indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

• Nowadays there are a lot people talking about the year 2012, even high ranked personalities ...... but I wonder whether regular persons, like you and me, like their lives also destined by events like this.

• It seems that the Maya calendar is destined to stop in the year 2012, thus it makes these influential persons very nervous.

So what do you think ....

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

Yerun
    User
    User icon of Yerun
    spacer line

No extra information about people who don't have a clue what you are talking about? Some links or something?

Albert
    User
    User icon of Albert
    spacer line

I am lloking forward to that time.

first of all alignment of all the planets in our solar system and the most importent thing of al is a shift/move to a higher dimension. Everybody and everything on our planet.

Yerun,
    links are not needed. Those who need a link don't know anything about that subject and don't want to know. For them it is all nonsense.

Link try this one

http://www.survive2012.com/

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Tuti & Jan
    User
    User icon of Tuti & Jan
    spacer line

Link try this one www.2012.nl
    Adres niet gevonden
    Firefox kan de server op www.2012.nl niet vinden.

Albert
    User
    User icon of Albert
    spacer line

oyibo
    User icon of oyibo
    spacer line

What a crap, ancient people leaving coded messages for 2012?
    Why leave coded messages if you want to warn for doomsday.
    And then we did so well on earth we go from 3 dimensions straight up to the 5th dimension? Skipping 4th. Bullocks.

Many years ago we had an religious group stating that doomsday would come and the only place to survive was a mountain area in Switzerland.
    After that? Shame day for those who predicted doomsday and mobilised people. Hihi and then stating they made a wrong calculation, yeah right, it now shifted to 2012 and after another calculation error who knows what date they comeup with next. But for the believers I wonder, what steps do you take, go to a shrink? Might be better I think. Emoticon: Party!

It's only kinky the first time.

Albert
    User
    User icon of Albert
    spacer line

On 08-07-2008 03:41 Albert wrote:

links are not needed. Those who need a link don't know anything about that subject and dont want to know. For them it is all nonsense.

Not needed to discus only waisting energy, to discus it with unbelievers!
    With all do respect for their believe. Why say it is nonsense. Why not just shut up about it.
    I respect your believe why don't you respect mine and shut-up. instead of everybody always need to say what a crap!

Just wait and see, that is my answer.
    Pay attention to 2009 it will repeat itself in 2012. And if i tell you what you never wish to believe it.

This forum is for tourist talk not spirituality.
    Sleep on.

Albert
    User
    User icon of Albert
    spacer line

On 07-07-2008 17:30 AnisJ wrote:
  • Nowadays there are a lot people talking about the year 2012, even high ranked personalities ...... but I wonder whether regular persons, like you and me, like their lives also destined by events like this.

• It seems that the Maya calendar is destined to stop in the year 2012, thus it makes these influential persons very nervous.

• You did not mention if you believe it or also find it crap. easy to ask something but not dare to put your own opinion next to it. Emoticon: Yawn

Albert
    User
    User icon of Albert
    spacer line

Shall I share to you all a other story?
    In the past mankind believe the Earth was flat or the center of the Universe.

Today more and more people start believing that the Earth is Hollow and populated.

OK, you all can start Emoticon: Laugh out loud now.

Jesses
    User
    User icon of Jesses
    spacer line

I'm a bit sceptic too, Albert.

Is there any chance that you will tell us how you came to believe all this?

Albert
    User
    User icon of Albert
    spacer line

On 08-07-2008 18:27 Jesses wrote:
    Im a bit sceptic too, Albert.

Is there any chance that you will tell us how you came to believe all this?

This forum is for tourist talk not spirituality.
    Do your own investigation or not at all.
    I will not say on this forum what and what not I believe in. Emoticon: Party!

oyibo
    User icon of oyibo
    spacer line

Ehm Albert, if nothing happens in 2012 and life goes on, then what is your response then? I would like to know that answer in the unlikely event I'm flying somewhere between the moon and mars.

For those who believe I think it's time to call Nasa since they are the only one providing seats for outerspace. Emoticon: Party!

oyibo
    User icon of oyibo
    spacer line

Albert,
    Dooms Emoticon: Party! day has got nothing to do with spirituallity.
    There is nothing spiritual about a doomsday.

