indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > A visum to Indonesia.... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

ekroeze
User
spacer line

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a visum for Indonesia in Kuala Lumpur (being a Dutch citizen).
The ambassy in Holland only supplies for more then 30 days if you have a return ticket after 30 days (they say)
I'm going to bandah Atjeh (which is not an international airport supplying visa on arrival), from Kulala Lumpur. Do need to change my flight via Medan?
Any suggestions would be nice. Many thanks!

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Yes, at the Indonesian embassy i Kuala Lumpur you can get a visa too, bring it in the morning (09:00-12:00) and pick it up the next day in the afternoon. Bring a return ticket either on bringing or picking up your passport!

Don't know about the services of VoA at Banda Aceh.. I can't find the airport in the lists on several websites, but will you be denied boarding when going to Banda Aceh without a visa? That would be strange.. you should ask that at the Indonesian embassy in Kuala Lumpur first, just to be sure. If not, you apply there right away, right? VoA is cheaper dan applying for one on beforehand.

ekroeze
User
spacer line

Thanks!
But do they also provide you with a visum for a short stay in Kuala Lumpur? In The ambassy in The Hague they won't :-(
Just showing up at the Banda Atjeh Airport does not sound like a good idea.... you never know. Don't wanna catch a plain back right away

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

I don't know if they provide 30-day visa there. Should not be a problem, and if they don't you can still take a 60-day of course... More expensive but it at least makes sure that they send you back directly indeed.. Emoticon: So funny

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

62,468,896 topic views - 228,708 posts - 13,635 topics - 19,566 members - last post @ 17-10-2018 14:29 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

106,733,632 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com