indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Bali, the island of the Gods > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

I am looking on internet for some pieces of land on bali for some weeks now. It is interesting to see the large differences in price between the european orientated and the other "brokers".
Land sold by coldwell bankers apr. 10% less then advertised on other sites.

Also I have noticed that the same lot will be sold by different "brokers"
with different prices.

Can anyone point me out in the right direction for a good bargain.

Oud worden op bali? www.whitedolphins.nl or www.whitedolphins.net

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I think this depends on many things.. beachfront, hilly, trees, close to the road, with electricity wire... ect.ect.. Different companies have different prices. 10% is not a big difference in my opinion.

spacer line  

Dear Jeroen, what I met was 10% difference for the same piece of land depending on which agent is selling. In europe this wouldn't be possible I think. In Holland it is different agencies, same price

Oud worden op bali? www.whitedolphins.nl or www.whitedolphins.net

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Holland is not Indonesia Emoticon: Wink But just look around I would say. There is not much that I know about buying land and property.

sayang
User
User icon of sayang
spacer line

Frits
User
spacer line

On Bali the price for land is more negotiable than in Western countries. Depending of the type of client they working with the realtor will make his price. If they know theirs clients will always bargain, they put extra on it. In many cases the owners gives the net price he wants and the realtor has to put up his commission etc. In Indonesia there many pajak (tax) on landsales, so sometimes included the taxpart for the seller....
As foreigner normally you cannot be owner of land in Indonesia.....!!

spacer line  

Of course de price of one piece of land can go from very low and going up to the sky for the same piece of land... A lot og agencies/agents are after the same piece of land to sell and of course the one takes more % as the other. It is a matter of shopping and nego. and can take up quite a lot of time. Of course also a matter of finding the right agent you see. Seen the Indonesian culture it is not wise to shop around on your own, sure you could knok on the door of the land owner but language problems makes it very difficult to get what you want. I could provide you with some names of people who work as a agent, people who wont rip you off. It is even possible to bring you in contact with people who just bought pieces of land, just listnen to them how they did it...

Prices vary from 5 milion a are up to even 400 million a are here in Bali... It all depends on the location. The closer to the beach the more expensive... and so on... not much different as in your own country...

Mario Subak Sari Boutique Hotel Bali Indonesia

Amadeus
User
spacer line

Dear Frits,
If the foreigners are not allow to be the owner of land in Indonesia, are they possible to be the owner of house or building there?
Becuse what I know they cannot buy a piece of farm

Regard, Amadeus.

LIV Bali
User
spacer line

There are certain ways, as a foreigner, to be inscribed within the landregistry office as the actual owner of for example a piece of land in Bali.

Just dont try to handle all this yourself, use a very good lawyer who has a good reputation and knows what he is talking about.

For all other interested parties, I beleive this is about the right time to buy either land or real estates in Bali. To my opinion the prices will gain at least 15-20% per year.

There are a few good push ups that will occure within the next year and will make people jump into Bali for investments. Especially beachfront property, because they are allready being bought up as we speak...

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

There are a few good push ups that will occure within the next year and will make people jump into Bali for investments.

Can you name 'a few' of them? This, because I don't see myself jumping to Bali all of a sudden.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 15-11-2004 15:06 Amadeus wrote:

Becuse what I know they cannot buy a piece of farm

Regard, Amadeus.

Possible with PMA (=Penanam Modal Asing )construction.
The best choise , better than the so called 4 act construcion.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Tuti & Jan
User
User icon of Tuti & Jan
spacer line

To my opinion the prices will gain at least 15-20% per year.
To your opinion, but who are you?
You have references?
Some Dutch people have very bad memory from te Costa`s in Spain, especially with holyday house, what kind of guarantee you have?
You can give some details about area, prices?
Jan

LIV Bali
User
spacer line

The preferred land title would be Hak Pakai.

who i'am; a world wide real estate company and also developer.

In reference to Spain, if you bought between the last 10 - 7 years you would have your price at least doubled and in some cases tripled.
for the past 2-3 years the prices have levelled out, some have gone down, but some area's are still going up.
especially good quality products, frontline golf or beach are still doing allright in the Costa del Sol. just be careful with the frontline golf properties, some golf courses really give value for money and some are doomed to go on the wrong side of the market.

now I would agree with tuti & Jan for some dutch buyers, if you buy with the wrong developer, use no lawyer or maybe a wrong one, you will end up empty handed, but still dont beleive what all the papers have written, if they cant make it sound drastic enough they wouldnt write the article. Bad news sells better then good news.......

in my opinion, bali is where spain was 10 years ago. To invest in bali you need to have the right vision. I always say as a golden rule, if you have the money, buy the best quality available, preferrably as close to the beach you can get... preferrably, white sand and not to far awy from the good infrastructures and the airport. this would be valid anywhere in the world.

guarantees? look at the world and real estate for the past 10-20 years and tell me if you know a country where the prices didnt go up an average of 10% per year, then compare with any tropical island and see what the average was there... Then compare with a tropical island which is a prime tourist destination.... i then think it is safe to say that at least for the next 5-10 years prices will go up at least 15-20% per year. Off course still depending on where you buy...

prices and areas, would be to much to write down here..... send me an e-mail and ill get get back to you...

