indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

This was a nice topic.
Personal fights are not included on this forum.

It's only kinky the first time.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Topic reopened after I have removed the personal bull-crap here.. In case you didn't notice oyibo is a moderator too... warnings don't just come from me.

Ontopic it is and leave the flaming and trolling for when you drink a beer with eachother or something.

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Coming back on topic, to me it's amazing to find that this is the 21th century and girlfriends don't use protection when they spend a night with the so much wanted bule. It means one has to bring his own protection.

Emoticon: Stupid

spacer line  

On 18-06-2008 10:12 ouwe bekende wrote:
Just some kampung logic: When you have a dark skin it means that you have a dirty job outside in the sun and when you have a nice white skin you have a good paid office job near the ac.....

That was in the time period of napoleon, Girls painting there faces white.
Did you know that perfume was invented in that time period?. because people did not want to wash them self, only people that do fiscal work had to wash and not washing made smell so they covered it up with perfume, after that did not work anymore they started to wear more clothes to hide the smell.
The cuff buttons and tie where invented then, to tie up the suit to keep in the body odor.
Every time I see a guy with a tie I have to think about that, he he he

Now a a days its because the reason Albert already described. Holland, many white people so want to get a tan, Indonesia: many dark people so want to get white.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 18-06-2008 10:12 ouwe bekende wrote:
Just some kampung logic: When you have a dark skin it means that you have a dirty job outside in the sun and when you have a nice white skin you have a good paid office job near the ac.....

Agree .
Old fashion way of thinking , kampungan .

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 19-06-2008 08:08 dutchguy1000 wrote:

That was in the time period of napoleon.....

Now a a days its because the reason Albert already described. Holland, many white people so want to get a tan, Indonesia: many dark people so want to get white.

Then it is still the Napoleontic time in Asia. It's not only RI who does have this adoring of white skin but -like I already described - also the Chinese and the Indians (look at the Bollywood films, mainly actors from the northern part of India; people from the south - normally darker skin - are only used for the humoristic parts). And (what one often hears as explanation) that it is something from the colonial past, is just nonsense because long before the Europeans showed up in Asia, this adoring of white skin was there already in China, Indo-China and perhaps also already in RI. If it has something to do with colonialism and power, then why are the Japanese and Koreans less attractive for the Indonesians? No, it's more this kampung logic.

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Back ontopic.

Yes indeed Jantje, experienced is the proper word for it.
Emoticon: Party!

spacer line  

On 19-06-2008 15:46 Yogya-Bali wrote:

Then it is still the Napoleontic time in Asia. Its not only RI who does have this adoring of white skin but -like I already described - also the Chinese and the Indians (look at the Bollywood films, mainly actors from the northern part of India; people from the south - normally darker skin - are only used for the humoristic parts). And (what one often hears as explanation) that it is something from the colonial past, is just nonsense because long before the Europeans showed up in Asia, this adoring of white skin was there already in China, Indo-China and perhaps also already in RI. If it has something to do with colonialism and power, then why are the Japanese and Koreans less attractive for the Indonesians? No, its more this kampung logic.

Sounds like possible reasoning, but what do you think is the logic behind having to be tanned in western countries to be seen as attractive?

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 19-06-2008 15:46 Yogya-Bali wrote:

. And (what one often hears as explanation) that it is something from the colonial past, is just nonsense because long before the Europeans showed up in Asia, this adoring of white skin was there already in China, Indo-China and perhaps also already in RI.

???
The western were called the red devils when the chinese and japanese met them at the first time.
A devil , a barabarian , and they smell also.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Dutchess
User
User icon of Dutchess
spacer line

On 11-06-2008 15:22 oyibo wrote:
Expat, and no fresh fish.
The answer to your question is money.

Emoticon: Yummie! and they like that.

Right!
I guess for most women so not only for those from the asean regions.
Difference lies in way of approaching their victims.... Emoticon: Stupid

wablief?

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Please back to the topic and you all play your silly private conflict somewhere else. It's very disturbing.

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Well, I have seen the reply's earlier but left it.
Since I'm not the only one much disturbed by some users behaviour I now will clean up and discuss with Jeroen about some consequences.

