 posts - 13,687 topics - 24,375 members - last post @ 15-09-2019 20:17 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

123,244,569 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com