indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Next year, 2008, will be an official 'Visit Indonesia year'... did you know that before you read this topic?

Probably not since there is not much publicity around the entire year to be found on the internet as of this moment, just 2.5 months before 2008 will really start! Why is that? I don't know!

I found out that there was a 'Visit Indonesia 2008' year when I read about it in a mailing list a few weeks ago.

What is your answer?

spacer line  

Hi Yerun,

didn't read or hear about it.
But is there anything "special" to visit or anything special for the Indonesians in this promotion ?

But who knows, I should go there anyway,
Emoticon: Party!
Inez

manon
User
User icon of manon
spacer line

Hi everybody,

There is also a new magazine, since a couple days: indonesia magazine! I read it on internet,. via via.

manon
User
User icon of manon
spacer line

under 'visit ..2008. There are written these words: celebrating 100 years of nation's awakening. Are there now so many living 'doornroosjes'up there in Indonesia? Wow a really fairytaily year is coming... Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Clown

Shanti
User
User icon of Shanti
spacer line

Come and visit Indonesia. U wont regret to see the view and panorama of Indonesia. Emoticon: Party!

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Dear Mbak Manon .

1908 was the year of Tahun Kebangkitan Nasional . (Boedie Oetomo).

1908 + 100 = 2008.
Btw I dont think that Indonesian have fairytales like sleeping beauty.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Nidji
User
User icon of Nidji
spacer line

Wow, great! Time to lower the rates of the tickets!

manon
User
User icon of manon
spacer line

okay, what kind of other fairytaley things are there then....mermaids? girly with wooden sticks...are there Indonesian fairytales likes disney's? Like a holywood-bolywood thing? Emoticon: Bye bye

Marietje
User
spacer line

How about Nyai Roro Kidul, the ruler of the southern sea (Indian ocean) ?

edwinnoor
User
spacer line

hi everybody!

Yes, next year it will be VISIT INDONESIA YEAR 2008, as the country tries to recover from such a multi dimension crisis since 1998 especially in tourism. Actually, we are inbound operator to indonesia especially to bandung - the capital city of west java province. We used to handle malaysian market (from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia and University Putera Malaysia).

If you plan to visit indonesia, especially to bandung, please feel free to click at our website : www.bandungshopping-tour.com (still under construction)

c u later & warm regards,
Emoticon: Bye bye Edwin Noor (+62811248100)

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 16-10-2007 22:31 manon wrote:
under visit ..2008. There are written these words: celebrating 100 years of nations awakening. Are there now so many living doornroosjesup there in Indonesia? Wow a really fairytaily year is coming... Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Clown

No only when you vote for a certain political party they will send you positive spirits. But if after a year nothing positives happened with you, you have to put the blame to yourself not the so called gost (because they send none).
Indonesia has many fairy tales but many people believe they are true. Emoticon: Laugh out loud

I live in Indonesia so I do not need to visit it in 2008, I will enter it automatically. Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 26-12-2007 06:47 Albert wrote:

I live in Indonesia so I do not need to visit it in 2008, I will enter it automatically. Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Do you have the same dream , and also believe in the same fairytales ??

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 26-12-2007 10:10 sidia wrote:

Do you have the same dream, and also believe in the same fairytales ??

They, who are not interested in my subjects about spirituality finds it all HUMBUG, nonsense.

So be it for them.

Just wait and see if you are still around on this God versaken planet.
Frankly I don't give a D*mn what others think of it.

2000 years ago they also though Jesus was bullshit and today people are hoping for his return. Emoticon: Stupid

So tell me what is the definiation of a fairytail. Emoticon: Confused

Just let somebody remove your jackets and you will feel much lighter and maybe happier.
But I think you will call it a fairytail. Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Frustrated

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

asiawolfie
User
spacer line

oh ya, Visit Indonesia 2008..... and the promised 4-months-Visa has never been sighted again..... the typical INDO BULLSHIT BLABLA, as usual ;-)

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

A waste of time, energy and money. As long as Indonesia doesn't (want to) understand what a tourist wants, then this is all a waste.

Irdxb
User
spacer line

I plan to visit Indonesia on 7 Feb. 2008 and did not have any idea about the proposal they had..Anyway I already book everything.
Since its the Natioal Ambition the Media System nor the governing body who runs this should make a good marketing in exposing this...And now oh my god Jakarta is Flooding....

Nemesis
User
User icon of Nemesis
spacer line

It sounds to me like this is not aimed at tourists, but at Indonesian locals. Back in 1994 they were making a lot of fuss about visit Indonesia 50 years. Now they try to change history in such a way that the nation already awaked 100 years ago.

