indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Islamic hard-liners break up religious tolerance rally
A peaceful rally for religious tolerance was broken up earlier on Sunday afternoon by Islamic hard-liners from the radical FPI (Islamic Defender Front) when they beat other demonstrators with bamboo sticks and calling for the deaths of members of a Muslim sect they consider heretical, witnesses said.
Continue reading , click the title

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

When are they being declared an undesired party in the Indonesian civilization? It's about time that someone stops these lawless actions of them.

Ho Lee Fuk

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

well, it was reported by the jakarta post and tempo that these crazies get support from within the government and the militairy, they are getting more and more bold by the day because no action is taken against these criminals......

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

I don't think they are supported by the goverment, let alone the army, since their very own flow of money is threatened by this group of men in white dress.

Ho Lee Fuk

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Yerun, I'm convinced that Madrotter is right. Even the Pemuda Panca-Sila (a hoodlum-group supported by the government) is nowadays busy with attracting religious hardliners and organizing raids and demonstrations. And the PP get already for decades their support from government and militairy. What the meaning is behind this support........I don't know. But that the FPI got support from government, army or police is obvious.

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

2 years ago they raided a bookshop, ultimus, here in bandung, thet beat up people, ravaged the shop and took all the books TOGETHER WITH POLICE AND MILITAIRY, i don't need more prove than that.... i just saw on tv what happened earlier at that jakarta it was just disgusting to see what happened, not a cop in sight, probably too busy beating up students....

searching
User
spacer line

They should be sent to jail together with their supporters including Tim Pembela Muslim, Majelis Mujahidin Indonesia, Abu Bakar Basyir, etc.

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

well, i actually mean elements in the government and militairy. the money flow of these people stays good as long as indonesia is in a mess. one way of doing this is using religion.....

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

On 01-06-2008 12:53 madrotter wrote:
well, it was reported by the jakarta post and tempo that these crazies get support from within the government and the militairy, they are getting more and more bold by the day because no action is taken against these criminals......

Those FPI guys are really sick people... Suharto knew what to do with them in Tanjung Priok by "accidently" opening fire..where are those good old days?

Gracias. Sama sama

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

hehehe

belgianguy
User
User icon of belgianguy
spacer line

haha 'the good old days'...
anyways those FPI guys got an interesting relationship with the police, that's for sure...I saw them once smashing up a bilyard hall, that was in jakarta, they came in a couple of pick-up trucks, the police was following them in their own trucks, then they just stood by around the corner as those idiots were wrecking the place...I couldn't believe my eyes as the police was absolutely doing nothing whatsoever (I thought vandalism was against the law!)

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Front Pembela Islam (Islamic Defenders Front)was formed in August 1998
and now claims branches in 22 provinces. Based in Jakarta, the FPI is led by
Habib Muhammad Riziek Syihab, a religious teacher who was educated in Saudi
Arabia. Like Habib, many of the top FPI leaders have Arab blood.

The FPIs stated goal is the full implementation of Islamic Sharia law,
although it supports Indonesias present constitution and avoids calling for
an Islamic state.

The FPI has a paramilitary wing called Laskar Pembela Islam and is
well know for organising raids on bars, massage parlours and gaming halls.
The FPI justifies these raids on the grounds that the police are unable to
uphold laws on gambling and prostitution.

Sceptical observers suspect that the police turn a blind eye to, or
are complicit in, these activities, knowing that the victims will be
encouraged to maintain protection monies to the police.

The FPI in late 2001 took the lead in threatening to sweep Americans
out of Indonesia because of the US operations in Afghanistan, although the
threat was not in fact carried out.

There is the fact that I was missing when I replied here earlier... okay, I see that they are closely related indeed. Money politics in the name of Islam, I don't think that their 'yang maha esa' would be too happy about it though.

Ho Lee Fuk

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5RHiwldX1A

Tomorrow to the office of FPI to claim money to pay the hospital Emoticon: Party!

Ho Lee Fuk

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Nice headline in Koran Tempo... I'll make a scan Emoticon: Yes!

= edit: here it is =

Ho Lee Fuk

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Ho Lee Fuk

searching
User
spacer line

There is the fact that I was missing when I replied here earlier... okay, I see that they are closely related indeed. Money politics in the name of Islam, I don't think that their 'yang maha esa' would be too happy about it though.

If you mean "Allah" who chose Mohammed as a prophet, of course He is happy that muslims now follow the example of His chosen prophet.

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Searching; as you know enforcing your thoughts to others is communist, not islam at all. And now they are fighting moderate Muslems as well... (NU was present at the demonstration)

I found an article that predicts doomsday... waduh... this panic is based on little facts for now.

Indonesia is on the verge of a possible civil war.

Ho Lee Fuk

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

It's more or less with all extremists groups. They present themselfs, not any religious group from the same believe, Muslim or Christian.

There should be more media coverage so the public knows who these idiots are. Show faces. Most likely these people do not favour to be on national TV.
And I can understand why.

It's only kinky the first time.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Jakarta on the verge of a civil war as moderate and radical Muslims battle it out
by Benteng Reges
The Islamic Defender Front attacks Muslims demonstrating in favour of religious freedom. Overnight members of the Nadhlatul Ulama, Indonesia’s largest moderate Islamic organisation, attack FPI offices. The government’s weakness vis-à-vis radicals is criticised. President Susilo urges police to arrest the culprits.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
CIVIL WAR :
A tendentious article .
Whats the number of the moderate Moslims and people like FPI .?

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

sglange
User
spacer line

FPI is an insult to Islam and the unity of Indonesia and its time that the Central Government puts a clamp on their activities or ban the FPI.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Sidia, it is very well a strange start of the artice, no civil war at all of course, not close as well.. if the Indonesian population wants to get rid of FPI, they can do that in a matter of hours by burning down all the offices and killing some of the people. Hoping that it will not come this far of course. Disbandment is okay, but different way than described above).

It is an insult to islam, the Indonesian state and people indeed sglange. That is what some people from moderate Muslem organisations and politicians have said already, so finally they open their mouth to these people.

Ho Lee Fuk

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

" ..... Iblis, Iblis ..... enkau dimana .... "

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Like what mohammed 1500 years said.

The biggest enemy of the Islam will be the Moslims themselve.

You see it all over the world, Middle east, Asia, etc. The are not close friends with each other. Every sekte is an enemy of the other sekte.

If God leaves it up to us, world peace is far away. But thank God it is not anymore up to us.

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Now, on TV? Wasn't I right about the connection between the FPI and the PP?!
Yapto, the leader of the Pemuda Pancasila was sitting there with the leader of the FPI, Habib Riziq, and Yapto even defended the FPI? How is that possible, he as a Jew together with one of the biggest haters of Jews, Riziq?
Answer: money. It's - what is already said - all politics. If the Pemuda Pancasila (which is a "preman" organization supported and used by the government and the apparatus ) is defending the FPI, then the FPI gets also protection from the apparatus , in other words: army or police.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 06-06-2008 14:01 Yogya-Bali wrote:
Answer: money. Its - what is already said - all politics.
All politics ?
Nothing to do with religion ?

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

80,925,131 topic views - 238,340 posts - 13,717 topics - 29,630 members - last post @ 07-04-2020 06:00 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

131,978,246 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com