indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

    
You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Nemesis
User
User icon of Nemesis
spacer line
 

I don't believe Indonesian woman are just attracted to western men because of the money. Obviously it's a part to the equation, but not all of it.

For instance, I don't see many (rich) East Asians (Japan/Taiwan/Korea) or rich black men with Indonesian woman.


Amore, more, ore, re, probantur amicitiae. Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes.

spacer line  


On 15-06-2008 17:07 sidia wrote:

...


Ooohhhh , Emoticon: Blush Emoticon: Blush Emoticon: Blush
Guna guna , or goyang banyuwangi ?


Or simply the fact that they found out that Indonesian girls are much more atractive and not so pretentious as most of the Dutch women.... he he he

Greetz



spacer line  


On 15-06-2008 17:39 Nemesis wrote:
I dont believe Indonesian woman are just attracted to western men because of the money. Obviously its a part to the equation, but not all of it.

For instance, I dont see many (rich) East Asians (Japan/Taiwan/Korea) or rich black men with Indonesian woman.


For some reason Indonesian girls really don't like black men, I still don't know why...
Also chinese men are not there favorite.
Being white is magic here, you can see that because of all the whitening creams they sell all over the place.
For me?, I love it, never go in the sun baking till red to match the standard that they have in Holland.
I've never been more white since I live in Indonesia and the more white, the more people think its nice. he he he





Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line
 


On 15-06-2008 20:53 dutchguy1000 wrote: For some reason Indonesian girls really dont like black men, I still dont know why...
Also chinese men are not there favorite.
Being white is magic here,


Yes, black is (unfortunately) not really "in". Black is in the eyes of the Indonesians dirty ("kotor", "daki" Emoticon: Wink . Also their fellow-citizens, the Papuans, are the victim of this prejudice and you hear often that black people "smell" different because they probably don't clean themselves that well.
While rich, it┤s often for black people more difficult to "get" a girl then white (which means: "bersih" Emoticon: Wink people. You see the same thing in Jakarta with the Africans; they only get the "lower class" girls.
About the Chinese: that's the old prejudice against the Chinese (and the opposite).




Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line
 

Here in Jogja there are some African students, or at least they say they are students, but with 30+ (? they look that old to me at least) in age that is quite hard to believe if you ask me. Since I am not the only one to raise that question, a frequently heard thing is that they 'do something with drugs'... no different than back in the Netherlands unfortunately so there must be some truth in it as well however I do realise not all Africans are drug runners.



spacer line  

I know that lately there is a quiet a lot of business between Indonesian Chinese and Nigerian companies, at least in the business that I work



AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line
 


" .... why do foreigners always want to talk about Indonesian women ...... ???"



'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

oyibo
Moderator
User icon of oyibo
spacer line
 

Ahum, we not talk about them.
We nearly sharing experiences. Emoticon: Nice


It's only kinky the first time.

spacer line  


On 16-06-2008 17:27 AnisJ wrote:

...

What do you think why?
??????



oyibo
Moderator
User icon of oyibo
spacer line
 

Maybe AnisJ because we are not interrested in Indonesian man? Emoticon: Party!


It's only kinky the first time.

benny2000
User
spacer line
 

I do not know if it is fair to describle all Indonesians as retarded racists !
I remember that when I was student in the US (many years ago), there were a few Indonesians female students dating with black students, one of them was my good friend and her father was an ambassador. She was far from being a low class girl and neither she was interested in the money of the guy (I do not think he was rich).
I believe most of it as to do with money and live style (at least in terms of image) in most of cases and true love in some other cases (like my friend) ! The problem is that it seems (from what I see on the Jakarta Post) that there are a lot of Africans here in "drug business" so of course those have few chances to go out with girls from high society ! As an example if tommorow, there are many violent young East Europeans in drug and illegal business, I believe the image of the Europeans (at least East Europeans) would suffer much and they will have difficulties to get "good girls". On the contrary, let say Obama fail to become President and decide later to come to Indonesia to "have some fun", I believe noone of us and even Kasper himself wouldl be able to compete !!!
When people of the 1st world countries travel/live in 3rd world countries, they enjoy a comparative advantage in term of image in their everydays life.



spacer line  


On 17-06-2008 04:12 benny2000 wrote:
I do not know if it is fair to describe all Indonesians as retarded racists !

who did that?



Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line
 


On 16-06-2008 17:35 oyibo wrote:
Ahum, we not talk about them.
We nearly sharing experiences. Emoticon: Nice

Yeah, thats a better way of describing.. and we are helping others as well Emoticon: Party!



spacer line  


On 15-06-2008 20:49 dutchguy1000 wrote:

...


