indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Since one hour or so I can access youtube again... others seem to be unblocked as well?

bartje64
User
spacer line

http://www.nu.nl/news/1521460/(...)lokkade_YouTube.html

After numerous protests.. and accusations of censorship.. YouTube is unblocked again.
Seems thgere are at least some people with brains in the government Emoticon: Wink

Bart

at2ndsight
User
spacer line

aha,,,I can open youtube now. Cos I live in Indonesia, they're restricted that site :(. Before, I dont know youtube already open, if dont read this forum..thanks Bart.

Anne

~wayfarer~

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

We'll see how long it lasts Emoticon: So funny

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

If it is up to the FPI everything which comes out the western world will be blocked (only they forget that the clothes they wear, the softdrinks they drink, the transportationvehicles they use, the communicationmeans they use, etc.,etc. are originated from the western civilization). So, if they wanna refuse everything from the west, please go back to the Middle-ages but don't bother others.
It is a shame that even the government is already secondary to the extremists and that they are just selling out democracy.
In the old days the government would hardly interfere or bother about questions of the film Fitnah or the Ahmaddyah-sect. From one dictator (Soeharto) we're fast moving forward to the next dictator (moslim fundamentalists with their promotors FPI and MUI).

spacer line  

Removed.

User banned.
Emoticon: Bye bye

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

50,673,427 topic views - 223,018 posts - 13,505 topics - 16,545 members - last post @ 23-10-2017 16:13 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

91,205,970 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com