indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (4 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Are Malaysians 'culture copy cats' ???

Malaysia is claiming Moluccan song 'Rasa Sayange' Malaysian .....

• www.wisatanet.com/templete/ber(...)etak.php?idnews=3151

I remembered an 'old friend' citing one of his 'favourite propositions': 'poverty makes people creative ......'
    This famous English poem then flashed my mind; after reading this article about Malaysia claiming a Moluccan song for Malaysian ..... I'd made a 'continuing story out of this poem' ... Emoticon: Wink Emoticon: Wink for a laugh Emoticon: Clown Emoticon: Clown ......

Alkisah 1).
    Alkisah 2.

Early to bed,
    But when men are wealthy,

Early to rise,
    They are often no more wise,

Makes a man healthy & wealthy
    Getting less creative

And wise ......
    'Cause they have less motive ......

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

sidia
    User
    User icon of sidia
    spacer line

Ai ai ai .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sO4l0GztNbI

Rasa Sayange dalam film Nelanda 1937-1940 ??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j4bZhZIYbwk

Its little bit longkang .
    -----------------------

Rasa Sayang is Malaysia’s folk song too, says Rais

KUALA LUMPUR: The call by Indonesian lawmakers for action against Malaysia for using the Rasa Sayang folk song – which Indonesia claims to be its traditional song – in its Truly Asia tourism campaign is unrealistic, said Datuk Seri Dr Rais Yatim.

The Culture, Arts and Heritage Minister said the issue should not have arisen as the song, like other folk songs such as Jauh Di Mata, Burung Pungguk and Terang Bulan, were songs of the Malay archipelago inherited by the people from their ancestors.

“I think Indonesia or other parties will not be able to prove who the composer of the song (the Indonesian version being Rasa Sayange) was,” he told reporters at the breaking of fast organised by his ministry here on Tuesday.

Smeuiger kan het niet.
    Yes , you teek mie in de maling . (You are pulling my leg of zoiets)

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

Rasa Sayang is Malaysia's folk song too, says Rais. The Culture, Arts and Heritage Minister.

An attitude like: " .... a friend from a friend, is my friend ...... " Emoticon: Yes!

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

zieleffe
    User
    spacer line

I don’t like you dock, late make your friend, understand it
    my engris it is not very wel Emoticon: Stupid Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Yawn

Verdediging is de ruiter van kritiek--- *O* --,Het doel heiligt de middelen

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

90,122,038 topic views - 241,252 posts - 13,739 topics - 34,870 members - last post @ 15-04-2021 12:21 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2021
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

146,822,219 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com