indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Sulawesi > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

sobat
User
spacer line

i am going for a coupple of wheeks to sulawesi, I fly to manado, and travel from there to makassar.. Does anyone have some good information of what i definately have to see. Makassi

nienke
User
spacer line

hello, I live in tomohon right now, maybe i can help you out.
you can visit mount mahau, take a horse ride through the mountains, dive in bunaken, go to tondano lake enz

buddy
User
spacer line

Hello Sobat,
I'am going tomorrow to Manado, Sawanang, Pulisan and Tomohon. I am coming in that area three times an year. Bunaken is for diving and snorkeling beautifull. Tomohon is an nice place, plenty of flowers and cool in the night (Highland Resort). Manado is not an not fine (very hot, many cars and not clean. One day is enough.
Good luck
Henk

gerald
User
spacer line

Welk hotel kan ik in Langoan het beste pakken ?
bedankt

gerald
User
spacer line

Emoticon: Nice Waar kan ik lekker R.W. eten in Manado ?
Bedankt

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 31-07-2004 09:00 gerald wrote:
Emoticon: Nice Waar kan ik lekker R.W. eten in Manado ?
Bedankt

Is Gerald talking about where to eat good in Manado?

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Gerald,

This is the English part of the forum. Please ask your questions in another or new topic. Thanks

sobat
User
spacer line

i fly on the 16th of sepember, i was recomended to go to buneken island to do some diving. And after that travel to the Tongian islands. Does anybody know how to get there. I was also told that you never must pass Poso when you are on your way to makassar...
Can anyone give me some information about all this please....

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Sobat I have info for travelling to Togian Island is as follows:

With a rental car from Manado to Gorontalo, the rate is Rp. 1.500.000 (Including driver, gas, with AC). The rate is one-way trip only from airpot directly to Gorontalo. And from Gorontalo to Togian Island using public boat.

OR :

Fly with Merpati to Gorontolo: Mon/Tues/Fri/Sat depart: 7am and 2pm except Monday, leaves at 12:30pm. Price: Rp. 400,000 one-way.

Hope this can help.

Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

hanmel
User
spacer line

Gerald, Manado food is very fine whereever you go
hanmel

pjsmit
User
spacer line

Go to:
http://www.sulawesi-info.com/

Staying on the togians I can recommend:
http://www.geocities.com/sulaw(...)ianislands_paradise/

Manado is not a nice place to be, very uggly.
After arriving by plane take a taxi to the port and get a boat to Bunaken.

spacer line  

This year Manado. After traveling on Jawa I decided to go this year to Menado. In the mean time I have some contact with people over there. Is there somebody that can give me the name of a proper, low budget hotel? I will stay in Menado and its surroundings for at least two weeks (from 10th up en until the 22sc of august). Terimah Kasi. Mister Robert.

sophia
User
spacer line

helloww everbody i'm looking for a nice and cheap house to rent in manado with max 4 bedrooms only for a 3,5 weeks from 1of august untill the 27st of august..thankzz

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

58,012,060 topic views - 226,728 posts - 13,596 topics - 18,343 members - last post @ 22-05-2018 14:58 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

100,600,006 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com