indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm offering this ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

For sale, over credit, Daihatsu Xenia March 2007. new condition with warranty and insurance.
contract 3 years, already paid, 15 months (till June 2008)
Still have to pay 21 months
If interested please contact : koju97Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com.

Greetz

rspelmink
User
spacer line

what are the montly installments?

spacer line  

color: black.
take over price: rp 55 million directly, after june, price + rp 3.655.700,-.
Per month credit: rp 3.655.700,-
Including full insurance what means ALL damages on the car will be payed for what is great to have in Jakarta.
You will save 10 million down payment, the car is in new state.

Tuti & Jan
User
User icon of Tuti & Jan
spacer line

Hoe zit het met het eigendomsboekje BPKB ? (Buku Pemilik Kendaraan Bermotor).
Waarschijnlijk is dat boekje bij de bank die het credit heeft verstrekt en dat wordt niet vrij gegeven voordat alle schulden zijn voldaan.
Zonder dat boekje ben je geen eigenaar.
Jan

Tuti & Jan
User
User icon of Tuti & Jan
spacer line

P.S.
Ik ben zo brutaal om in het Nederlands te antwoorden, kan dat niet door de beugel verwijder de reactie maar, te hopen dat genoeg mensen het dan al gelezen hebben, er zijn al heel wat buitenlanders de boot in gegaan met dit soort handel.
Jan

spacer line  

On 01-07-2008 11:54 Tuti & Jan wrote:

dit soort handel.

Bedankt voor het vertrouwen en de manier hoe je het omschrijft klinkt heeeeel behulpzaam....
Alles word netjes afgehandeld en dat jij me bijna als een soort dief beschrijf zint me totaal niet

De groeten

spacer line  

The credit will be officially transferred and is very well possible unlike "so called" expert brother Jan describes.

spacer line  

On 01-07-2008 11:50 Tuti & Jan wrote:
Hoe zit het met het eigendomsboekje BPKB ? (Buku Pemilik Kendaraan Bermotor).
Waarschijnlijk is dat boekje bij de bank die het credit heeft verstrekt en dat wordt niet vrij gegeven voordat alle schulden zijn voldaan.
Zonder dat boekje ben je geen eigenaar.
Jan

Oh god oh god, Tuti en Jan moeten weer even laten merken dat ze van alles op de hoogte zijn in IndonesiŽ. Waar ze blijkbaar nog niet zo van op de hoogte zijn zijn vreemde talen....even een reactie in het engels plaatsen is als te moeilijk voor ze.

Tuti & Jan
User
User icon of Tuti & Jan
spacer line

Dear Dutchguy,
It's not my intention to write you are a thief, but for me is not clear that you know the process how to buy a car or motorbike.
In the years I live in Indonesia I see to many times that people buying a car for a lot of money without the ownerbook.
For me you can give the information in Englisch how to buy a car or motorbike in Indonesia.
Jan

Mister ouwe bekende,
When you follow my answers and topics in this forum you wil see that I usually
not write in Englisch, for me it's crazy to discus with Dutch people in Englisch language.
Jan

spacer line  

On 01-07-2008 23:48 Tuti & Jan wrote:
Dear Dutchguy,
Its not my intention to write you are a thief, but for me is not clear that you know the process how to buy a car or motorbike.

If you read carefully you can see that I want to sell a car, not buy one.
Its very easy to transfer the credit that is contracted at the bank to another person.
Owning the STNK is the most important, as long as you transfer that to the new owner it means the car is owned by the new owner.
If I fail to transfer the credit contract it would only be very positive for the new owner because then it means he owns the car and I still have to pay the credit for it.
So what you write is complete nonsense.
And yes, you do make me look like a criminal as you write about it as if I as seller am some kind of "trader" that wants to rip people off.
Be more careful what you write specially if you do not even know the details about this subject.