Albert
    User
    User icon of Albert
    spacer line

Oyibo,

Ask Janis, he started this topic.
    Doomsday? Who says it is doomsday.
    "The End of the world" relative sentence. But change it into "the End of the world as we know it" Then you get a total different meaning.

The rest I will not answer. You are only good at behaving stupid, try to offend somebody else. Instead of studying the subject. Tja why should you try to become more wise.

Just keep on behaving like a little supid kid, like many on this forum. The moment they do no5t believe into something, the only thing they can do start offending somebody. You know how stupid you behave now?

Again ask Janis. I am true with this. Emoticon: Bye bye

Yerun, where is the emoticon with the Finger?

UP YOURS OYIBO Emoticon: Party!

oyibo
    User icon of oyibo
    spacer line

Thanks Albert, it feels really great, much appreciated.

But now back to topic, You mean to say now the end of the world is not really there, aha. Then what do you mean with the world ending is relative.
    Albert Einstein had to say something about relativity, but I think thats not the same, pronouncing in public that the world ends and later stating that we have so see this in another perspective defintly needs some more clearification from your side. Don't hide behind another user, these are your words, not mine. I take the subject seriously. But someboy stating that the world ends (you) is your input, not mine. But you are the one who has to provide the answer. So the world is not ending as we know it. Then my next question is what ends then? Emoticon: Party!

Albert
    User
    User icon of Albert
    spacer line

It changes into something els. In something we do not know today (as we know it). do not ask me in what. you can even find it in the bible.
    But everybody talks about armageddon, which is not correct.

I have no problem in discussing it in a adult way. but if people start behaving stupid, I quit.

The ice caps on the North pole are melting an won't come back. It is also a change of the world as we know it. Don't think it all looks like an other planet.
    If you take a Plastic surgery, you will also look no longer the way we new it.
    Nobody really knows. But if it is 2012? Even that nobody can say for sure. but the only thing which is for sure, we will live long enough to experience it.
    The call today the end times.

If our planet goes into a different dimension, time might be different in there. but still everything will look the same on this planet.

pole shit is mentioned, change of rotation of the Earth, etc. so it such a thing occurs we can throw away our clocks.

but one thing is for sure, if you study the Bible revelations. the world will become a better world with a lot less people.

Fantasy?
    Google will show you a new world if you really wish to spend time on it.
    But if you do not believe it, you will not google and only make stupid jokes about it.

Even the koran talks about it.

For those who like to study the Bible.

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

I was posting something that would not come through ..... strangely !!!
    Somebody is blocking !!!

Any way what I want to say that there is a lot of info to read ..... also Indonesian, about this subject, just look at:

• second info, and so on ...... but these are from the international (English section of GooGle), they listed the search results1 - 10 of about 307,000,000 for '2012'. (0.14 seconds) .

• The Indonesian ones are: Results 1 - 10 of about 334,000 for '2012 site:.id'. (0.57 seconds)

" .... this made me wonder why people believe all of this, if they are true believers, whether Christians/Muslims/Jews .... whatever they would not believe this ..... is it ..."

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

Albert
    User
    User icon of Albert
    spacer line

Anis,

it seems you only dare to ask others for their opinion but are AFRAID to give yours!
    Like always. Emoticon: Yawn

Albert
    User
    User icon of Albert
    spacer line

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

Albert

Ook iemand die voor idioot/fantast werd uitgemaakt

Posted Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. 09-07-2008 15:32

Appie,

Hij is toch van een andere 'orde'; géén appels met peren vergelijken .....

oyibo
    User icon of oyibo
    spacer line

Okay, back in English again.
    Albert I can accept the fact the world undergoes a change. As long as it's not involving earths collisons with what ever and armageddon. So far so good.

But he change you describe is still abstract to me. I can see the end coming of the fuel we currently use for commercial combustion engines, like cars and to drive generators for that matter, but I think that is not what you in effect mean.

Albert it's physical impossible to shift the earth in an other dimension.
    We don't have the energy to do that. Poles shifting? Which means the end of the trans atlantic conveyor belt moving warm water from the south to north.
    Okay accepted. Which not means the end of the poles, it means a new ice age.
    Shifting of poles can only be accomplished by shifting earths positions relative to the sun which means a enourmos force, in effect a colision with an other body coming out of space. Mankind can't produce that power.
    I don't accept that theory. If a body that size is on collison course with earth it was publicly know already. All around the world thousands of people are working on space in various ways, if any collision was inevitable we would have been informed on the issue by the people working in that field.