We all know that Indonesia became independent in December 1949 and to some extend ruled by Dutch people till 1958.

It very funny to see that Indonesian officials are so shy about the fact that their nation is so young. Especially when you compare this with local Java, Bali, Sumatra etc people who are proud on their ages old culture. Yes the country has very rich and old cultures, but it's not general Indonesian culture, it are the cultures of each individual part of it.

Amore, more, ore, re, probantur amicitiae. Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 09-02-2008 17:12 Nemesis wrote:

We all know that Indonesia became independent in December 1949 and to some extend ruled by Dutch people till 1958.

ha ha ha ha ha Emoticon: Laugh out loud Emoticon: Laugh out loud Emoticon: Laugh out loud Emoticon: Laugh out loud

we ??? The dutch ???
. Btw , who is changing the history ? [ /b] the Dutch

Irdxb
User
spacer line

Visit Indonesia 2008 need more to improve their marketing strategy..They need International Tourist from Neighbourhood Countries to start. It bring in more income & deficit . They should promote rural areas and promote a homestay in villages. They can even organise a tour to Demak where Wali Songgo / Majapahit once rule, The legendary of Roro Kidul at Pelabuhan Ratu, Travel to Sulawesi, Tanah Toraja or the old town of Jogja & much more to be mention.
This can help them to understand others by others to understand Indonesian Heritage. Sooner Or later all this will be gone by the new generation. Look what happen to Mangga Dua area...Chinese Archtecture.

pak ronald
User
User icon of pak ronald
spacer line

On 26-12-2007 13:15 Albert wrote:

They, who are not interested in my subjects about spirituality finds it all HUMBUG, nonsense.

So be it for them.

Just wait and see if you are still around on this God versaken planet.
Frankly I dont give a D*mn what others think of it.

2000 years ago they also though Jesus was bullshit and today people are hoping for his return. Emoticon: Stupid

So tell me what is the definiation of a fairytail. Emoticon: Confused

Just let somebody remove your jackets and you will feel much lighter and maybe happier.
But I think you will call it a fairytail. Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Frustrated

Wow, an extremist new ager has been born........Well fanatics are in all places aren't they.
What puzzles me though, is that why people are always looking for new things, better things, what they can become. Why not try to be happy with what you've got? It's much easier, cause it's already there/here. You don't have to create it.

Ga staan waar geen plek is om te staan.

pak ronald
User
User icon of pak ronald
spacer line

On 26-12-2007 13:15 Albert wrote:

Frankly I dont give a D*mn what others think of it.

Well, fair enough, this elaboration of "erkent de principiŽle gelijkheid van alle mensen en respecteert de wereld waarop wij leven.". What a compassion.

Ga staan waar geen plek is om te staan.

pakhenkie
User
spacer line

On 16-10-2007 04:33 Yerun wrote:
Next year, 2008, will be an official Visit Indonesia year... did you know that before you read this topic?

Probably not since there is not much publicity around the entire year to be found on the internet as of this moment, just 2.5 months before 2008 will really start! Why is that? I dont know!

I found out that there was a Visit Indonesia 2008 year when I read about it in a mailing list a few weeks ago.

What is your answer?

I read it somewhere on a travelsite, forgot where that was. There seam to be all kind of festivities, such as a gathering of as much as many people on a marketplace in Yogya, born on a certain day in november. (also forgot that date! Emoticon: Blush ) Well, I will sure miss it. I'm going back in 2009.

sudah pulang

Katinka
User
User icon of Katinka
spacer line

The access to the international airport in Jakarta (Tangerang, Banten) is very poor. There is only one poor highway and limited main roads in Tangerang that can accommodate the traffic.

It's a bad campaign for Visit Indonesia Year program.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Well, any normal tourist would love to skip the capital because a waste and garbage dump as capital is not really inviting. Hopefully they will directly take a domestic flight to one of the more attractive places RI owns.

Katinka
User
User icon of Katinka
spacer line

Jakarta

Likes: bahasa gaul, Monas (the view, not necessarily the monument itself), martabak manis, es cendol, Blok M, Pasar Senen, Glodok, Kota

Dislikes: macet total, grown-up Jakartan men sdreaming: " Helloo Miiss!" at the top of their lungs, toll roads

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,159,881 topic views - 234,316 posts - 13,692 topics - 25,213 members - last post @ 19-10-2019 08:24 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

124,610,783 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com