indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Adik_5
User
spacer line

Hi there,

Half a century ago, I was born in Bandung. Last summer, we visited Bandung, but I didn't know the exact house number, but now I do!
We lived at the Jalan Purnawarman 47. I tried to google this address, and came up with a Holiday Inn hotel.
Could I please ask if anyone is in Bandung, or perhaps lives there right now, to take a picture of the house at this address, please? Perhaps you could mail it to me, or post it in this newsgroup.

Thank you so much!
Frank

eklein
User
spacer line

Hello Frank,
I don't have a photo, but I lived at Jl.Purnawarman 48 15 years ago.
This house is on right side if you come from the south(train Station).
So your former house is on the left side of the jl. Purnawarman.
The Holiday Inn is a hotel on the Jl. Juanda (Jl.Dago) and is connected with the backside of the houses with the even numbers.

With best regards,
Everhard.

Adik_5
User
spacer line

Hello Everhard,

Thank you very much for this important and much appreciated information! You've helped me a great deal.
I'll try and contact the Holiday Inn hotel :-)

Kind regards,
Frank

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

58,122,478 topic views - 226,760 posts - 13,598 topics - 18,418 members - last post @ 26-05-2018 03:56 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

100,730,143 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com