indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Hi to you all,we are back in cold rainy Holland again and after a week adapted to our own life here again.We had great time in November in West-Java, saw family and also the kid(3 years now) enjoyed his stay in Jakarta and playing with his indonesian relatives.It was warm and crowded and I saw that the Busway is growing,but not really a solution to the trafficproblem in the city.Hopefully the waterproblem will not repeat again in next raintime,cause last time was very bad for the people of Jakarta.We also had the opportunity to do the short citytour in Singapore and it was nice to experience it,but I was not so struck by it,cause it's just another city with the high buildings everywhere.Well,we hope to go back in a few years and for now,back to work and the daily life in the Netherlands. Emoticon: Party!

Marietje
User
spacer line

Welcome Back, as you can see........it's a lovely weather today.....NOT!

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Yep!And the traffic is still the same...busy as allways as I was trucking through Holland and Belgium today,lots of trafficjams everywhere.It looks more like Jakarta-traffic here every day. Emoticon: Shiny

pPamela
User
spacer line

Welcome Back to our forum.
Sorry to hear your weather is horrid in Holland. Must be such a shock to the body after the wonderful warmth of Indonesia.
Here in Sydney it is quite warm, but almost monsoonal.
We have had more rain in the past couple of weeks than for a good part of the year.
Here's hoping that Jakarta will not experience the flooding as bad as last year- frrom newspaper reports it was the worst year.
Did you spend all your time in Jakarta or did you venture out to Bogor or Bandung?
Today is 6th December here in Oz and tomorrow will be 12 months since I arrived home after 5.5 months in Indonesia.
I still miss it so much.
Pamela.

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Yes,we did stay in and around Jakarta,cause this holiday was specially for my wife's family and we had personal business to finish too.But in a few years we hope to return for more exploring.Maybe go Australia too where she has a friend living in Perth now.We have a recording of last flood and indeed it was bad,but I hear now finally they are building a canal round the city to avoid the flooding and some dutch architects are involced.Thanks for your reply and nice pics on your site. Emoticon: Wink

spacer line  

Yes it is a very nice thing that they are building a canal around it, it would make the life of that area safer and it will keep away them from money loss.

The World most famous hotels in orlando and orleans hotel ranked by most successful businessmen.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,216,173 topic views - 234,382 posts - 13,692 topics - 25,236 members - last post @ 21-10-2019 15:24 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

124,676,159 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com