indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Tickets, airlines and transport > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Roy
User
User icon of Roy
spacer line

Who knows the cost for a ticket Surabaya - Lombok when we buy it in Surabaya? Thanks for responding.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Don't know the fare from Surabaya to Selaparan (Lombok Airport), but from Yogya it was something of 45 euro's one way in august 2003.

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Hi Roy,
The rate/fare can change everyday. It depends when are you travelling?

Rgds,
Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Roy
User
User icon of Roy
spacer line

We want to go at the 1st of september, but it will be the same price or some cheaper than 45 euro's Jeroen payed from Yogya. I looked in internet and there they offered a flight with Garuda go and return for euro 172,= excl. tax. And I know, not to buy tickets in Holland for that trips.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Don't use the internet for national flights, just look for them when you are in Indonesia. A few days in advance is normal for booking airline tickets.

spacer line  

for your convinience and good price i suggest you to contact local travel agen, their price is lower than go show price

marshall
User
spacer line

In the beginning of December 2004 I bought a ticket Jakarta- Mataram (Lombok) for about 35 euro, in the beginning of Januari about 45 euro for the return flight. I flew with Lion Air with a transit in Surabaya. Suryabaya - Mataram takes about 45 minutes by plane and the price must be about half of the prices I mentioned above. So for 25 euro I am sure you can get a ticket.Surabaya-Mataram.

hex00000
User
spacer line

In september 2004 I payed 35 euro for a 1 way ticket from Surabaya to Lombok, with Garuda.
I bought the ticket in Indonesia, 2 days before take-off.
It is impossible to buy such cheap tickets on internet, neighter on the Garuda site, neighter at the Garuda office in Amsterdam. They will advise you to buy the ticket within Indonesia. Travel agents in Holland can't sell these cheap tickets eighter.
Have a nice flight anyway.

Etienne Hex

Tuti & Jan
User
User icon of Tuti & Jan
spacer line

Some Indonesian websites with fligttickets and prices:
http://www.antatour.com/
http://www.bayubuanatravel.com/
http://www.kiatours.com/
Succes,
Jan

zizou
User
spacer line

the cheapest fare from surabaya to bali is USD 40 and then from bali to lombok is USD 35. so for one way surabaya bali lombok is USD75 and double it for return ticket. from surabaya to lombok must be transit in bali

hex00000
User
spacer line

On 04-08-2004 09:50 Roy wrote:
Who knows the cost for a ticket Surabaya - Lombok when we buy it in Surabaya? Thanks for responding.

In september 2004 I paid 50 euro (taxes excluded) for a one way ticket with Garuda. I bought the ticket in Surabaya.

Etienne Hex

hex00000
User
spacer line

On 03-06-2005 13:16 hex00000 wrote:
[...]

In september 2004 I paid 50 euro (taxes excluded) for a one way ticket with Garuda. I bought the ticket in Surabaya.

Correction: must be 50 euro (taxex INCLUDED).

Etienne Hex

spacer line  

no, LION air is a lot cheaper! I paid afew weeks ago 500.000 (US$50) from lombok to jakarta via surabaja. It where 2 seperate tickets. mataram-surabaja was 200.000(US$20) and surabaja-jakarta 300.000(US$30)!! inclusing taxes! So check lion air! They are reliable and cheap!! I bought the tickets in mataram (lombok)

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

74,316,849 topic views - 233,349 posts - 13,684 topics - 23,688 members - last post @ 20-08-2019 19:05 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

122,204,313 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com