indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Although everybody knows Indonesia as a Muslim country, little is known that it has also different religions, like Christians and Hinduists (island of Bali) ...

The Christian university of Petra embodies one of the Christian universities inside Indonesia, like the Pattimura university at Ambon, on the Moluccan island bearing the same name and of course the Cendrawasih University at Jayapura, Irian Jaya, among others .......

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Thats not something special, here in Yogya there is UKDW and of course Atma Jaya, which is Catholic....

Ho Lee Fuk

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Hi Yerun, Anis, we used to hire a lot of students as employees from UKDW. Yerun, you even met some of them

Begin de details te vergeten

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

The ones we had dinner with the last evening?

Ho Lee Fuk

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

yep

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

still remember. Emoticon: Puh!

Ho Lee Fuk

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

jeroen, my family arrives tomorrow in jakarta, sleep at ronald's house. any plans to come over to jakarta next week?

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

what about Unpar , Maranatha Bandung , UKI jakarta and Bina Nusantara Jakarta .

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 18-07-2008 07:53 JohanN wrote:
jeroen, my family arrives tomorrow in jakarta, sleep at ronalds house. any plans to come over to jakarta next week?

No plans to come over unfortunately... I'm still looking to go to Jakarta, but it just doesn't fit into the schedule here. I hope to go to Ronald early september,back from Malaysia...

Ho Lee Fuk

spacer line  

I'm surprised that littlke is known about the multi religious society of the Nunsantara. Read the pancasila. In Malang there is the high standard Bible Institute of South East Asia with a almost complete chinese staf and with International recognition, in Yogya there is the Universitas Kristen Duta Wacana with idem dito recognition. And also recently whe know from Indahnesia.com that there even Jews are living in Indonesia.

So, not special. But there a lot of so called 'Universitas' founded after Independence. A lot of Evangelikcal or Pentecostal signature. Be careful not to become to much americanized Indonesia! Europe surrenderd to Uncle Sam. Merdeka is not to become like the western world. Only Obama has te become the next president of the USA!

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Mister Robert yth.,

It seems like you know much about UNIes in NUSAnTARA ......

" .... marilah bagai info dengan kitaorang diforum ini ..... "

Greetz,

ANisJ.

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

84,122,203 topic views - 240,022 posts - 13,725 topics - 32,689 members - last post @ 09-08-2020 00:10 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

137,222,078 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com