indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

A woman have certain rights in Hukum perkawinan Islam and Hukum Perkawinan R.I.
But in practice it still happens because they dont konw their rights.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

at2ndsight
User
spacer line

Well all, the point is I dont like wat she did, she have to see first. There's no reason for being rude to people. FYI, her hubby email me from his own email address, and his wife replied me with the same email address. How come she did not notice the chronological of email content. Nonsense....If she educated and know how to socialize with people, I am sure that "thing" will not happen. I agree with Kampungan. I am sorry, I am not temptress girl. Its so wonderful feeling if we are being nice with ppl. Thank you all with your response in this forum.

Warm regards,
Anne

~wayfarer~

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

If you do not like what she did, then ask her why she did it?

Like what I said from the start maybe she had a very good reason for it.

Try to see it as well from her point of view.

As long as you do not ask, you will never know.

And just to say every Bule wife is Rude?
looks like discrimination!
One Indonesian stole from a tourist and therefore all Indonesian are bad! Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Stupid

If you are looking for a guy just place your photo on this forum in the topic for sale.
And I am sure many horney guys will contact you. But who says it is your real photo?

But maybe it is better you stick with your own people. Because if you ever get married with a Bule, you will also get RUDE. Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

at2ndsight
User
spacer line

Look Albert, this the first time happened to me. Never happened to me like this before.

Ok , I am trying to understand this situation. But If I am in her position. , I will never ever do like that, really. If have BULE or ASIAN BF, or Married with Bule or Indonesian or Asian. It was really irritated me. I did not created this. Emoticon: Confused .

Well, I am trying being wise from now, nothing wrong with that....GOSH!

Emoticon: Yawn

~wayfarer~

evaca
User
User icon of evaca
spacer line

On 05-05-2008 14:44 at2ndsight wrote:
Look Albert, this the first time happened to me. Never happened to me like this before.

Ok , I am trying to understand this situation. But If I am in her position. , I will never ever do like that, really. If have BULE or ASIAN BF, or Married with Bule or Indonesian or Asian. It was really irritated me. I did not created this. Emoticon: Confused .

Well, I am trying being wise from now, nothing wrong with that....GOSH!

Emoticon: Yawn
Like you said, this is the first time happened tou you, so you do not have any experience and feeling to know it. So....have boyfriend then you feel it, i bed you will feel so as his wife. Why you feel so irritate? Strange...your are not his wife, you shouldn't.
You did not create this...? What do you mean? Well, actually anne, this is your personal problem with that man, why you brought this to the public(forum)?. I thought you are educated person.

evaca
User
User icon of evaca
spacer line

On 05-05-2008 14:15 Albert wrote:
If you do not like what she did, then ask her why she did it?

Like what I said from the start maybe she had a very good reason for it.

Try to see it as well from her point of view.

As long as you do not ask, you will never know.

And just to say every Bule wife is Rude?
looks like discrimination!
One Indonesian stole from a tourist and therefore all Indonesian are bad! Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Stupid

If you are looking for a guy just place your photo on this forum in the topic for sale.
And I am sure many horney guys will contact you. But who says it is your real photo?

But maybe it is better you stick with your own people. Because if you ever get married with a Bule, you will also get RUDE. Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Laugh out loud
I am 100% agree with you. Herself is Indonesian girl, now she is talking about Indonesian girls with BULE. Sometimes I wonder maybe she is jealous too. Emoticon: Laugh out loud

at2ndsight
User
spacer line

I am educated. That is why, I will make this CASE CLOSED!.

Thank you all for response. Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Party!

~wayfarer~

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 06-05-2008 05:11 at2ndsight wrote:
I am educated.

Again ?
S1 , S2 , S3 ?

Es Lilin. Emoticon: Wink

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

at2ndsight
User
spacer line

On 06-05-2008 08:09 sidia wrote:

Again ?
S1 , S2 , S3 ?

