indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I have an unconfirmed message that there is a (big) fire in Pasar Minggu. Does anyone have more information about it? You will be rewarded your name below the news item.

Yerun

spacer line  

I sent you a mail regarding the incident.

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

First an earthquake that i did not fell (and nobody i asked about) and now a fire. What am I missing?

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

I am surprised no news here about a fire in Kebon Melati - Tanah Abang. It happened on Wed, Jul 14..221 houses...(guess it was not big enough huh..)

Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Desi, you mean this fire , right? Well, it is on my website.. Emoticon: Wink

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Yup...sorry I missed the news here he he he. I was there when it happend and visited the location. as a matter of fact, took some pics too....we donated some uniforms, school supplies, detergents, drinking water, clothes etc.

Thanks Yerun..you are faster than my eyes..ha ha ha

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Today I asked several people living nearby or in Pasar Minggu. Nobody knew anything (also not in papers or news). Like we all did not feel this earthquake in Sumatra. What is happening.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

68,293,850 topic views - 230,457 posts - 13,656 topics - 20,402 members - last post @ 18-02-2019 03:43 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

113,669,237 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com