indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

for the people that know bandung a bit better than most, frankie the painter passed away this week. we have been celebrating his life for the past few days and he will be sorely missed. his paintings adorn many houses, cafe's and such, a man of incredible talent. the last few years of his life were really miserable and all of us who knew him, we suffered with him as well but we also remember the really good old days when frankie was the owner of the copacobana cafe up in ciumbeluit.... frankie was almost 52 years old....

rest in peace frankie......

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Probably I have met this guy before. Sorry to hear.
Where are you guys hanging around? I'm at least once a month in Bandung but don't know any place where Dutchies are hanging out (besides the Northsea).

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

That is a way too young age to die man Emoticon:

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

On 15-02-2008 14:34 Jeroen wrote:
That is a way too young age to die man Emoticon:

This is Indonesia Yerun...probably a preventable medical condition.

Gracias. Sama sama

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

well thats mostly where we hang out actually, nord sea bar but you can also go to cloud9, up in dago, really good and cheap food (try the lamb chops!!!), unfortunatly their contract is up in may so go there while you can!!! quiet a few english teachers hang out there... then there's gambrinus at jl. saria sumantri, german and indian food but sinds uli the german sold the place it isnt as busy there as it used to be...
im not going to say why and how frankie died, thats not something to put on the net as it is personal and its not my place to do so... its just very, very tragic....
anyways yogja-bali come to the nordsea bar anytime, ask for henk (me) or else talk to ron and john the owners they are really nice guys ok!!!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

64,869,141 topic views - 229,381 posts - 13,647 topics - 19,903 members - last post @ 10-12-2018 05:19 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

109,726,857 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com