Greetz

Tuti & Jan
User
User icon of Tuti & Jan
spacer line

Mister dutchguy 1000,

Some details about having a car or motorbike.
Only Indonesian people and KITAS-holders can own a car or motorbike.
By the car belongs two kinds of documents, one is the ownerbook (BPKB), the other is the STNK.
The STNK are two several documents, one is good for five years (STNK-1), the other is every year changing with the payment of the taks (STNK-2).
On STNK-1 is the name of the owner with adress, when you like to cange the name you need the ownerbook.
The SAM-SAT controls all the numbers of the car or motorbike and you get a new STNK-1 for five years.
That proces takes about two weeks.
With changing the area-number is the proces the same.
All the service from SAM-SAT have to bee free of charge, that's the law but usely you have to pay a lot.

For the law you are not the owner with only the STNK, you need the BPKB.

With the ownerbook (BPKB) it is very easy to get credit.
Every year you have to pay tax and get one new part of the STNK-2, usely Indonesian people not take care of a new STNK-1 until the yearly payment of taks.
Every five years you have to renew the STNK-1 and 2 and need the original ownerbook, also when you like to change the name of the STNK-1
The most Indonesian people buying a new car with credit and they don't getting the ownerbook, the bank or creditcompany keep the book until the credit is finish.
I'm very careful with writing but for me seems you are not knowing the Indonesian law and still I'm not have the intention to write that you are a thief or like to cheat people.
Have a nice day!
Jan

spacer line  

On 02-07-2008 03:18 Tuti & Jan wrote:

On STNK-1 is the name of the owner with adress, when you like to cange the name you need the ownerbook.

So, what did I mention in the previous comment??
Tells it all, right?

I mention very clearly that you need to get your name on the STNK and as you get that you will be the owner of the car. What you need to do for that you will find out when you ask for that.

spacer line  

On 02-07-2008 03:18 Tuti & Jan wrote:

The most Indonesian people buying a new car with credit and they dont getting the ownerbook, the bank or creditcompany keep the book until the credit is finish.

Yes, but this is easily transferable to a new owner.
If this was not the case, how come so many people can sell a car with "over credit"??
Its very common, read the ads in the news paper.

Greetz

spacer line  

My advert is to sell a car, I will do that the good way and not try to scam anybody, The only reaction from you is to discourage people to buy my car because you say it could be a scam.
Please shut up and if you want to warn people for criminals please open a new topic about this.

Thanks.

Greetz

havana45
User
spacer line

On 02-07-2008 02:07 dutchguy1000 wrote:

If you read carefully you can see that I want to sell a car, not buy one.
Its very easy to transfer the credit that is contracted at the bank to another person.
Owning the STNK is the most important, as long as you transfer that to the new owner it means the car is owned by the new owner.
If I fail to transfer the credit contract it would only be very positive for the new owner because then it means he owns the car and I still have to pay the credit for it.
So what you write is complete nonsense.
And yes, you do make me look like a criminal as you write about it as if I as seller am some kind of "trader" that wants to rip people off.
Be more careful what you write specially if you do not even know the details about this subject.

Greetz

What if you fail to transfer the credit and you decide later not to pay your debt to the bank or just disapear?The bank will most likely confiscate the car from the new owner,no matter how much he paid you or whoever is not the concern of the bank.So who will be in deep shit than?Yes the new owner!Correct me if I'm wrong.

spacer line  

On 04-07-2008 15:58 havana45 wrote:

What if you fail to transfer the credit and you decide later not to pay your debt to the bank or just disapear?The bank will most likely confiscate the car from the new owner,no matter how much he paid you or whoever is not the concern of the bank.So who will be in deep shit than?Yes the new owner!Correct me if Im wrong.

How it is already explained very clearly in the previous comments that its not possible to transfer the STNK to the new owner without transferring the credit to the new owner as well so what you state is not possible.

Greetz

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

84,122,203 topic views - 240,022 posts - 13,725 topics - 32,689 members - last post @ 09-08-2020 00:10 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

137,221,287 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com