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

" .... is this an example of 'happenings', that are made to make people afraid; when we're entering the year 2.000 there are a lot of people also saying, we're entering the 'dark age', then there was the 'milennium problem', still a problem, but too much exagerated ..... and now the year 2012.
    The next question will be what's the next issue ....."

oyibo
    User icon of oyibo
    spacer line

2013? Emoticon: Party! Or any other date that is suitable?

I don't know but it all sounds a bit far fetched for me.
    Spiritual changes? With the churches going empty I don't see changes soon.
    Takes atelast a genearation or 2 before there is a revive or an alternative religion. But new? Naaaaaaaaaahh.

JohanN
    User
    User icon of JohanN
    spacer line

I want to remark further that Scientists in the early years, people like Jules Verne, received a lot of sceptism indeed, simply because of the fact that there were no other people to keep up with them with respect to knowledge.

Nowadays, ideas like this 2012 madness can simply be responded by scientific knowledge. Or a spiritual one.

I did not found the text above as a statement when I did some google search, it is just my own opinion. Yes, I can think Emoticon: Wink

Begin de details te vergeten

Albert
    User
    User icon of Albert
    spacer line

Albert its physical impossible to shift the earth in an other dimension.
    We dont have the energy to do that.

Read this site (1 of many), you find a more clear explanation about planetary alignment, raising energy level. But is does not mention about the 4th dimension. (sorry only in Dutch http://www.soulsofdistortion.n(...)h/2012%20mythen.html )
    English readers go to http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/ .

Poles shifting? Which means the end of the trans atlantic conveyor belt moving warm water from the south to north.
    Okay accepted. Which not means the end of the poles, it means a new ice age.
    Shifting of poles can only be accomplished by shifting earths positions relative to the sun which means a enourmos force, in effect a colision with an other body coming out of space. Mankind cant produce that power.

The other body from outer space, I already explained about that in this forum.
    The netire media is silent about a planet (not comet) coming our way. Its a planet which has an orbit around our sun each 3600 years. Also called Planet X, Niburu, Nemesis, etc.
    Go to; http://forum.indahnesia.com/to(...)rspeld_voor_2008.php
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemesis_%28star%29
    http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/solution.html (good explanation)
    This planet will not collide with Earth! But it might be the one who causes the pole shit.
    But the pole shift will be the magnetic poles. If the N or South pole would changes its position. We will all die. You will get a Tsunamie as high as the Sky. All Oceans will move to an other location.

I don't accept that theory. If a body that size is on collision course with earth it was publicly know already. All around the world thousands of people are working on space in various ways, if any collision was inevitable we would have been informed on the issue by the people working in that field.
    Do you really think so? Why you find so many web-sites about Niburu (planet X). But Nasa, Esa, etc are quiet about it, including all other non internet media?? Do you really think we are allowed to know everything? If so please wake up from your dream.

Something else which you will not find in your dream; New World Order short NWO . Google about that. Maybe will say bullshit stories, etc. Why does Brussels allow so many things which are against the freedom or will of its civilians?
    Do you really think Bush, Balkenende, SBY, etc are the leaders of their country?
    Do you have any idea how much dirt is going on in Indonesia, on top level. And how much do you really get to know about it?

There is a lot of dirt going on in the world and as long as you do not surf for it, you will never get to know it.

S.F. Movies about a bacteria which escapes from a lab and kills nearly entire mankind? Have you seen the movie I am Legend from Will Smitt they found a cure for cancer but at the same time it also kills billions of people. S.F. or possible future? Who knows what kind of dangerous bacteria they are trying (or already have) invented for war fare. Do you really think you will ever get to know about it, before you die. Because of it ..... ?

So why should you get to know from your newspaper about everything which is going to happen in the following 25 years.
    Even on this forum 99% finds it bullshit.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,300,976 topic views - 223,707 posts - 13,516 topics - 16,722 members - last post @ 18-11-2017 17:34 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,267,541 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com