indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

On 26-06-2008 16:13 dutchguy1000 wrote:
Yeah, to compare girls with "kroketten is in the nicest way said INCREDIBLE DEMEANING

Greetz

For Dutchguy; Please read 'candy' and 'candystore'...

spacer line  

On 26-06-2008 14:27 AnisJ wrote:
" ... nicer and more exotic and of course cheaper (cost/quality) ....... "

I think the one and only 'common' link/interest we all have here at this forum with Indonesia is "exotic & cheap"...

spacer line  

On 27-06-2008 08:59 ouwe bekende wrote:

I think the one and only common link/interest we all have here at this forum with Indonesia is "exotic & cheap"...

Once I added some kind of "add on" to a profile on the internet and found out I visited 17 % of all the worlds countries. (mainly work related trips as also the trips to Indonesia)
many of which had very exotic women and very cheap to live.
I ended up living here.
If the above statement is true, why then I did not stay in one of those other countries before?

Greetz

spacer line  

Just a sample of 'Indonesian exotic'....click here

daft_punk
User
spacer line

yes and.........?

weiob
User
spacer line

if you dont want,a friendly woman too see,go too the utan.
wake up,and open youre eyes.
money makes the world turning.
thy dont ask,but hope you give,bcz bule have allways money.
and if you are married,than you make allredy a choice.
so opa let it go .

spacer line  

On 05-07-2008 14:46 weiob wrote:
if you dont want,a friendly woman too see,go too the utan.
wake up,and open youre eyes.
money makes the world turning.
thy dont ask,but hope you give,bcz bule have allways money.
and if you are married,than you make allredy a choice.
so opa let it go .

You think the girls want bule's?
you can not be more wrong.
Rich Indonesians, Chinese have generally much much more money then most bule's.... and are way much more willing to spend it on poor help needed girls.
you ever see a bule rent a complete very luxurious apartment for a girl to live in?
where the hell do you think that we, bule's are the superior one's?

Those bule's that think they are so great are in the eyes of the girls here only a second, if not third or fourth choice.

Greetz

daft_punk
User
spacer line

i have been in Bali all over for a year i gues, and i saw many indonesian woman who lived in a villa suported by i bule.
My opinion is that: if you dont try to find out who your indonesian girlfriend realy is, she wont either.
as a bule you have to understand their, religion, culture, family,etc to get a good vieuw about her. many indonesian woman will respect that and do te same!
dont aproach them if you are walking in a candy shop!

sebastian
User
spacer line

There is a lot of truths here and a lot of omong kosong.

First thing-You cant just judge all Indonesian girls the same, many do just want bule for money, some just like bule(big noses, white skin) and like english culture etc, some even met by chance and fall in love(beleive it or not)

Not all Indo girls want or like bule, and not all girls that work in western warung want bule.

There is also no rules for girls who sell em selfs for money, Some like in Bali nighclubs are girls from Kampung and often do it for short time(weeks or months), then theres places like Block M girls that just want money, then theres girls whom are just living the dream of sleeping with westerner (thers very often fine line in Indonesia between prositute and one night stand or even girlfriend)

My wife is Indonesian she always wanted to marry westerner we met on internet and have great marriage, she didn't marrry me for money, as we only have enough to get by, she could of married older rich bule, but would she be happy if there wasn't more, there is 9 years difference between us, we now live in Indonesia for six month Assie for six months, we earn barely nothing in Indo, but have dream life style.

We also involved in Indonesian community in Indonesia and Im very very suprised, of the lack of age difference between couples and most are struggling bule, and average looking Indonesians????

spacer line  

There are expections for looking a bule as husband. I know a lot of good marriages between indonesian women and a european man. But don' t think that is common or obvious. The majority just looking voor MONEY if you believe it or not. There are words of love and there is sex but no love from the hart. Who can tel me if its is love or love for MONEY? Don't be ignorant about the facts. Those girls are smart but and a lot of man are misled or take the opportunity to have a younger women. No exotic women in Europe will marry a 30 year older man with a minimum income. Believe me.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 05-07-2008 20:51 dutchguy1000 wrote: you ever see a bule rent a complete very luxurious apartment for a girl to live in?

Yes, many. Only they - in contradictory with the rich (Chinese) Indonesians - they want to live in the same house, while the Indonesian comes along in the weekend and will be the rest of the week with his first wife or alone.

But the bule wants to build his (western style) nest with the chicken. That makes it difficult for her to "have fun", so that's why there is so much adultery and cheating in the relations with bule and Indonesian. Learn to play the game.
I lived for 1 year in a complex where almost all the houses where occupied by so-called "one-parent" families. The "husbands" came only in the weekend; consisting of rich Chinese-Indonesian business men, corrupt "pejabats" and hypocritical religious moslim leaders or politicians.
During the week these ladies had "other" friends or visitors.

