indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

bartje64
User
spacer line

Hi All,

This Friday we'll be flying to Indonesia and staying there for almost 3 weeks. I would like to visit some places.. maybe a nice beach resort in West Java to see Anak Krakatoa Emoticon: Wink Can anyone tell me if there's still resorts open now (in the wet season) and if it is necessary to bring an umbrella...?
Any other suggestions for nice places to visit are welcome too Emoticon: Smile
Thanks, Bart

ghozy_006
User
User icon of ghozy_006
spacer line

another suggestion for your trip, if you like for furniture business, you can come to Jepara, Central Java,

this is only suggestion.

Ghozy
+628882409231
javameubleRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.gmail.com

bartje64
User
spacer line

Thanks Ghozy for your suggestion.. but I'm planning a holiday. Tried that business already ... but the market here is overcrowded.

tulip
User
spacer line

Hi bartje,
so welcome to Indonesia
U can visit some interested places in Indo like Borobudur and Prambanan Temples, some places in Bali, Bromo mountain, Yogjakarta enz.
Not necessary to bring en umbrella, u can buy here then.
U can found some nice resort also through many travel agen in welke stad do u want to legeren later.
U can get some info completely about everything.
Ok, I hope u will get een hierlijke vakantie hier
Dont forget to looking for someone wha can trusted, capable en responsible to accompany u during ur vakantie.
Goede Reis..... doei

ghozy_006
User
User icon of ghozy_006
spacer line

hi bartje,
you can check this link http://www.indonesia-tourism.com/

en haev nais trip

ghozy Emoticon: Bye bye

spacer line  

hello bartje....
If you are interested in central java,jogja n east java just click www.jogjatrans.com
I will try to accomodate what you want.....I can suit your budget......
or you can contact me directly to my mobile phone number 08164260124.
Tq.

spacer line  

hello bartje....greeting from jogjatrans holiday...!
If you are interested in central java,jogja n east java just click www.jogjatrans.com
I will try to accomodate what you want.....I can suit your budget......
or you can contact me directly to my mobile phone number 08164260124.
Tq.

spacer line  

Paul Yogya at balijavaRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com. He speaks excellent English, knows about islands in Indonesia very well including the out off the beaten tracks. If he is not very busy, he'll be glad to give you information..

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line

original posting is over one year old guys, think he found his way...last year Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Party!

hati hati, pelan pelan

bartje64
User
spacer line

Hehe.. indeed Senior, I found my way last year.. had a great time. Was back again earlier this year in June and had another great time Emoticon: Wink
Thanks for all suggestions though, I will keep these in mind for a next visit Emoticon: Smile

vendie
User
spacer line

Hi,

If you like to see nice spots then you must visit East Java.
In East Java we have a guesthouse Rumah Senang and we will organise a lot of trips as a 2 day tour to the turtles tour to the Kawa Ijen (very interesting) and brand new in our program is to visit the plantage Kaliklatak.

Guesthouse Rumah Senang - Huis waar je je prettig voelt

Hatta
User
spacer line

Hi...

there are two way to Ijen crater, you can start from Bondowoso or from Banyuwangi.
Ijen is the beautiful crater. You must know it

Hatta
User
spacer line

Hi... Bart,
WELCOME TO INDONESIA... Bart, 3 weeks in Indonesia...? so that sound is good, You can visit a lot of beautiful places in Java. I stay in Bondowoso East Java, then you can visit Ijen creater, Coffee plantation, tobacco ware house en so aan fiestsen ha..ha.. if you need more information just " klick" to my email...

goede reis...

spacer line  

On 06-08-2010 10:07 Hatta wrote:
Hi... Bart,
WELCOME TO INDONESIA... Bart, 3 weeks in Indonesia...? so that sound is good, You can visit a lot of beautiful places in Java. I stay in Bondowoso East Java, then you can visit Ijen creater, Coffee plantation, tobacco ware house en so aan fiestsen ha..ha.. if you need more information just " klick" to my email...

goede reis...

LOL! This post is over 3 years old.... Emoticon: Laugh out loud

matur suksama

spacer line  

Hi bartje64 , if you want t come to Central Java next time , you can have interesting Yogyakarta Tour from Kresna Tour Jogja , call this number 0274 375912 , findout the Jogja Tour here : eidted by Oyibo.

commercials are subject of rules.
Contact Jeroen for details.

spacer line  

If you decide to travel arround jogja using Car Rental service you can choose and compare the price here : www.jogjarentalmobil.info, there are some Yogyakarta car rental services with each discription, it will make you easier to choose one you like

spacer line  

Here are some good car rental services in Yogyakarta as far as I know , you can choose one of them :
www.sewamobiljogja.info
www.rekatravel.net
www.majujaya.com

Hope can help you

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

62,561,505 topic views - 228,763 posts - 13,635 topics - 19,582 members - last post @ 19-10-2018 20:03 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

106,856,593 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com