Pamelabak
User
spacer line

Merapi wrote:
Kiwimave,
not every Dutch woman desires a rich man, absolutely no!
more: love and security and trustfull; East en West are near together, but try to be pelan2

Kiwimave:
This is so really true, what Merapi wrote.
Pamela

Lacey
User
User icon of Lacey
spacer line

A powerful and rich man always seemed to be more desirable but it won't work without any genuine attraction. Unless you're a 'Hugh Hefner' of course.

The thing is: go for Indonesian lady thats compatible with you - maturity wise. If you're a 70 year old man, perhaps a 50 year old Indonesian woman will be acceptable but not if she's a 20 year old girl, it will not last! Perhaps you could have some fun - good for you, but just remember its just a matter of time when she finds out you're old enough to be her grandfather, thats when you'll find out that she has cleaned out every pennies you had. Retired and penniless!

So if you're 70 - she's 50 its fine
if you're 60 - she's 45
if you're 50 - she's 40
if you're 40 - she's 30
if you're 30 - she's 20-25

Personally, it grossed me out when I see a 50 year old with a 25 year old walking around in the mall here in Australia. Even when I see a 35 year with an 18 year old.

I own an Indonesian restaurant, so I have met many mixed couples. The older men always at disadvantage as the younger wives always seemed to cheat on them. If you plan to live in Indonesia for a long time, go ahead if you want young girlfriends as no one will even bother you too much. Of course they will always talk behind your back.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

On 17-06-2008 02:53 oyibo wrote:
Maybe AnisJ because we are not interrested in Indonesian man? Emoticon: Party!

• " ..... maybe some Indonesians do not like foreigners to come to Indonesia just to f*ck women, because they consider them to be that cheap .... so it is a question of rich and cheap ... right .... and a question of
    who is in charge (economicaly) ......"

" .... supoose it is the other way around, would you like your sister to be f*ck by a rich (Indonesian) foreigner ..... ???"

" .... remember you come to Indonesia as a guest, so behave yourself as a guest ..... do not do it to others what you do not want them do to you .. "

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

oyibo
    User icon of oyibo
    spacer line

AnisJ

The majority of the regular forum visitors, including myself do not work and live in RI just to for the lady's. We normally enjoy? 6 to 7 days working weeks.

I'm very aware I am a guest in this country.

But do you want to blame us for beeing here and ignore the facts in the topic?
    I for one do not close my eyes, what you make of that is something different.
    More in reference to you and the saying, how the host is he treats his guests?

The discussion and the reply's in it reflect experiences, hardly anything to make a remark about to users. They didn't do anything wrong.
    And if a single on this forum enjoys the beauty of whta is offered then are you the one to comment and reflect? Emoticon: Red face

Yerun
    User
    User icon of Yerun
    spacer line

Anis,

Of course not all Indonesians will like people that have sex with woman and pay for it, but face it; there are more of those women that have Indonesian clients than there are with foreign clients.. why? Because sex here is also big business... but because it's somewhat more of a 'secret' here you just have to look in the right direction a little bit here, and then it will be very obvious all of a sudden.

Yerun
    User
    User icon of Yerun
    spacer line

About the 'cheap' part: Not all Indonesian women are like that, but they come in al kinds of forms, some of which I even don't approve.. Paying for sex - however not allowed in Indonesia - is something I don't mind people doing, but when a 16-year old offers herself to some guy to lose her virginity to for 5 or 10 million Rupiah that is horrible. Besides, many 16-18 year old have already had sex with a classmate, without getting paid for it. Not allowed as well according to 'adat', but what can you do about it?

spacer line  

On 23-06-2008 09:04 Yerun wrote:
    Anis,

there are more of those women that have Indonesian clients than there are with foreign clients.. why? Because sex here is also big business... but because its somewhat more of a secret here you just have to look in the right direction a little bit here, and then it will be very obvious all of a sudden.

Absolutely true, by my experience the rich (chinese) Indonesians often have 3, 4, sometimes even 7 different apartments and in every one of them they "keep" a different girl. being treated ok but still...

Btw, I hope after the last mishap last week finally people can let the past the past, it is so childish to keep recalling it while this is already a completely closed book

Greetz

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

• About the 'cheap' part: Not all Indonesian women are like that, but they come in al kinds of forms, some of which I even don't approve..