Es Lilin. Emoticon: Wink

hahahhahah....Oh come on sidia, case closed ok.... Emoticon: Bye bye

~wayfarer~

evaca
User
User icon of evaca
spacer line

Thank you all for response. Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Party!
It is not a case. A case need some investigation and has law, i think it more likely a matter, problem that you have. Emoticon: Stupid

at2ndsight
User
spacer line

Yes, you are right evaca. Annoying problem that never happen to me before Emoticon: Stupid Emoticon: Cry .
And not me created that annoying problem. Emoticon: Party!

~wayfarer~

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Well sorry, this is a very immature reaction. Your asking for opinions, you get reactions but don't like to accept some critics. Strange; who started this topic?
Better not to act so in this way when you're looking for acquiantance with westerners cause they're used to deal with critics and will definitely condemn you for not being able to accept criticism.
Your problem with this girl/wife is a common problem here in RI (I explained that previously). Me and my wife have to deal with these situations almost daily. If you cannot handle this, then don't look for acquaintance with a bule, not as a friend but certainly not as a boyfriend. It is a common reaction in your country without any judgement about being educated or not and kampungan or not.

at2ndsight
User
spacer line

Hello Yogya-Bali,

I am ok for acquaintance with anyone. Western, asian , welkom. I just share about this matter, and opinions accepted, people in this forum have right to say agree and disagree, just give diplomatic answer. Emoticon: Bye bye

regds,

~wayfarer~

lady_sue
User
User icon of lady_sue
spacer line

Is it just me or... Why do I get the feeling that at2ndsight is very arrogant about how educated she was??? I'm curious, how educated are you anyway, at2ndsight?

Like the others said, it has nothing to do with education. What the lady did to you was an act of impulse. I think not only Indonesians who married bules, but it goes to Indonesians who married Indonesians as well. Think about it, if we reverse the lady's position on you, what would you do? Wouldn't you do the same? Wouldn't you wonder what was the intention of her sending photo to your husband?

She might be rude in your eyes, but what caused it? Have you ever thought of that?

If you are educated like what you said, you shouldn't send the photo from the first place. If you do not have any other intention with this married bule guy, it wouldn't be necessary. The guy sent you a family pic, not his personal pic. If he's single, then go right ahead.

Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated

spacer line  

On 18-05-2008 01:51 lady_sue wrote:
Is it just me or... Why do I get the feeling that at2ndsight is very arrogant about how educated she was??? Im curious, how educated are you anyway, at2ndsight?

Like the others said, it has nothing to do with education. What the lady did to you was an act of impulse. I think not only Indonesians who married bules, but it goes to Indonesians who married Indonesians as well. Think about it, if we reverse the ladys position on you, what would you do? Wouldnt you do the same? Wouldnt you wonder what was the intention of her sending photo to your husband?

She might be rude in your eyes, but what caused it? Have you ever thought of that?

If you are educated like what you said, you shouldnt send the photo from the first place. If you do not have any other intention with this married bule guy, it wouldnt be necessary. The guy sent you a family pic, not his personal pic. If hes single, then go right ahead.

Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated

I agree, sorry to say but sending your own picture to someone indicates in my feeling that you are more interested in that person then only conversation.

Greetz

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Remains the question if you would do the same again?

It's only kinky the first time.

andre
User
spacer line

What kind of email would require sending a family or personal photo?

Nemesis
User
User icon of Nemesis
spacer line

Is it just me or... Why do I get the feeling that at2ndsight is very arrogant about how educated she was??? I'm curious, how educated are you anyway, at2ndsight?

Read her contribution to our forum and you know how educated she is.... Emoticon: Yawn

Amore, more, ore, re, probantur amicitiae. Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes.

Lacey
User
User icon of Lacey
spacer line

Trying to be impartial here, I would say that at2ndsight was not at all wrong to attach her picture on the email as HE initially sent a picture of his family to her. Perhaps with an intention of being friendly. If it was a family photo, I presumed with his wife included in the photo. So, it was obvious that he's taken. at2ndsight was perhaps trying to be friendly by sending her photo so that the other person knew whom he was talking to. Which is quite normal, thats why we could see so many of you using your real picture as your avatar here. Obviously you wanted people to know whom they're communicating with. Well, the most important point here was "what the conversation was all about between at2ndsight and him". at2nsight, perhaps you can enlighten us if you still want the case opened and you need a defendant here.

