indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesia hotel information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Has anyone stayed in either of these hotels?
The first (Laghawa, Sanur) we had planned to stay in a one-room villa ($50CDN) as a special treat for 3-day weekend.
The latter (Bali, Legian) we were planning to stay for 8N, normal room ($24CDN) after a tour through Lombok/Komodo/Flores.
We are a Canadian couple, 23/25 yrs, looking for something calm and romantic; will be there in mid-May 2008. Never been to Bali before.
Just wanted to know if anyone knows of anything worth recommending in either price bracket - or what previous experiences at these establishments has been.
Thank you!

Bernard11
User
spacer line

Hi ,

I don't know if you're beach bum but in Sanur the beach is very so so .....rocky bottom in most of the area ......And in all Bali is not a beach place , despite Legian where the beach is about same same as the Atlantic ocean but with a nice sunset .... and Nusa Dua with is smallest but nice beach ...
I went three time to Bali yet ... Bali is a paradise people are very nice and kind
Good meals and fun for sure...

Never went to those hotel cause I sleep in guests House and you would be verys surprise of some with clean and very simple room , not as romantic as you wish but depending where you put your romance , normally it's between the 2 of u .... loll ! IT cost around 5 to 8 cdn with a small breakfast for 2 !!!!

But to sleep in a more romantic room and hotel u will have to pay the normal price of an average destination cause u will have to go with bigger hotel and more profit to pay to tyhose american or australian owner .... about 50 to 175 cdn depending on your romantic choice ....lolll!

Presently you have almost 10,000 ind rupiah for our buck ...so it will be a very cheap trip , for food and drinking ...

If I read your message you'll be in Bali for only 10 days or so ....

Don't forget to go to Ubud very close to Sanur , a small artcraft village you'll be amaze with the carving and other artcraft , hotel can get up to the thousand in that area ..... but still you can easily find guest house for 10 cdn and with small garden area , Bali is an amazing place if you walk around ....

If you need more info write to me and it will be a pleasure to give u more info !

By the way via Padang Bay you can have a tour on Lombok Flores and Komodo departing from Padang Bay it's a 5 to 10 days cruse .... for a million or so ind rupiahs ....

My email adress if you wish to have somme more ...amical8Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com

Bernard

spacer line  

To get the most from your travel in Bali is all depends on what would you like to do in Bali.
If you like just to lay down dan walking along the beach Kuta is OK.

As you mention earlier you like to enjoy something calm... eastern Bali (Amed area) is a place to go. I stayed at Three Brothers in summer 2006; cheap and friendly...and good live music too.

On your way to Amed you can stop in Ubud and enjoy Balinese dance in Ubud Palace and Antonio Blanco Museum is worth seeing.
If you like to try Balinese Pig Roast; Warung Ibu Oka is the place.

What I like about Amed is sun rise...snookeling..diving (if you like) and sunset all in one place.
You also have a nice view of Gunung Agung and if you have time (and course if you are a hiker) you can also arrange hiking around Amed.

Enjoy your trip and 2008 is Visit Indonesia year; you might find something interesting to do during your visit.

Peace
maple-leafs

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,908,676 topic views - 222,128 posts - 13,484 topics - 16,232 members - last post @ 20-09-2017 16:23 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,959,504 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com