indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

asiawolfie
User
spacer line

huuuuuh.... I am kinda shocked that this forum is so deserted....
anyway, hope somebody can tell, until waht time in the evening the DAMRI-Bus is running.
I will arrive on AirAsia's maiden-flight from Bangkok on 1st of Nov. but its at 23.45 and i guess there wont be a DAMRI running anymore, so that I will succumb to the taxi Mafia (maybe find some other passengers to share the ride). the more-than-stupid Lonely Planet tells that the busses run until 18.00 hrs only, but I know thats nonsense as I arrived at cengkareng as late as 21.00 and there were still busses.
from another guide-book I learned that the busses run from 05.00-22.00, which sounds more realistic (but that would not help me much in my case, unfortunately). any recent experiences or updates ?

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

Usually LP offers the best information available compared with other guidebooks. I wouldnt be so sure that there are many buses in the evening.

Gracias. Sama sama

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi,
I think you find from time to time the Damri bus timetables change and so it is quite difficult for publications to keep up with the changes.
I have friends in Bogor and they would probably know the times for the Bogor Damri bus but no the city ones.
Sorry I cannot help.
Pamela.

spacer line  

Hi asiawolfie!
Your experience wil be very helpful for me bacause i am also planning to visit this city. Before this, i did not find any information regarding to this and no body helped me due to lack of information.

The World most famous hotels in orlando and orleans hotel ranked by most successful businessmen.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,421,991 topic views - 223,934 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,742 members - last post @ 23-11-2017 15:11 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,472,156 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com