indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesia hotel information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

smitty
User
spacer line

Hi guys!
I am looking for a smallish (not so many rooms, so therefore not many little kids and families running around) hotel with -
double bed
fan
good swimming pool with nice sunbaking area to chill and read restaurant/cafe to get juice/alcoholic drinks
not too busy and noisy
close to Kuta action (not so close as can hear everything out on the street) short walk to beach
No more than US$20

Do both these two places match my needs?
If you have been to both, which do you recommend??????
Any other recommendations??

Thanks

Smitty

spacer line  

Hi Smitty,

I had lived in bali for many years and i don't think you can get USD 20 for what you required. Specially, kuta is very touristic area. You might get nice hotel room or with double bed around 35 bucks/night and you can just walk to beach or bars from to your hotel room in 10 minutes in kuta area as well.

Let me know if you think this is satisfied you otherwise you can tell me your details by emailing me at: didisiswantoyoRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hispeed.ch or didisiswantoyoRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.gmail.com

Good Luck !!
Didi

Didi Siswantoyo

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

46,177,032 topic views - 220,390 posts - 13,400 topics - 15,618 members - last post @ 24-04-2017 15:30 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

84,522,972 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com