indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > User feedback > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Hi Jeroen,

I can not open the topic "Zou Ome W(ilders) wel gelijk hebben ??" without an Anonymous Proxy server in Indonesia.
Do they filter the name Wilders in Indonesia now or is it coincidence that it doesn't work?

Greetz

Nemesis
User
User icon of Nemesis
spacer line

In Holland this topic still works fine.

Perhaps you should embrace freedom of expression and freedom to collect information a bit more. Emoticon: Bye bye

Amore, more, ore, re, probantur amicitiae. Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes.

spacer line  

Where did I say it is perfect here in Indonesia?.....
Please miss Nemmie, I'm getting a little tired of your negative shit and nationalistic behavior.

Greetz

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

i'm pretty sure thats what they're doing now dutchguy, try to open anything with blogspot.com it doesn't work either AGAIN!!! same as yesterday night, in the daytime today i could but now only through a proxysite and when i try to download something (music, hasn't got anything to do with the movie or whatever my whole computer just hangs up...).... imbeciles.....

Nemesis
User
User icon of Nemesis
spacer line

On 12-04-2008 19:07 dutchguy1000 Topic: ze_zijn_hier_nu_echt_gek_geworden, wrote:
Laat ze maar is wat doen aan die vrijheid van de nederlanders.
Als ik zie en hoor wat een agressief volkje het daar in Nederland aan het worden is (en dan praat ik over gewoon oerhollandse mensen) concludeer ik dat die geweldige vrijheid niet veel goed doet.

Greetz

No comment needed anymore.

Amore, more, ore, re, probantur amicitiae. Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Seems to be working here from Yogyakarta. Can't see anything in the error reports as well.

spacer line  

No still can't open it, I have to use http://www.hideu.info/ to open it.

Weird..

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

dutchguy, what provider do you currently use? I would like to look into it to see what is the exact cause of the apparent block. Emoticon: Smile

spacer line  

I'm using Netvone, Pt. Telindo Nusantara in Jakarta

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,240,767 topic views - 234,423 posts - 13,692 topics - 25,271 members - last post @ 22-10-2019 18:33 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

124,716,329 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com