indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Nightmares I get from it.

In the past when I was not yet living in this mess/chaos, I took Obat from Indonesia to Holland. But still not feeling well when I was back home and my obat was nearly finished. So I asked my own doctor, can I have more of this.
He checked in his book what it was and he mentioned to me that it where some sort of drugs and not real obat.

Several times that I was sick I received Obat, without any result. If within 24 hours no result I went always to an other doctor to ask for better and stronger obat. But often even that did not help. It seems that most of the obat is a drug and not really to cure you.

Now if I am not feeling well, I do no longer go to a doctor. I just let my own body fight the problem.

My daughter of eleven had removed her amandles (those things in your throat) not in some cheap clinic. It has costed me nearly 3,5 Juta. The money was not the point. But that she became ill after the operation. One day later it was gone. But the third day it was back including a lot of pain in her stomach. So we went to a different doctor.
Her weight is 40 kg and it seems that the doctor from the hospital gave her obat for somebody who weighs 100 kg. What a major mistake from that doctor.
Who can you trust in this country, Nobody if you ask me.

Also the price 3,5 juta. Therefore a poor person or a not rich person can’t afford it and will be sick all the time. Unless the have an insurence. Because their Amandle have not been removed. Or they need to go to such a cheap doctor that they end up with even more problems, then what they had from the start.

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

spacer line  

Dear Albert,
I cant say it enough CHECK ALL MEDICINE YOU GET IN INDONESIA ON THE INTERNET.....
Until now I found it all and found all the information I needed to know what it was.
Google works almost always good.

Obat with no name I will not use....

Greetz

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Albert yth.,

You should be aware that doctors have their own interests they have contracts with their regular drug suppliers he can say anything to you or me ..... why not go to a Dutch legal druggist 'apotheker' .... he also has his regular suppliers, but is more indipendent .....

AnisJ

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

spacer line  

give me the name of the obat you got from Indo, I will check...

Greetz

Jantje
User
spacer line

Indonesian medical system is bad. And I mean BAD! All you need is internet access or you'll have had it Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Most of the obat is ot really the medicine which it describes´, they put a name on it but is it really that stuff.
My doctor recently gave me imported medicines (I know it´s more expensive) because he said you cannot simply trust Indonesian pharmaceutal stuff produced in RI. I had the medicines checked by a Dutch laboratory worker and she had the same conclusion (and also she is living already for 15 years here in RI).
Medicins are propably cheaper here in RI but do you get what you think you buy??

spacer line  

On 13-10-2007 04:56 Yogya-Bali wrote:
Most of the obat is ot really the medicine which it describes´, they put a name on it but is it really that stuff.
My doctor recently gave me imported medicines (I know it´s more expensive) because he said you cannot simply trust Indonesian pharmaceutal stuff produced in RI. I had the medicines checked by a Dutch laboratory worker and she had the same conclusion (and also she is living already for 15 years here in RI).
Medicins are propably cheaper here in RI but do you get what you think you buy??

Ok, I know it will be hard to get to court for a doctor that made a mistake in Indonesia, but for faking medicine with a company logo and name on it??.... That for me is hard to believe.
I think if you would find out that the medicine in the pack with name of the company on it is different then what it should be, that company would be in big trouble. even in Indonesia....

Greetz

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 11-10-2007 14:47 dutchguy1000 wrote:
give me the name of the obat you got from Indo, I will check...
Greetz

Thanks,

I will check the names on it.

Albert

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 13-10-2007 05:41 dutchguy1000 wrote:

That for me is hard to believe.
I think if you would find out that the medicine in the pack with name of the company on it is different then what it should be, that company would be in big trouble. even in Indonesia....
Greetz

Don't forget that Indonesia is number 1 in counterfeiting and cheating (another number 1 championship for this country). They will do everything to cheat and falsify. No wall to high. Don't trust anything from here. I've learned it in the last 18 years.

Marietje
User
spacer line

Yeah, be aware of fake medicine and GP
I know a good GP if you are in Jakarta Pusat and also a good shrink from the Navy hospital in Bendungan Hilir if you needed

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,108,224 topic views - 234,287 posts - 13,691 topics - 25,167 members - last post @ 17-10-2019 14:51 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

124,551,417 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com