indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 03-06-2011 13:53 Monkey wrote: Finding a rich Indonesian guy is harder because they are picky. They want a fair complexion sinetron stars alike, girls with bule or Arab looks! These villager looks girls only see bule guys as their market segment.

Discussed this matter already many times: both with Indonesians and with bule .
Yes, it is true that rich Indonesians look for another type than the bule . They don't want a kampung -girl cause that lowers their status (and influences negatively their business as well).
So, in the weekend I asked some bule why they're married to a kampung -style native girl. It seems to be that quite a few of them feels more attracted to this type of girls (sexually and emotionally) than to the so-called selebriti -types who doesn't have any charism neither charm in their eyes. Also to their kind of business or work such a woman is not a threat.

spacer line  

On 14-06-2011 08:01 Yogya-Bali wrote:

[quote removed]

Yes, it is true that rich Indonesians look for another type than the bule . They don't want a kampung -girl cause that lowers their status (and influences negatively their business as well).
" Rich" and educated Indonesians.
Today I saw a bule man with his younger genduktype wife in Senayan City
Jakarta.

bisa dicek of makemyday .

richmond
User
spacer line

Hello friends, hi Sebastian
I'm from Europe, white tall eastern european man, I'm neither rich neither have much wealth, like most of you I've been hard working man to get where I'm now. We are talking about Indonesian women, and neither of us who are in love with Indonesian girls would like to believe that they are dating us not from love, but to get something back...
The fact is we don't know anything about this culture, and Indonesian culture is very different from European, their understanding about cheating and one night stands, other things which might be not acceptable in EU might be very acceptable here.
My fellow man - DONT TRUST INDONESIAN WOMEN - you can meet a nice girl, she will tell you everything, will get your trust and love, and will do everything to get married with you. Eventually you might find out if you are really lucky or maybe you will never find out the truth about her, it's the best thing to trust your feelings... And EXPERIENCE and my FRIENDS, INdonesian women are only for money, wealth, a good life, even some of them to show of in front of their friends... I know you want follow me, eventually you will learn from your mistakes
Trust your intuition, and if you "smell" , JUST LEAVE

ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line

So you're sayin all 100 million women in Indonesia are all looking for just money?

dude..wake up man, you probably had a few bad experiences. But you got to see things in perspective though. You can't blame all 100 million for a few wrecked relationships.

On 21-02-2013 18:13 richmond wrote:
Hello friends, hi Sebastian
I'm from Europe, white tall eastern european man, I'm neither rich neither have much wealth, like most of you I've been hard working man to get where I'm now. We are talking about Indonesian women, and neither of us who are in love with Indonesian girls would like to believe that they are dating us not from love, but to get something back...
The fact is we don't know anything about this culture, and Indonesian culture is very different from European, their understanding about cheating and one night stands, other things which might be not acceptable in EU might be very acceptable here.
My fellow man - DONT TRUST INDONESIAN WOMEN - you can meet a nice girl, she will tell you everything, will get your trust and love, and will do everything to get married with you. Eventually you might find out if you are really lucky or maybe you will never find out the truth about her, it's the best thing to trust your feelings... And EXPERIENCE and my FRIENDS, INdonesian women are only for money, wealth, a good life, even some of them to show of in front of their friends... I know you want follow me, eventually you will learn from your mistakes
Trust your intuition, and if you "smell" , JUST LEAVE

Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is ge´ntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line

At least the Indonesian women are not that stupid to take a person like this dude richmond... Emoticon: Party!

hati hati, pelan pelan

jstar
User
spacer line

On 21-02-2013 18:13 richmond wrote:

I'm from Europe, white tall eastern european man, ....JUST LEAVE

Ah yes, luckily the eastern European women who want to come over to the west are all 'in it' to find true love Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Linda123
User
spacer line

I ll marry my fiance, he is mixed, indonesia- nederland. his face and his vriendelijkheid is indonesian but his brain is original nederlander Emoticon: Smile its a very good combination for me ! Emoticon: Party!

spacer line  

On 01-02-2014 06:27 Linda123 wrote:
I ll marry my fiance, he is mixed, indonesia- nederland. his face and his vriendelijkheid is indonesian but his brain is original nederlander Emoticon: Smile its a very good combination for me ! Emoticon: Party!

Impossible Emoticon: Shiny

Maybe his mindset as an Orang Indo-Belanda ?

bisa dicek of makemyday .

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

45,607,891 topic views - 220,023 posts - 13,392 topics - 15,531 members - last post @ 27-03-2017 13:31 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

83,708,968 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com