indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesia hotel information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

www.book-indonesia-hotels.com/(...)ali_garden_hotel.php

Description

Bali Garden, set amongst more than two hectars of lush tropical garden with frangipani, hibiscus and gently swaying palm trees.

What do you think about it? Tell it here!

pvanduijn
User
spacer line

I stayed two times in Bali Garden. The hotel is very nice located neer the beach (Kuta Beach). They have a very big garden with nice pools. Also the swimming pool is lovely with the bar in the water. The rooms are good...enough space, clean.
The hotel is around 500 meter from Kuta Square (Matahari) and close to the airport. I love this hotel!

Roy
User
User icon of Roy
spacer line

Now I get my answers on my question about The Green Garden Spa Resort, because I see this is the same as The Bali Garden. Thanks about this topic Jeroen.

pvanduijn
User
spacer line

I have more read this anouncement that "The Green Garden Spa Resort" is the same with Bali Garden.... NO..NO...NO....I am 100% sure that this is not the thruth. Bali Garden is a different hotel...look for examenple at website.
www.vakantiereiswijzer.nl/vaka(...)7/bali-garden-hotel/ also look at their own homepage: www.baligardenhotel.com/. Look at the difference of the Green Garden hotel: www.greenbali.com/. So I hope you're now convinced about the fact that these hotels are different. I stayed now 5 times in Bali Garden...it's a lovely hotel on one of the best spots of Tuban; near the airport, near kuta centre (5 minutes walking).

spacer line  

Bali Garden Hotel is different to Green Garden Hotel and Green Garden Resort. pvanduijn is correct.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,908,676 topic views - 222,128 posts - 13,484 topics - 16,232 members - last post @ 20-09-2017 16:23 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,959,557 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com