indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Bali, the island of the Gods > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

sober
User
spacer line

All topics,hi there i am new but verry interested in indonesie and balie to buy some land or a house over there,just for a living.
But when y read between the lines, everybody is a sort of negative, and not only in this forum ,but in general.
But as far y can see (everybody) LIVES OVER THERE.
y DONT know what to think.
A lot of talking but no straight answers.
Can you make a living there yes or no.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 14-02-2006 21:45 sober wrote:
A lot of talking but no straight answers.
Can you make a living there yes or no.

Yes , if you live according the Indonesian law.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

divodurum
User
User icon of divodurum
spacer line

It is not allowed for foreighners to 'buy' land and tot live everywhere in Indonesia. Only on certain places like Bali. so.....

Wayang Golek: Petruk

LIV Bali
User
spacer line

Yes, the bukit area is HOT!
One of the last places for developers to buy big pieces of ocean front land...

And Agung, I just wanted to throw in my 5 cents to this chat and since i'am not selling in here iam also not going to advice you on the exact prices. Developers knowledge needs to be protected aswell.

And for Yogya Bali, Yes you are 99% right.
But you then also know that besides your fact that a foreigner cannot be an owner of land, how comes I can get the foreigners owners name into the landtitle, registered by the landoffice, and so approved by the government?
This can only be with freehold right?
And what if i tell you that I can raise a mortgage through an indonesian bank as a mortgage on freehold for a foreigner?
All this without a nominee!

Makes you wonder right???????

Everyone is entitled to its own opininion, but just consider, progress is never made by the conservatives.

Ever talked to anyone with real money? Ever asked how they made that money? Taking initiatives, being an entrepreneur, go where no one has gone before or even thought of rings a bell? Probably not...

I rest my case

LIV Bali
User
spacer line

And Agung, I just wanted to throw in my 5 cents to this chat and since i'am not selling in here iam also not going to advice you on the exact prices. Developers knowledge needs to be protected aswell.

And for Yogya Bali, Yes you are 99% right.
But you then also know that besides your fact that a foreigner cannot be an owner of land, how comes I can get the foreigners owners name into the landtitle, registered by the landoffice, and so approved by the government?
This can only be with freehold right?
And what if i tell you that I can raise a mortgage through an indonesian bank as a mortgage on freehold for a foreigner?

Makes you wonder right???????

Everyone is entitled to its own opininion, but just consider, progress is never made by the conservatives.

Ever talked to anyone with real money? Ever asked how they made that money? Taking initiatives, being an entrepreneur, go where no one has gone before or even thought of rings a bell? Probably not...

I rest my case

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 17-02-2006 08:27 LIV Bali wrote:

how comes I can get the foreigners owners name into the landtitle, registered by the landoffice, and so approved by the government?

Yes , HOT for orang bule.

How comes ?
The so called 4 act construction ?

Need more info, I 'll send you a mail.

baliburn
User
spacer line

Surely not an unbiased opinion Mr. Liv! Are you not marketing villas currently close to the beach and airport ? You recommend buying from a good developer with a good lawyer? Well convince me - How can I as a land or business buyer be sure that you have a good project ? that there are no legal problems associated with the project from a previous land owner or the group that introduced the project to you ? In Indonesia it is not unknown for some of these historical relationships to come back and haunt you – just look at the Adaro/Beckkett coal mine legal case currently ongoing in Singapore in these circumstances any form of ownership is questionable.

In my view one really needs “cojones” to invest in a business or land in Indonesia as this is a place where the president of the world bank said that the biggest “cloud” to incoming investment is the country’s legal system. Bali comparable to Espana – I don’t think so.

baliburn
User
spacer line

Mr Liv - face it you are a bali real estate salesperson - as any one knows there is no code of ethics for real estate sales people in bali - so you can tell a buyer anything - - to make the sale..

The so called foreign lawyers who give there opinion in bali are not allowed to practice law there - so their opinion is meaningless as you cant sue them later if things go wrong..and further more they know that they are reliant on developers for their business so they are biased..With respect to local law firms how many have you seen pay up when a buyer gets into a bad land deal?

As for Notarists they are not lawyers they just witness the signing of documents and deal with the land office so they cant be relied on for an opinion of legal enforceability - they will always say you have good agreements - because they prepared them.

I would suggest that anyone relying on your purported structure for Hak Milik by a foreigner is taking a huge risk . Hak Pakai maybe a different story and yes you may be able to get a mortgage against hak pakai however you inheritance rights are going to be limited and i beleive the land reverts back to the state at end of term.

Show us a legal opinion for your so called structure from a large reputable jakarta law firm and maybe I would beleive you .. otherwise I would give you the same credibility as any other "bali" real estate agent ....

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 17-02-2006 09:01 sidia wrote:

Need more info, I ll send you a mail.

I am still waiting for his reply.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 03-05-2006 20:30 sidia wrote:

I am still waiting for his reply.

People who are promoting their own 'business' is okay, but if you pretend that everything is okay on Bali, then there must be something wrong. To me it looks like someone has spend a lot of money and he want's it back now before it's too late. Emoticon: I love it

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

68,537,155 topic views - 230,541 posts - 13,656 topics - 20,445 members - last post @ 22-02-2019 19:15 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

113,947,561 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com