indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Blog @ indahnesia.com > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

alex kidd
User
spacer line

muslims are among us a very long time in Holland,suddenly it's like a killing plague, it's nothing more then a stupid media hype causing mass hysteria.

i like muslim people, just throw your television out of the window, and go chat with your muslim neighbour.Don't forget your antrax masker, or bulletproof vest..

raather focus on our new friends on Poland, in my opinion that's more of an plague.Are they like what? Fugitives from the great Warschau War?

no intergration needed, no ' license to stay' or intergrate course, can just live here , the new lowerclass has arrived to riot up the spot, and they build special houses for them!I have some at my work, at first there were like 2 but now there are like 15 and multiplying, some are gonna bring their family.

That's not fair!

What's the policy on that topic ?

Emoticon: Yummie!

searching
User
spacer line

"muslims are among us a very long time in Holland,suddenly it's like a killing plague, it's nothing more then a stupid media hype causing mass hysteria."

Really. Are you sure?

"i like muslim people, just throw your television out of the window, and go chat with your muslim neighbour.Don't forget your antrax masker, or bulletproof vest.."

Who says that muslims are bad people. They are nice people, except when dealing with their religion, Islam. So, is it a wonder that we need to know more about Islam?

"raather focus on our new friends on Poland, in my opinion that's more of an plague.Are they like what? Fugitives from the great Warschau War?"

Are they threatening the politicians or people who don't agree with them or criticize hem?

"no intergration needed, no ' license to stay' or intergrate course, can just live here , the new lowerclass has arrived to riot up the spot, and they build special houses for them!I have some at my work, at first there were like 2 but now there are like 15 and multiplying, some are gonna bring their family.

That's not fair!

What's the policy on that topic ?"

I believe the immigration law should be good enough to handle the case. But why you divert from the subject? It's not polish people who will endanger hollanders everywhere.

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

graecus
User
spacer line

Your interpretation of the Wilders controversy, that he is putting others in danger, is distorted. He is speaking his mind, as West Europeans have always been expected to do. Danes did not cause the cartoon riots, or put people at risk. That was the doing of the ignoramuses, such as we see hounding Christians and dissidents here. Today's danger emanates from the primitives who have been allowed into Holland and ought to be put out promptly. The film maker Van Gogh was brutally murdered by a savage in Holland a few years ago, purely for his opinions. The same racaille are running amok in France, where decent Muslims who dress like normal people are attacked and disfigured by primitives in the banlieues, while a glance through the uncensored pages of the Brussels Journal will confirm that - especially in Antwerp - alien savages often run wild, thinking they are the masters. In Sweden, uninvited aliens have paraded with banners saying 'Ours in 2030,' a reference to their intention to breed out Swedes, as they will be doing elsewhere, with your lovely Holland at high risk, a small country with spineless establishment parties, who won't take a stand for Dutch traditional values.
Nor only in Holland -the UK Government has just kow-towed to backward intruders by authorising welfare benefits to polygamous aliens. Let's be clear -Wilders had to be guarded by security forces for his opinions, as did the brave Hirsi Ali, another 'prisoner of conscience' due to Islamic intolerance. They are not the menace. Their, our, enemies are.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Graecus; de Danish guy who drew the cartoons was not targetting to create a hype and trying to attach a religion head on, Wilders IS doing that with his short film that will be named 'Fitnah'.

For the rest I agree with you that we shuould protect what values we have created in history. They should not be given away as easy as we do now. But hope that the European cultures will exist another 30 years longer.. no I don't have that actually, because they are all spineless countries, the Netherlands is just the smallest one of them Emoticon: Wink

Ho Lee Fuk

graecus
User
spacer line

The following items may confirm what most people are thinking about the so-called trouble-makers who dare criticise recalcitrant immigrants. Wilders? No threats to anyone- the Mad Mullahs in Central Asia - threat to us all.

Dutch soldiers ’at risk’ over anti-Koran film
Telegraph (UK) - February 2, 2008

Dutch soldiers serving with Nato in Afghanistan will face new threats if their country allows the broadcast of an anti-Islamic film, Bozorgmehr Ziaran, Iran’s ambassador to the Netherlands, has said.
He announced his intention to rally global Muslim opinion against plans by Geert Wilders, the maverick Dutch MP, to show a short movie attacking the Koran.
Mr Ziaran also fuelled fears of a violent backlash by issuing a veiled threat that Dutch troops would be regarded as "representatives of (...)
Published on Saturday 2 February 2008
Update Thursday 7 February 2008
by Esebian

Van Gogh Redux? Another Anti-Koran Film Stirs Up Holland
Spiegel Online - January 21, 2008

Déjà vu in Holland: A Dutch politician plans to release a film that rips the Koran for promoting violence and intolerance. Politicians and Muslim leaders alike are afraid of a repeat of 2004, when filmmaker Theo van Gogh was murdered on the streets of Amsterdam. A Dutch politician’s plan to release a film that charges the Koran with promoting violence and intolerance has sparked controversy in the Netherlands. Government officials are distancing themselves from the project and stepping up (...)
Published on Monday 21 January 2008
Update Saturday 26 January 2008
by Esebian

Dutch arrest 3 men suspected of attack plan
News Agencies — December 31, 2007

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Dutch police arrested three men on Monday suspected of planning an imminent attack.
Reuters
Daily Telegraph

Islam in the World I: The silence of the moderates (Hirsi Ali Editorial)
International Herald Tribune - December 7, 2007

By Ayaan Hirsi Ali
The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication, flog each of them with 100 stripes: Let no compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day." (Koran 24:2)
In the last few weeks, in three widely publicized episodes, we have seen Islamic justice enacted in ways that should make Muslim moderates rise up in horror.

Dutch lawmaker planning film criticizing the Quran
News Agencies — November 28, 2007

The HAGUE — A Dutch conservative lawmaker said Wednesday he is making a film to highlight what he describes as "fascist" passages in the Quran, his latest high profile criticism of Islam. The interior and justice ministers said they were concerned, but believed they had no authority to prevent the lawmaker, Geert Wilders, from screening his film.
See full-text articles:
The International Herald Tribune
Reuters

Dutch terrorism-buster to launch probe into Salafism
The China View - November 21, 2007

BRUSSELS — The Dutch National Coordinator for Counter-terrorism (NCTb) said on Wednesday that it will launch a nationwide investigation into the spread of Salafism in the Netherlands. The influence of Salafism, an ultra-orthodox form of Islam, is growing in the Netherlands, the Dutch news agency ANP reported.

Muslims should protest terrorism, Dutch writer Hirsi Ali says in UK
News Agencies - November 21, 2007

LONDON (AP) - Speaking in London late Tuesday, Ayaan Hirsi Ali said that Muslims must protest against terrorism committed in the name of religion. Hirsi is the Dutch ex-lawmaker whose criticism of radical Islam has made her a target of death threats.
The Charleston Daily Mail
The Asia Times
Reuters (Africa)

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

80,686,044 topic views - 237,917 posts - 13,715 topics - 29,375 members - last post @ 29-03-2020 20:35 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

131,598,394 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com