indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

ghozali
User
User icon of ghozali
spacer line

Hello Every Body,

I am Ghozali, a 23 years old male from small town in Indonesia named Jepara, the small town in Indonesia that was famous its furniture business around the world.

I am now currently looking for a partner who wants to build a furniture business or factory in Jepara. i was experienced in furniture business about 4 years.
for every body have business in furniture business in many kind of its type like manufacturer, distributor, wholesaler, departement store in out of Indonesia ( foreign country ), and feels want to make own production in Indonesia or jepara because many desirement like wants more quality of goods or pressing cost, and need someone to help in build new furniture business/factory here, can contact me.

i know many raw material supplyer in jepara in many type of wood like teak, mahogany or doyo wood, if you only need raw material, i know many thing about furniture progress production start from buying log wood, producting until exporting, if you would like to build own factory.

i have basic background in teak indoor, and also doing other types like teak garden/outdoor furniture, indoor mahogany, rattan, alluminium/metal furniture, and handycraft. in many quality from grade C- until grade A. or raw export grade ( A+)

for further information can contact me by mail or phone.

Best Regard,
Ghozali
phone. 08882409231
email : javameubleRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.gmail.com Emoticon: Bye bye

life in fresh small village, nice!

Indoned
User
spacer line

Dear Ghozali,

Do you have a webpages where we can look for samples?

Thanks,

Rob Vermaes

Ondernemend in Indonesie, http://www.indoned.com

ghozy_006
User
User icon of ghozy_006
spacer line

Hello Rob,

I am sorry to delay pay attention to you, my website is coming soon launched, still under construction, i have seen your website. some in trade, there is furniture business

If maybe you still interest, could you send me a message to my email above, i will send some furniture samples.or you can reach my temporary website at :

http://picasaweb.google.com/javameuble
http://javameuble.indonetwork.net

nice to know you

Thanks
Ghozali
Emoticon: Talk to the hand

spacer line  

I've heard that nowadays its much more difficult to export, (or at least import in Holland) teak and other exotic wood because of the environmental issues.

Can anybody give me more details about this?

Thanks

ghozali
User
User icon of ghozali
spacer line

i think not difficult to export, if have complete legal export document, it is not difficult, do you know? how many dutch furniture company here export to Holland, Hongkong, world wide, they easily doing their business>>?

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

No, tell us in great detail, we are a very interested to find out.
So if you can bring us upto detail we are very happy ofcourse Emoticon: Yes!

It's only kinky the first time.

spacer line  

I would like to know too because as far as I know Holland puts a ban on import of hard wood because of environmental issues.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 15-06-2008 14:34 dutchguy1000 wrote:
I would like to know too because as far as I know Holland puts a ban on import of hard wood because of environmental issues.

How much are you willing to pay for such a tip. Because you wish to make money with it? Only the Sun goes up for free. I do not give away gratis a part of my market.

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

spacer line  

Well well, right away dollar signs in the eyes, I was just wondering, don't worry, If I want to start the business I will find out myself, its not like the biggest secret in the world I think.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 15-06-2008 15:07 dutchguy1000 wrote:
Well well, right away dollar signs in the eyes, I was just wondering, dont worry, If I want to start the business I will find out myself, its not like the biggest secret in the world I think.

Not the biggest, don't worry.

Let me give you a gratis tip. Custom in Holland can tell you all about it. Emoticon: Wink

ghozali
User
User icon of ghozali
spacer line

goverment has rules for export, all export document cant got as gratis, need a time to get it, need much money to get it, spend about 8 jutaan.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 16-06-2008 16:57 ghozali wrote:
goverment has rules for export, all export document cant got as gratis, need a time to get it, need much money to get it, spend about 8 jutaan.