And sidia, the pma would be hak Guna Bagunang (forgive me if I misspelled it) right?
this might only work if you allready have an existing company in Indonesia, otherwise its just a huge hassle....

hagen763
User
User icon of hagen763
spacer line

Try to connect Sepp Buys for more ideas.
He is Dutch and lives in Bali.
I am sorry I can't find his website at this moment.
Umberto

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

On 12-02-2006 12:54 LIV Bali wrote:
, if you buy with the wrong developer, use no lawyer or maybe a wrong one, you will end up empty handed,

So you must be Mr. the Right Developer to whom we can trust our hard earned pennies, go to sleep and dream about the future paradise. Hoping not to be woken up by Muslim produced bombs Emoticon: Worship

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 12-02-2006 12:54 LIV Bali wrote:

.. i then think it is safe to say that at least for the next 5-10 years prices will go up at least 15-20% per year. Off course still depending on where you buy...

And sidia, the pma would be hak Guna Bagunang (forgive me if I misspelled it) right?

* Yes , at least 10-15%.

* If you buy a house with Hak Pakai in a good area , you must pay at least 50.000-100.000 dolari.

If you with buy a piece of land , and build with some some (dutch)friends ( 4/5 people) you can choose a PMA construction.
It is better than the so called 4 act construction , working with indonesian nomine.
In the future is yr investment (in 30jrs) XXX % increasing in value.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

For more info abt PMA
www.indonesia.nl
see : Business opportunities : General Guidelines

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

Sep, Jan, Maurits (en andere pensionado's/uitkeringtrekko's/loonslaven op Bali) grote kans dat de huizenprijzen weer omlaag gaan zie mijn andere topic. Ik ben bang dat Bali binnenkort definitief uit de gratie is bij de Westerling als ze zo doorgaan. Stel je voor dat een of andere klootzak jou niet moet en een paar wietplantjes bij jou over de muur van huis kiepert, en vervolgens de politie belt?? Dan kan je ook een flink aantal jaartjes brommen en je verplicht in je kont laten nemen door een paar Indonesische homo's in rumah pro deo Kerobokan. Nee aan mijn lijf geen polonaise meer, ik heb definitief besloten nooit op Bali te gaan wonen.

Sorry Jeroen, bijdrage in het Nederlands. Aangezien 90% van het forum toch NL als moedertaal heeft, zou je het willen laten staan? Als ik het nog eens doe mag je mijn bijdragen erafgooien Emoticon: Blush
MODERATOR BREAK

90% or not, please keep it at the proper language, there are other people here as well. You can of course start your own topic in Dutch if you like.

Placed by Jeroen @ 12-02-2006 18:03

Gracias. Sama sama

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 12-02-2006 16:54 kiwimave wrote:

grote kans dat de huizenprijzen weer omlaag gaan zie mijn andere topic.???

There is only 1 Bali , Island of the Gods on this planet .
It is a privilege to live there.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

guarantees? look at the world and real estate for the past 10-20 years and tell me if you know a country where the prices didnt go up an average of 10% per year

Holland is one Emoticon: Smile so far for your story.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 12-02-2006 18:03 Jeroen wrote:

Holland is one Emoticon: Smile so far for your story.

No , depends on the area .
Province or Big Cities.

LIV Bali
User
spacer line

Iondoh, lets pray together there wont be a next bomb.....

In the future is yr investment (in 30jrs) XXX % increasing in value.?

I wish id know whats gonna happen in 30 years....

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 14-02-2006 11:26 LIV Bali wrote:
In the future is yr investment (in 30jrs) XXX % increasing in value.?

I wish id know whats gonna happen in 30 years....

And you are a developer ??

I have a little chat with a bali guy .
Told me : Pak , 10 thn yang lalu daerah Bukit daerah gersang dan angin .
Siapa yang mau tinggal disana .
Sekarang jadi daerah Bule.

(10 yrs ago the Bukit Area is a dry and windy area .
No one (from bali) want to live there.
And now , is a "Bule" area.)

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Mr LIV,
can you give me an idea of current landprices in Bali around Sanur and around Ubud? That is not inside these crowed towns, but 1 to 3 km outside them.

Please give me a few examples of land for sale like these with their values in Rp per are.

Thank you.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Probably there will always people who allege that a foreigner is able to own property in Indonesia. It's just completely impossible (except for the PMA-construction): not with lawyers, not with notaris, not with bribes, not with all kind of constructions. As soon as something goes wrong, all these contracts seem worthless. That's the reality already for years. And a lot goes wrong (ask the embassies; they get headaches out of all these problems caused by so-called landowners).
But ofcourse there will always be people who argue that it is possible just because it is there business. And unfortunately there will always stupid bule's who buy land and feel betrayed when their dream is disturbed by reality.

Also for Gods, Allahs and Vishnus sake: please realize that Bali is (still) a part of Indonesia. Why do people always think that Bali is different? If things go wrong in Indonesia than things will go wrong in Bali also.

About profit on buying land?? Well, if you sell it immediately again: maybe. But when you wait for years, you feel probably very disappointed cause of soaring prices in rupiahs but not in hard currency.

Don't listen to all these brokers who tell you nice stories about constructions with owning land. At the end you will always be the looser (and a big one).

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,289,886 topic views - 234,450 posts - 13,692 topics - 25,294 members - last post @ 24-10-2019 06:55 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

124,760,743 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com