To answer the question on the topic - Yes, I have seen quite many Indonesians who got married to bule behaving rude. Yes, I have seen loads of them pretending classy yet they're not. In this case, I think she was jealous. Perhaps she could have questioned her husband in private - not emailing you to confront you.

Again, in defending at2ndsight (whom has been slaughtered left and right here), what she meant by how educated she was was - she wasn't a pick up girls thats commonly being married by an older bule for economic reason in Indonesia. Although she might still act without considering the result of her action - that doesn't mean she's not educated. She just couldn't explain herself well enough here to make you all understand her. I bet if you let her explain in Bahasa Indonesia you will understand where she was coming from. Finally, no matter how educated one is - he will still make mistake. We are all just human.

And to at2ndsight, not all the Indo ladies that marry bule are low educated. Many of them are highly educated - but yet they could be rude. Its all depending on their family upbringing and of course their personality. Being Indonesians of course do not help as our nation tends to be more rude than others. Unfortunately, we are a nation of No Excuse Me, No Please and No Thank you.

Cheers

spacer line  

On 21-05-2008 19:30 Lacey wrote:

And to at2ndsight, not all the Indo ladies that marry bule are low educated. Many of them are highly educated - but yet they could be rude. Its all depending on their family upbringing and of course their personality. Being Indonesians of course do not help as our nation tends to be more rude than others. Unfortunately, we are a nation of No Excuse Me, No Please and No Thank you.

My ex wife was highly educated but unfortunately very rude what I found out to late.
My present girlfriend also very good education (graduated Catholic University Of Parahyangan in Bandung, civil engineer) is fortunately the best thing that ever happened to me, can not imagine a nicer person as her.
Same as in the rest of the world you find the extremes, also sooo many rude people in the Netherlands, there they call them "kampers" Different name, same attitude.

Greetz

at2ndsight
User
spacer line

Lacey,

I strong agree with Lacey explanation. It was my reaction.
But now, I left this "thing" far behind me. I hope never happen again... Emoticon: Party!

PS: All of you are welcome to give response/opinion. Still open.... Emoticon: Bye bye

~wayfarer~

fred uk
User
spacer line

I'm a "bule" or maybe not.
Really I'm just a man living in Indonesia that happens to be white and from the UK.

My wife runs a small shop and is considered very polite by the locals. In fact if she's out of the shop it's common for the customer to leave and return when she's in.
The only time she gets angry is when I get strange phone calls and SMS from girls trying to chat me up.
Now I always tell her or show her the texts as I don't want her to think I'm doing anything naughty but I do with that these girls offering themselves for money would not call me.
We did have a funny moment a few weeks ago when a local lady who was trying to hide who she was tried to use SMS to chat me up. She offered me a night of passion and we agreed a price of 5 million. When she asked when I would pay I informed her that she must pay me the money for the honour of sex with me. The amusing part was that we were using Indonesian and it was my wife who was typing the messages.

I can understand my wife's reaction and support her if she gets angry with them.

NKP-2005
User
User icon of NKP-2005
spacer line

YB is fully and totally correct. The husband of at2ndsight may have given a wink or a blink and that's what started off the offence, where every trick in the book is used, including being exceptionally rude. If the marriage of at2ndsight is strong I wouldn't worry too much about it; talk to your husband but make no quarrels as that is exactly what that woman is trying to achieve. Ignoring it is the very best option in those cases. Eventually the annoyance will stop. It may take a few days, sometimes longer, but ignoring is the key.

NKP-2005
User
User icon of NKP-2005
spacer line

On 21-05-2008 20:30 dutchguy1000 wrote:

Same as in the rest of the world you find the extremes, also sooo many rude people in the Netherlands, there they call them "kampers"

From Beverwijk, correct!! Emoticon: Smile

lapislegit
User
User icon of lapislegit
spacer line

Rude = jeaolusy = could be insecurity, nothing to do with education, but more heart of the matter, I guess.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

45,053,152 topic views - 219,223 posts - 13,375 topics - 15,309 members - last post @ 28-02-2017 01:39 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

82,816,321 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com