And are you happy now you paid 8Jt.
Now you only need to find buyers to export to.
Then you can become rich, unless you only do one time business.
Then you need to find every-time new buyers.
I know it is difficult for Indonesia but study about the following;
Invest in your Customer
Customer is king

Jantje
User
spacer line

Albert:
Invest in your Customer
Customer is king

And we all know suppliers in this country have a different opinion.
Good luck, 'cause you need it! Emoticon: Smile

spacer line  

On 17-06-2008 08:03 Jantje wrote:
Albert:

And we all know suppliers in this country have a different opinion.
Good luck, cause you need it! Emoticon: Smile

I still have a trauma from doing business with 'Indonesian' suppliers.... Emoticon: Nooo

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 17-06-2008 09:41 ouwe bekende wrote:

I still have a trauma from doing business with Indonesian suppliers.... Emoticon: Nooo

Do you wish to talk about it?
Who knows maybe we can help? Emoticon: Confused
I am sure you are not the only one. Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Angry

spacer line  

On 17-06-2008 10:17 Albert wrote:

Do you wish to talk about it?
Who knows maybe we can help? Emoticon: Confused
I am sure you are not the only one. Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Angry

Even my psychotherapist already give up with me...so useless to talk.

spacer line  

On 17-06-2008 10:25 ouwe bekende wrote:

Even my psychotherapist already give up with me...so useless to talk.

Opmerking weggehaald door Oyibo
ha ha ha ha ha Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Laugh out loud Emoticon: Laugh out loud Emoticon: Laugh out loud Emoticon: Party!

spacer line  

Hi people, about furniture I think I know quite enough about this, I allso lived four years in Jeporo, just be carefull who you do business with, I could probably help with this thing if anybody is serious enough.

I worked with and know the biggest guys over there (this is for the Jepara guy) Pa Mooij, Pa Leuken, Pa Otto, if your really form there you have to know these names.

well goodluck, and nice site this Indahnesia.com! Emoticon: I love it

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

jurriaan665,

What can you do?
Have you been a bodygard? You do not mention at all what you have been doing there.

And that you have been working with Mooij (AAA), Lekken not Leuken (Gerista Mulia , Otto (Satin Abadi)) , that is nice.
But for me as a western guy it is not really important for who you worked for. But what can you do? I think in Indonesia it is important for whom you have worked more then what you can do.

Suppliers tell me all, the time. I supply to him and to them. Now that is nice but can you supply to me with my quality request. I don't care even if you supplied to SBY.

ghozali
User
User icon of ghozali
spacer line

hi peoples, i dont wanna to fight, i just try to find lucky business. take look picture below, these things is made by my father about about 17 years ago. all of them in my house. my father didn't find lucky business at that time. it is an order from french people who has working manufacturing antique furniture here, Jepara about 18 years ago. his name Mr. John Luck Gulliet, he came in Jepara around 1990. just not lucky at the business, Mr. John missing in Maluku, Sulawesi around 1995 at to find black wood { BONI WOOD }. like i said just not lucky business, the order automatically stop.

nowadays, i just try to find another lucky business. find out my picture at http://bubutan.blogspot.com , if maybe there are some of you have good market or good selling of them, i and my father can make it. Emoticon: Smile

ghozali
User
User icon of ghozali
spacer line

havana45
User
spacer line

Hi everybody,I'm looking for the book "Tropische Interieurs In Azie"ISBN Emoticon: Nice 072267982.Willing to pay for it.Who can help me?

havana45
User
spacer line

Sorry,ISBN: 9072267982

ghozali
User
User icon of ghozali
spacer line

hi all,

nowadays, i have own small work behind my home manufacturing unfinished teak indoor like coffee tables, buffets, partner desks, square coffee tables, wall tables, bookcases and cabinets. is anyone of you interested to buy from me??

beside that i was join with some partners here manufacturing larger business in furniture, exactly manufacturing teak and mahogany furniture for export, proccesing another kind of wood like acacia, mango, pine etc base on buyer request only.

is anyone of you interested to buy from us? or maybe become our retailer, wholesaler, agent or something both benefit out there, we have great prices and many various models/style. for more visit http://javameuble.page.tl

we wish you will interest Emoticon: Smile

ghozali
User
User icon of ghozali
spacer line

-edit-

2 times is considered spam.

Edited by Oyibo

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,847,173 topic views - 234,927 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,658 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 16:10 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,670,162 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com