• Paying for sex - however not allowed in Indonesia - is something I don't mind people doing, but when a 16-year old offers herself to some guy to lose her virginity to for 5 or 10 million Rupiah that is horrible.

Posted Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. 23-06-2008 09:10

• Of course I am not blind for the the 'Indonesian sex-industry'; although illegaly existing with a lot of hypocritisism (munafiq), but my intension is morely aimed at the way 'foreigners' have their way in a sort of way like: ' ... look how cheap those women are; it looks like they come in numbers of a dozen ..... whilst they have their way too by paying for it ..... !!!
  • So the big issue is also why do 'foreigners' do it abroad and boast ' how cheap the girls are' and come in 'rows' , whilst it is also a question of money ....

" .... if you do it ok, but do not make a fool of those people .... "

benny2000
    User
    spacer line

Of course not all Indonesians will like people that have sex with woman and pay for it,

I am not even sure about it, Indonesians are very curious about bule life style (like most Asians) so they are always interested to know where you work, where you live, how many pembantus you have at home and so one. This is understandable but what is weird if that they seems very interested to know what you think about Indonesians women and on the way they asked, I can see that they assume - with a big smile that as a bule - whatever you are married or not, old or young - that you had numerous Indonesians women in your bed Emoticon: Yes! ! It is asked on the same way as if you were in Hawaii and local people would ask you what you think about Waikiki beach (smiling and expecting a positif feedback)! Once again, it comes from very "ordinary places" (not expat oriented) and from very middle class "ordinary" indonesian men. Personnaly, I suppose & believe many Indonesians men are proud that many foreigners consider Indonesian women beautiful (and they definetely are Emoticon: Party! !).
    About prostitution - professional or not -, I suppose that when you are a beautiul girl from a poor village where your father make Rp400000 per month and you know that U will get married with a guy like your father and have the same kind of life that your mother, other options can be tempting and honestly I would not blame her because maybe if I was her (but I am glad I am not) I would do the same. Emoticon: Confused What - I believe - many Indonesians men do not like are the western and Singapourians "sex tourists" who just come to Asia for one single reason and consider Indonesia as an "all you can eat" buffet Emoticon: Nice !

spacer line  

Of course many Indonesians are curiouse about the lifestyle of bule's because many of them don't meet them often, same as when I meet somebody in Holland that comes from a country I don't know of and never met before.
    Actually, if its only about money, Indonesian girls that would like to have a better life rather choose for a rich (Chinese) or Indonesian man because they are generally much more generous then bule's (heard that many times from different sources)

.... if you do it ok, but do not make a fool of those people ....

I agree absolutely with that, but it also counts for as many local people as for bule's, when I meet someone that talks like that about indonesian girls I really show them how much I hate that, specially not knowing any back ground of the girls in the first place.

Greetz

spacer line  

On 23-06-2008 13:20 AnisJ wrote:

• Of course I am not blind for the the Indonesian sex-industry; although illegaly existing with a lot of hypocritisism (munafiq), but my intension is morely aimed at the way foreigners have their way in a sort of way like: ... look how cheap those women are; it looks like they come in numbers of a dozen ..... whilst they have their way too by paying for it ..... !!!
  • So the big issue is also why do foreigners do it abroad and boast how cheap the girls are and come in rows , whilst it is also a question of money ....

• Anis, think about this: When you go to the 'snackbar' you don't bring your own 'kroketten' with you.......you buy them overthere.....

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

ouwe bekende

Anis, think about this: When you go to the 'snackbar' you don't bring your own 'kroketten' with you.......you buy them overthere.....

Posted Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. 24-06-2008 09:20

• " .... surely when I have it myself, I would consume them at home , would I; it is tiresome to bring them along with me, or is it (?) ...... but some like to consume them elsewhere, they find it 'nicer' and more 'exotic' and of course cheaper (cost/quality) ....... "

• What I do not like is the way people make a fool out of these females, whilst they themselves also have their way ..... it is so Emoticon: Eerie

spacer line  

Yeah, to compare girls with "kroketten is in the nicest way said INCREDIBLE DEMEANING

Greetz

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,908,676 topic views - 222,128 posts - 13,484 topics - 16,232 members - last post @ 20-09-2017 16:23 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,959,652 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com