Or simply the fact that they found out that Indonesian girls are much more atractive and not so pretentious as most of the Dutch women.... he he he

Greetz


I still remember your advertisement.....



spacer line  


On 17-06-2008 09:58 ouwe bekende wrote:

...


I still remember your advertisement.....

Oh really???. "ouwe bekende", or should I say, "old frustrated old known idiot thrown from this site long ago" guy....
let me see, tell me what you have to say.......

Name calling removed by Oyibo Emoticon: Party!



spacer line  


On 17-06-2008 09:58 ouwe bekende wrote:

...


I still remember your advertisement.....

btw, thanks for the new link to find you. don't forget, never out of my mind and people around you are already located....
Remark removed by Oyibo Emoticon: Party!



spacer line  

please please remind me, what was my advertisement again?......
I'm getting old, forget things in time, I hope you can help me remember.
Thank you so much, I really would appreciate it if you would post it here to remind me of it......
Thank you so so much.

Greetz





spacer line  

ahh just marry one and have fun with it, you have to enjoy there.. Emoticon: Wink



Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line
 


On 17-06-2008 04:12 benny2000 wrote:
I do not know if it is fair to describle all Indonesians as retarded racists !
I remember that when I was student in the US (many years ago), there were a few Indonesians female students dating with black students, one of them was my good friend and her father was an ambassador. She was far from being a low class girl and neither she was interested in the money of the guy (I do not think he was rich).
I believe most of it as to do with money and live style (at least in terms of image) in most of cases and true love in some other cases (like my friend) !


Nobody says that Indonesians are retarded racists but it is a fact that black (either negro or dark skinned Indians) aren't that favorite in a lot of Asian countries (Did you already forgot what happened to black African students in China a few years ago??). Don't hide your head in the sand. Definitely there will be some Indonesian girls who will date a black-skinned man but it is far from usual, whether u like it or not.

What you say about the East-Europeans is already becoming reality on Bali.
Fortunately most Indonesians in Bali do see the difference between one bule and another, concerning nationality.




Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line
 

If you only look at all the "whitening"/"white making" advertisements on TV and in the newspapers. Then you know what the "ideal" colour of skin is in the eyes of the public. Black skin or curly hair is in the most positive way considered as funny but rarely as beautiful.
At the other side, ofcourse it is also a question of "richness" and the image 1st world countries do have on 3rd world countries.
A black American friend of mine had not much problems with the colour of his skin. But his image was far from that of the Africans in RI.




oyibo
Moderator
User icon of oyibo
spacer line
 

Nice remarks.
Back on topic please.
If that doesn't seem to be possible I will close the topic.


It's only kinky the first time.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line
 


On 18-06-2008 03:37 Yogya-Bali wrote:
If you only look at all the "whitening"/"white making" advertisements on TV and in the newspapers. Then you know what the "ideal" colour of skin is in the eyes of the public. Black or curly hair is in the most positive way considered as funny but rarely as beautiful.

Nobody noticed that when you are a Indo kid (born from mixed parents foreigner and Indonsier) that you can really make it in the showbis in Indonesia?


Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line
 


On 18-06-2008 08:00 Albert wrote:

...

Nobody noticed that when you are a Indo kid (born from mixed parents foreigner and Indonsier) that you can really make it in the showbis in Indonesia?


But then we're talking about Indo kids of mixed parents from white skinned people and Indonesians, not from black skinned people. Whether u like it or not, but even black skinned Indonesians do have a hard time.




Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line
 

Evn in Holland fat people, people with bad hair, colored people, Jilbad people, to little people, to tall people, to big breast people, to much pimps people, to big nose people, to big ear people, to big feet people, etc.

They also have a hard time. so i presume it is in many countries like that.
Public is brainwashed by the media as well as in Holland. Open in indonesie a magazine and you see pictures about white woman.

Open a teen magazine about artists/pop, and 2/3 is foreign.

Why so many white guys like a colored Asian woman?
Because we have seen enough white woman in our own country.
Therefore a foreigner would not quickly like if his wife start bleaching her skin. Although it is also very unhealthy.


Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

spacer line  

Just some kampung logic: When you have a dark skin it means that you have a dirty job outside in the sun and when you have a nice white skin you have a good paid office job near the ac.....




You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.



49,210,350 topic views - 221,663 posts - 13,474 topics - 15,934 members - last post @ 17-08-2017 15:14 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

88,779,511 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com