indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Bali, the island of the Gods > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Alles wat je moet weten over Bali
Todo que quieres saber de Bali

Tourguides, car renting, visa, hotspots, business, events etc.

contact me
english, nederlands y espa˝ol

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

This forum has only two languages. Please read the FAQ before posting here again. Thanks.

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line

Dat is jammer...dacht ik mijn Spaans hier te kunnen gebruiken Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Party!

hati hati, pelan pelan

gbatty
User
spacer line

Could not find any info here, but friends am rather interested to know in details about Bali as I have heard from many people this is the ideal honeymoon spot and I would love to make our honeymoon vacation the most memorable one. The reviews of users would also be of great help to me in this aspect but most importantly need to know about this place.

daft_punk
User
spacer line

is this a commercial forum?

laojayne
User
spacer line

There are many things to do in Bali, from marine activities, adventure tours or visiting tourist attractions to make your tourist attractionsunforgettable. Enjoy the scenery in the forest, marine sports, safari trips, adventure tours and many others.

If you can't find what you are looking for, or need more information please feel free to ask us via the contact form, phone, or our live chat supports. "To keep the satisfaction of our customers, we only partner with a bona fide and quality company for each activity program in Bali"

spacer line  

can anybody tell me if there are becaks in ubud
my wife and i would like to experience this ride
and we als would like to ask if anybody has an good adres for to go local fishing on the gili islands we don't want a tourist atraction but an local
does anybody have some great foodstalls closeby the streets
jalan raya penestanan or jalan puri gerenceng
who can help us? Emoticon: Cooool

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

45,630,266 topic views - 220,056 posts - 13,388 topics - 15,536 members - last post @ 28-03-2017 18:54 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

83,752,138 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com