indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Bali, the island of the Gods > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

driek
User
spacer line

Hello, I am looking for a martial arts school in Indonesia preferably Bali where i can practice martial arts. It can be pencak silat but any other type is also okay.
Who can advise a school or website?
my email infoRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.emcloa.com thanks,,,

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

As far as I know Pencak silat is connected to (based on) the moslim religion and not to the (Balinese) hindu relegion. So, for a martial arts school you can better go to another Indonesian island (for every reason actually).

balibreeze
User
User icon of balibreeze
spacer line

Driek dont listen to this stupid comment from someone like YB.
Pencak silat is originally from west java and has taken root and developed on the Island of Bali.
It has nothing to do with religion since first practiced Island was Sumatra after arrived in Indonesia with Indian and Chinese travellers more than 1000 years ago.
Bali has a own style called Bhakti Negara Pencak Silat there is a school in Denpasar one of the best in Jalan Tukad Gangga Renon in front of my parents house.
Grand Master in Pencak Silat is Made Sujana Balok and ex colleague in WESTIN hotel Nusa Dua ( A WOMAN ) even won 4 times gold medal in a row in sea games abd Asian games. SHE IS BALINESE.
FOR MORE NFORMATION you may click their website at www.pencaksilat.com

thanks and hope you can find the right school and have a great time in my beautiful island. Brzzz Emoticon: Party!

sing ken ken bli....

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Don't be so rough again. Yoy don't have any manners? Can't you read: "As far as I know" I wrote. That means it's not for sure. And you react like a rough young bull again.

balibreeze
User
User icon of balibreeze
spacer line

On 17-11-2007 16:38 Yogya-Bali wrote:
As far as I know Pencak silat is connected to (based on) the moslim religion and not to the (Balinese) hindu relegion. So, for a martial arts school you can better go to another Indonesian island (for every reason actually).

hello?? who's the one who doesn't have manner here?
Driek is asking about Pencak Silat school in Bali and he ask nothing about what island should he goes to find it because he is now living in Bali. Do not make people confuss with your opinion. And I suggest you, before type your reply here, better find a source first and not base on " as far as I know " thing. How long have you been living in Indonesia that you have a right to say what you think you know about my country and my country's traditional sport?

I think you should stop saying bad things about Bali coz we all fed up with that. And stop using Bali in your profile name if you don't like my mother island. Emoticon: Angry

sing ken ken bli....

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Who is we? Do you suddenly speak for other people? Who are those "all fed up"??
Why shouldn't I have the right to say anything about your country? Foreigners who are living in Holland do have all the right for me to talk about Holland. If somebody agrees, that's another thing. So I think I have the right to talk about Indonesia cause it's the country I'm living in (official and legal). Don't use any other standards for Dutch people than for Indonesian people.
It's by the way very undemocratic to forbid me to use the name Bali in my profile name. It has nothing to do with liking or not of the place.

spacer line  

Hi Driek,

If you wish to learn Pencak Silat, i can also recommend you to visit this martial art which also origin from indonesia. www.silatperisaidiri.com or visit www.perisaidiri.nl and you will find the links.

In bali you can contact my friend who i used to train with him when i was living in bali. his name is Mas. Agus (+62 (0) 817970 7145 or Pak. Putu (The Master +61 (0) 81 2364 1593, if you ever called them, please pass my regards to them. here is my own site: http://didipdbasel.multiply.com or http://www.youtube.com/silatperisaidiri

We will be welcoming you to enjoy our martial art without getting injured while you are training and practicing.

Good Luck !!

Didi Siswantoyo

Didi Siswantoyo

Tuti & Jan
User
User icon of Tuti & Jan
spacer line

Please try the http://www.baliadvertiser.biz/, this a forum!

Kaila
User
spacer line

Hello all, I have been looking for pencak silat classes for a long time in Bali the only place i know is in west Sumatra and Betawi west Java. until last week one of my friend said there is the school in Renon but she didn't know which part of it or exact address. so BaliBreeze where exactly is the address ? would like to pay a visit. thanks a lot, but by the way aren't the pencak silat is originally from west of Sumatra then west Java, Betawi and then some other places, like Java/Bali ??? well that's what i heard, and have read it in history book Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Wink

danver
User
spacer line

Dear Didi Siswantoyo,
I am doing my 2,5 month internship at Bali at the moment and tried to contact Mas Agus. However, now reply so far, I will try to contact him again in a later stage.
However, do you have a address for me to try and meet them face to face ?
Looking forward to your reply with great interest.
Sincerely,
Danny Verhulst

wiwik
User
spacer line

great, there is also a self-bella art training ground Emoticon: Shiny

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

74,354,150 topic views - 233,363 posts - 13,684 topics - 23,768 members - last post @ 22-08-2019 13:35 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

122,255,479 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com