indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Sumatera > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Dear all,

Due to the tourism situation in samosir island/laketoba has been decrease in the last a fe years, i m calling to you all to visit the island. To give a bit life for the people there. I have just lunch a new website about the island including a video clip arround the island http://samosirtourism.com

For further information, if there is any qs about samosir pls dont hasitate to cantac me at henrymanikRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.casema.nl

It seems Pamela has a lot of experience, i was wondering if you could help me on the site which mentioned above, about the content ..just to make easyer for tourist to get the info

thx Henry

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Henry,
Sorry I have not been on this forum much over the last few days.
Drop me an email at pamelajoyfugeRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com and let me know what ideas you have in mind and I will do my best to help you in any way I can.
Pamela.
P.S I will try to view your video tho' I only have dial up internet.

Rebas
User
spacer line

Hello Henry,
You are doing a good job. In 2005 we visited Samosir and it stroke us that tourism was as good as dead. Unbelievable for this beatifull island with its very nice people (greetings to mr. Moon of Liberty homestay).

If you want, you may use some of my photo's of Samosir and lake toba.
To be found on album.bastiaanssen.com/album/3/.
(From my own homepage: www.bastiaanssen.com, goto 'travel' , Indonesia, 2005: Sumatra)
From this collection about Sumatra, I'm sure you can pick out the photo's from this beatifull Samosir!

Horas,
Rene Bastiaanssen.

mheugten
User
spacer line

Hello all,

I completely agree with Henry. Samosir is fantastic.The people are incredibily nice and the scenery is fantastic. Accommodation is cheap and of excellent quality. The island deserves more tourists.
If you need information, you can contact me at f2hmvheRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hetnet.nl
I have been staying on Samosir one month each year for the past six years and I am still not getting enough of it.
Horas,
Maria van Heugten - netherlands

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,
I have been in contact with Henry-emailed him myself and am going to help him with this.
Thank you to Rene and Maria for offering your help.
Togther we shold be able to build a comprehensive website of information about everything on the island- all the accomodation listed, photos, things to do, any volunteer work one can do, and I also think it would be a great idea to mention some guides who show travellers around the island. I know you know a wonderful guide Maria, you should mention to Henry.
Maria, what month are you planning to go back to Lake Toba this year?
Pamela.

vendie
User
spacer line

I am very agree with this. Samosir is fantastic. Very nice and friendly people. A lot of things to see. And a boattrip is one of the highlights. We visit Samosir a several times and we are very in love with this island. And by the way we are very in loved of whole Indonesia. Visit Indonesia is my advise. Pieter van Dee www.rumahsenang.com

Guesthouse Rumah Senang - Huis waar je je prettig voelt

pPamela
User
spacer line

Vendie,
Have to agree with you, I am totally in love with Indonesia too, though I have not been everywhere. But everytime I visit new places I have to add them to my in love list too- like Aceh- Ketembe, Takengon and 2 hrs from Bukit Lawang by motor bike Tangkahan- what a paradise. All very simple places, no western comforts but that adds to the charm of these places and of course the wonderful kindness and friendliness of the Indonesian people in these places.
I am sure most travellers would agree that the people are Indonesia's greatest assest and that coupled with wonderful culture, jungle, volcanoes, temples, magnificent scenery and etc and etc makes for an incredible experience.
Indonesia in my opinion is the Hidden Gem of South East Asia.
Oh, to be back there now.
Everyone please say a prayer for me that I will have holidays granted this week so I can travel back to Indonesia in April for one month to visit all my friends and update my knowledge of places and things to see.
Pamela.

spacer line  

Hello all,

Thanks to you all, i am so happy to read all your respond..I am still working on the website, please..if there is any idea for my website please forward to me. About the most of important information will be up soon, it is still in progress..as i have been asking a help from Pamela . I would be very happy too if anyone else could help me on this website, making it in other langguage for example or ect..
Last month, i was in Vacantie Jaars Beurs in Utrecht ( Tourism Expotition) I was giving out a browsur there. As I am doing this individually, i couldnt afford to have a stand, as it cost a lot of money. I just made my self a browsur.
Begin 2009 arround feb, i planning to arrange a tour to Sumatra . Any one who interesting please contact me, till now i have 3 person who want to come with me . I will arrange everything what need in Sumatrea, and share cost with everyone who come.

After all the info at samosirtourism quiet compleate, i am gonna traveling from Aceh , P.we - Padang. Every tourism spot in Sumatera, i will present with video clip. This is will be happen also in feb 2009. While i arrange the tour. ..

Thanks again to you all.. with a help from you all, i am sure..the tourism in samosir and in sumatra generally.. it wil be increase again.

Due to this project, i am going to make a meeting to all guides, and all people who involved in tourism in Samosir.(especially in Tuk Tuk). , how to treat better a tourist.

Greethings to you all

Henry Manik

Tuti & Jan
User
User icon of Tuti & Jan
spacer line

Dear Henry,
I'm making also a little promotion for Samosir but in Dutch langues.
Please look at: http://www.indonesie.tomaatnet(...)/hotel_carolina.html

And from Bukit Lawang: http://www.indonesie.tomaatnet(...)nl/bukit_lawang.html
Succes with your website and we hope the tourist coming back to one of the most beautiful places in hole Indonesia.
Tuti and Jan

P.S.
Do you know what the name parpulo means??

spacer line  

Dear Tuti & Jan,

Thank you for your participation,in doing promotion. I have seen the site...i appriciated it.
PARPULO ( batak langguages) its mean : from the island

I am hoping you all could spread out the word , telling how beautifull samosir island/lake toba is and for people who hasnt got any idea yet about the place.. pls past the website samosirtourism.com arround... and get other people to this forum.
I would be very happy to hear any good or bad experience from people who have been there. So then.. i could forward to people there.. to make it better.

Groetjes

Henry

Tuti & Jan
User
User icon of Tuti & Jan
spacer line

Dear Henry,
I know what means parpulo, I like to check you, only Battakers know what it means.
I stay all together about one year on Samosir, the most time I was guest in hotel Carolina, that means not the other places are not OK, Samosir has many nice guesthouses te stay, also cheaper then Hotel Carolina.
Last june I was on Samosir with my wife Tuti, it was again a very nice holiday and I'm sure we will come again.
I'm living in East Java, to live for me better then Samosir because I need some facilities.
Horas!
Tuti en Jan

HorasBatak
User
User icon of HorasBatak
spacer line

According to my sister in law (works Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. Inna Prapat) they have "Free of charge" WiFi Hotspot.

So you won't have to miss a single e-mail from your family, or you can check online your AEX index Emoticon: Clown

Kepala botak tapi dengan otak

Tuti & Jan
User
User icon of Tuti & Jan
spacer line

Dear HorasBatak,
There are more facilities then "Free of charge" WiFi Hotspot what I need for living, the details I will not write here.
Looking to the AEX index makes me very sad, thats the good place to see ho bad the economic situation is in the World, specilay the situation in my favorit country with a arrogant president!
Jan

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

85,100,761 topic views - 240,132 posts - 13,728 topics - 33,218 members - last post @ 19-09-2020 21:36 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

138,804,856 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com