Look at this one, that's fun (but also very realistic): http://www.indopi.com/cheating(...)indo_girlfriend.html

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 06-07-2008 06:17 sebastian wrote: [Not all Indo girls want or like bule, and not all girls that work in western warung want bule.

Just come to Yogyakarta and hang out in the Prawirotaman or Sosrowijayan area. The girls who work in the warungs, resto's, shops and bars, are not working there because of the well-paid salary. No, the warungs and shops are non-subsidized dating- and marriage offices.

daft_punk
User
spacer line

hahahah. Great site! I have to send it to 2 of my friends who are deeply in love and verry blind!

at2ndsight
User
spacer line

Interesting topic....and Great site!... Good information I have here! Bule and Indonesian Women keep showing up...HOT topic!

Grtn, Emoticon: Nice

~wayfarer~

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Hot topic? Thats a late wake-up it's already around for a while now.
But since you seem to be an Indonesian woman, please tell me what makes Indonesian woman tick in regard to Bule? Maybe you can provide a further insight. If it's not money, then what? Emoticon: Party!

It's only kinky the first time.

at2ndsight
User
spacer line

I am quite busy at the moment with work Oyibo. I have already read this matter many time before,,,

If you're ask me, I have no right answer. Depends on the person, what is they are purpose with Bule. Could be money, culture, being comfortable enz.....

Regards,

~wayfarer~

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 09-07-2008 12:28 at2ndsight wrote:
I am quite busy at the moment with work Oyibo. I have already read this matter many time before,,,

If youre ask me, I have no right answer. Depends on the person, what is they are purpose with Bule. Could be money, culture, being comfortable enz.....

Regards,

Were you not the one who send her photo by email to a Bule and complained his wife was so rude to you?

Is It Indonesian lady who married with bule always rude??

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Yes that was here, and the answer on that is in the topic Albert. If you agree or not is an entirely different matter.
Back ontopic, maybe you can think about this, because as far as I can see you are the only one in this topic who can provide a serious answer.
Although one could argue it's not. Your input would be highly appreciated.

On the surface it could appear as a money issue as mentioned by me in this topic in an earlier stage. But are there other reasons? Curiousity maybe?
We are not discussing lady's who get payed for their services. But the girl's, lady's who have a motivation or reason that is not explained here and could shed some light on events. Emoticon: Party!

at2ndsight
User
spacer line

Back ontopic plz Albert. Emoticon: Bye bye

~wayfarer~

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Somebodyis hunting here Emoticon: Devil

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Veer01.
There is no need for Bule to go hunting, they are the hunted.
The owner of the pub i frequent doesn't allow single lady's, besides his good kitchen one of the main reasons why I go there and not to a bar or pub where one is accompanied in 2 minutes. But most of the Bule like the attention and I assume it is followed up by other proceedings after a bintang or 2,3,4.

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

That's what i meant...they are hunting for better life Emoticon: Devil

Monkey
User
spacer line

WTF-ing opinion about Indonesian girls!

I am not that kind and I know no one of my friends behave that way! I know there are girls looking for bule but it is really shocking knowing that there are many!

They are for sure poor and they cannot see anything can change their life instead of marry a rich guy. Finding a rich Indonesian guy is harder because they are picky. They want a fair complexion sinetron stars alike, girls with bule or Arab looks! These villager looks girls only see bule guys as their market segment. Beside, they will bear Indo babies to be made a sinetron stars in the future.

Sad poor country! Dont steal more from here dear Dutch!

Your Monkey Emoticon: Cry

papaya
User
User icon of papaya
spacer line

They are not looking for a 'rich' man, but just a kind guy who can suport them just like a normal guy should support his family where ever he might live. There's no need to spoil your girlfriend or wife.

Happiness is not a destination, it's a Way of Living

GAllen
User
spacer line

Well they feel they have no way out of the poverty their parents put in place. lack of money, education and adult parenting. Just because a woman is able to have kids doesnt mean they are mentally able to nor do they in most cases have the skills to. A parent can push, force and instill the need to make money but that alone is not going to make a ethical well adjusted person. So at these moments they believe you can make them happy and that you have the means to help them. It is like swimming in the ocean with a lot of dead fish in your pockets and you are wondering why there are so many sharks looking at you.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

47,870,237 topic views - 221,004 posts - 13,452 topics - 15,792 members - last post @ 25-06-2017 05:57 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

86,774,325 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com