indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

budowono1
User
spacer line

Ba'ba' on Draopadi
Oleh:Gayatrii

Draopadi was the wife of the five Pandava brothers who were the moralist devotees of Lord Krishna. Baba has praised her in His book "Discourses On The Mahabharata."

Once Baba was saying that actually only two people realized that Krishna was Parama Purusa. They were Draopadi and Vidura. Vidura was the moralist adviser to the King Dhrtarashtra. Baba has written the story of the banana skins Krishna ate when visiting his wife. Baba said that other people did not realize who Krishna was at all, or they took him as a guru or simply someone with great powers. Baba said that Arjuna only realized who Krishna was after Krishna had left His body. At that time, Arjuna was taking Krishna's wives to a safe place when forest robbers attacked him. During the Mahabharata, Arjuna had used his mighty bow Gandiva to fight so many great Kaorava warriors. Now, after Krishna was gone, he found that he did not even have the strength to pull his bow! At that moment he realized that Krishna was not just a Guru, but was God Himself. It is to the glory of Vidura, and Draopadi that they realized the reality of Krishna while He was alive. They of all the devotees of Parthasarathi Krsna could fully serve Him with devotion.

To fully serve with devotion means selfless devotion or ragatmika bhakti as Baba has said time and time again. He has said that the self-centered or psycho-spiritual form of devotion called raganuga bhakti or mysticism precedes it. In Namami Krsna Sundaram, He has said that in this self-centered stage of devotion, one may have four different types of relationships according to one's samskaras. These are (1) feeling He is one's father or that He is one's child (vatsalya), (2) feeling that He is one's friend, or brother (sakha), (3) feeling that He is one's Master or Guru and that one is his servant (dasya) and (4) feeling that He is one's Beloved and Darling (madhura bhava). Baba has said, however, that when the devotee reaches selfless (ragatmika) devotion, these four types of devotion merge into just two types of devotion which are servant (dasya) bhava, and madhura bhava. In the first meeting of madhur goshti, Baba said that vatsalya or child bhava leads usually to servant bhava and sometimes to madhura bhava. Vidura achieved ragatmika in servant bhava and Draopadi achieved ragatmika in madhura bhava though they both originally loved Krishna as a friend.

The crux of the Mahabharata was a very famous incident that took place after the Pandavas had become enslaved to the Kaoravas by losing a game of dice. The Kaoravas were their evil cousins and the sons of the King Dhrtarashtra. Drunk with power at enslaving the Pandavas, Duryodhana, the eldest Kaorava told his brother Dushasana to bring Draopadi into the hall as she was now their property. Dushasana dragged her into the hall by her hair. Then he tried to disrobe her. Baba has said in His books that as long as she was holding her dress with one hand and calling out to Krishna with the other, she got no help. Only when she threw up both hands in surrender, did Krishna save her. He did this by miraculously causing that no matter how much cloth Dushasana removed, more cloth appeared to cover her. It was as if the cloth was endlessly long. Baba has said in Thoughts of P.R. Sarkar that if you think for your own welfare He will not help you, but if you surrender fully then He will take care of you. For Draopadii this full surrender was not mere philosophy, but a very practical reality.

Baba also once commented privately that when this incident happened, none of the ministers of Dhrtarashtra's court said a word in protest at the vile actions of the Kaoravas. They were too afraid of losing their high posts in the King's court. Actually these ministers were famous as so-called great moralists and some even as so-called great yogis. Baba said that due to their complete and cowardly silence in the face of such injustice, Krishna took the samkalpa (determination) at that moment to annihilate completely all of these pseudo-moralists and pseudo-yogis. What Baba has said sheds new light on why Krishna broke the rules of war in order to kill these pseudo-moralists and pseudo-yogis. As Baba has said in His books, to refrain from action when seeing the immoral actions of others is a great sin. To quote Baba, "One who does not come forward to help when seeing a person in distress is unworthy to be called a human being -- he or she is a slur on Ananda Marga.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

The same goes for this, what do you think of it, and can you tell me more about it yourself?

budowono1
User
spacer line

huh ??????

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 06-08-2004 10:35 budowono1 wrote:
huh ??????

well, it's a simple copy 'n paste of some text. Nice to score posts here, but that's not what a forum is for. You can better change it into a link, so people who are interested can read it, while others can skip it.

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

On 06-08-2004 10:42 Jeroen wrote:
[...]

well, its a simple copy n paste of some text. Nice to score posts here, but thats not what a forum is for. You can better change it into a link, so people who are interested can read it, while others can skip it.

>Bravo ! Bravo Jeroen!
100 points for Jeroen
>100 points for copy and paste!........

>See?
>I bet he'll be as clumsy as I am had he written'em normally, without copy & paste....

>He He he........

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

>And Bravo for Indahnesia's Forum "PREVIEW"!...........
(I've been previewing 2 times for this ...now...)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 06-08-2004 11:52 bagusdewe wrote:
>And Bravo for Indahnesias Forum "PREVIEW"!...........
(Ive been previewing 2 times for this ...now...)

I mean.. his English has just improved 100% percent as well.. Emoticon: Wink

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

On 06-08-2004 12:07 Jeroen wrote:
[...]

I mean.. his English has just improved 100% percent as well.. Emoticon: Wink

>well....one would've never known that one might have been using "human growth hormone" approaching this ATHEN"s OLYMPIC??
>They can improve performances: Reading, Writing, Running, Jumping, Mount Everest Hiking (On the news yesterday!)......
Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes!

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

>Jeroen...
>what's wrong with your {QUOTE) button?
>I clicked above topic
End up in bold type?(quote's part), and the same font size?.....

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

heheh... you should make proper use of the end-quote tag.. Emoticon: Wink I'll fix it.. You have typed some .... in the tag. that doesn't work. Emoticon: Sadley

budowono1
User
spacer line

On 06-08-2004 10:42 Jeroen wrote:
[...]

well, its a simple copy n paste of some text. Nice to score posts here, but thats not what a forum is for. You can better change it into a link, so people who are interested can read it, while others can skip it.

copy &paste cuz i can write this my self but this is verry long storry to write and my enlrish not good.
i know the storry verry well but it easier to paste than write cuz it long long looooooooooooooooong Saga

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

86,765,161 topic views - 240,493 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,011 members - last post @ 25-11-2020 16:35 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,438,159 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com