indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

rolandd
User
spacer line

Hello everybody,

In about 1,5 week I am going to Yogya to visit my fiancee and going there on a social visa Emoticon: Smile Yay. The problem I have is shipping my personal items. I went to the embassy in The Hague to ask about shipping it over, they gave me a bunch of forms to fill out and told me I need a KITAS to be able to ship it as personal items. Since I have no more house here, I still would like to ship my things. Anybody has any tips? Any other ways of sending it without paying huge import taxes Emoticon: Yummie!

Makasih,

RolandD

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Why go to the embassy to ask about shipping? You can better ask a professional shipper about shipping your items..

Import taxes? If you declare everything accordingly you should not have to pay uge import taxes, but normal ones for the items where they apply to. If you don't want to pay them you should probably leave those items behind.

Ho Lee Fuk

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

dutchbear
User
spacer line

Maybe you can try this company:

www.transxnl.com/

They are specialized in sending to Indonesia

But it is by boat and takes at least 6 weeks.

Succes

marthuis99
User
spacer line

i used transx and it was good experience
i brought my goods to delft met the people and had a good impression .sailing time about 7 weeks
only 1 cup was broken , maybe because of my packing .now i am waiting for my second shipment to arrive this week

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

86,844,933 topic views - 240,521 posts - 13,736 topics - 34,030 members - last post @ 30-11-2020 19:30 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,568,609 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com