indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Nemesis
User
User icon of Nemesis
spacer line

On 11-05-2008 04:04 oyibo wrote:
Sidia,
We have an administrator, Jeroen who controls the site.
I was asked to contribute to this site, in the new forum and for the bigger part cleaning up and keep the site tidy. Im not carrying any responsibility besides the cleaning and welcoming and answering guests and new arrivals.

Should I have 2 usernames for that?
I feel I dont need that, for the bigger part of my presence Im just a user with the possibility to clean up. I like to keep it that way. I think that a change needs some time, for the bigger part users have no problem at all.

For regular maintenance itís not needed, but two usernames could make sense though.

If a discussion goes a bit too far and a user that has been here for a long time needs some advice or correction you could end up in a difficult situation, if you were also heavily involved in the discussion.

Amore, more, ore, re, probantur amicitiae. Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes.

at2ndsight
User
spacer line

On 12-05-2008 09:33 sidia wrote:

* Civil servant , you are not a servant of the public but ........... Emoticon: Smile
* Depends of the branch , but its true.
The Germans is more disiplined according to my indonesians friends who s living (working) in Germany.(Ordnung muss sein . )
I had also a couple month experience in a German factory .
A nice experience , I can earn more money (3 X) comparing with working in Dutch factories. But I must go back again to college in Holland..
Then I earn less money , but become not a "buruh" for the rest of my life.

Ouwh,,,Informasi bagus. Sidia lokasi sekarang dimana sih? boleh tau tak? Emoticon: Worship

~wayfarer~

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Orang Amsterdam , more than 30 yrs.

Pls take a look at http://nostalgia78.multiply.com/

You can find stories from an Indonesian whois living in Holland.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

havana45
User
spacer line

spacer line  

On 09-05-2008 11:59 at2ndsight wrote:
I would like to know whats dutch type (person/people) if I / we work with them in Indonesia. What is different in Holland?

Best, Emoticon: Bye bye

In my opinion you can not say Indonesians in general. what I experienced here is there is a big difference between Chinese Indonesians and "local" Indonesians concerning work attitude.

Companies that have a Chinese owner are often not well organized but that frustrates the owner so they try to arrange discipline (what my job is in general) but find out that that is very difficult because "local" Indonesians are not like that

Dutch working environment is "all by the rules" it almost doesn't matter if you contribute or not to the company as long as you stick to the rules.

One more big difference is that in Holland there are unions to protect the staff, often the rules they use destroy the owner of the company, specially if its a mall company.

Here in Indonesia its a jungle, you have to fight to survive, in Holland you are as staff so over protected that the sense of why you work easily fades away.

greetz

marcel70
User
spacer line

On 18-05-2008 05:42 dutchguy1000 wrote:

Companies that have a Chinese owner are often not well organized but that frustrates the owner so they try to arrange discipline (what my job is in general) but find out that that is very difficult because "local" Indonesians are not like that

ARE YOU SURE?ISEE THAT CHINESE ARE DOING VERY WELL.
IS THE LOCAL HOW HAS OFTEN TROUBLE TO KEEP UP SPECIALY WITH EXPORT STANDARDS..

Dutch working environment is "all by the rules" it almost doesnt matter if you contribute or not to the company as long as you stick to the rules.

AGAIN ARE YOU SURE: i THINK IF NO PRESTASI NO EXTRA BONUS AND PROMOSI
One more big difference is that in Holland there are unions to protect the staff, often the rules they use destroy the owner of the company, specially if its a mall company.

DID YOU EVER HEAR FROM THE TENAGA KERJA??

Here in Indonesia its a jungle, you have to fight to survive, in Holland you are as staff so over protected that the sense of why you work easily fades away.

greetz

YA WIS

Becik ketitik olo Ketoro

spacer line  

ARE YOU SURE?ISEE THAT CHINESE ARE DOING VERY WELL.
IS THE LOCAL HOW HAS OFTEN TROUBLE TO KEEP UP SPECIALY WITH EXPORT STANDARDS..

You seem to like to shout a lot, writing in Capitals, but anyway, let me explain; many companies here have chinese owners but their staff often is a mix of all kinds of people, thats why its often not well organized. At least, that is my experience. for sure the Chinese are doing very well, they know how to deal with business but its still a big struggle for them to control there production.

Dutch working environment is "all by the rules" it almost doesnt matter if you contribute or not to the company as long as you stick to the rules.

AGAIN ARE YOU SURE: i THINK IF NO PRESTASI NO EXTRA BONUS AND PROMOSI

In my experience in Holland seldom staff are paid with bonus based on how well a company is doing, standard is a 13th month included in the contract and that is seldom not paid, maybe only if a company is doing really bad.
This means that it doesn't matter if staff work very hard or not.
add to that that its almost impossible to get rid of bad staff as they are very good protected by the law.

One more big difference is that in Holland there are unions to protect the staff, often the rules they use destroy the owner of the company, specially if its a small company.

DID YOU EVER HEAR FROM THE TENAGA KERJA??

Well... I've heard of that, so?

greetz

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

A typical 'Dutch environment' would be: " ..... a lick upstairs, and a kick downstairs ... "
In Dutch: " .... likken naar boven, trappen naar beneden .... ".

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Well as Anisj says.
Thats how it could work,but in general in Dutch multinationals working abroad or overseas it doesn't don't work that way. It's an outdated perspective.

In general you'll find these Dutch people protective over their own group of people. Most of it you can find back on the internet as somebody at waarbenjij.nu

Most of them expats stating where they are and sharing their every day life.
Eventhough all of them are in Dutch you can find online translations and have an idea of what makes them tick. Nice ha? Weblogs Emoticon: Party!

It's only kinky the first time.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,300,976 topic views - 223,707 posts - 13,516 topics - 16,722 members - last post @ 18-11-2017 17:34 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,267,586 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com