indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

annika
User
spacer line

Im looking for a video or photo's of the Hindu ceremony every year near the Bromo. They called it: upacara Kesado, Kasada of kesodo.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

On 09-05-2008 18:58 annika wrote:
Im looking for a video or photos of the Hindu ceremony every year near the Bromo. They called it: upacara Kesado, Kasada of kesodo.

Ffe googlen levert bij mij drie hits ....

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

annika,

Even google is a poor result.
Maybe some of our users are willing to share with you some of their digital photo's. Maybe make yourself more clear and state your email adress in a reply. Who knows you might be lucky Emoticon: Wink

It's only kinky the first time.

annika
User
spacer line

Yea thanks, I already try to find video's at youtube, google, multyply and others...there are some nice pic's but video's I can't find.
I guess this year the event is in august again and i really want to go there. But I think I can't come to close with the people, I don't want to disturb the locals with their ceremony. Itís such beautiful that a ceremony still insist every year.

If you have been there or have some information/ advice for me, my email is annikakuyperRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.gmail.com

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Annika yth.,

At the end you could try searchenginecolossus the greatest index of searchengines in the world .....

• for instance kesodo ceremony has more hits in exalead.com

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

74,239,887 topic views - 233,320 posts - 13,683 topics - 23,664 members - last post @ 18-08-2019 14:08 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

122,134,682 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com