indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

I read in a Semarang newspaper about the amount of visitors in an Asian tradeshow.

Below is the result;

Malaysia 17 million visitors
Thailand 11 million visitors
Singapore 9 million visitors
Indonesia 4,5 million visitors Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Talk to the hand

What kind of reasons can you come up that Indonesia has so little amount?
Expensive
Bad P.R.
Polution/flue
Earth quacke
Corruption
No law?
Etc?

Who has the answer?

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

ibrahim
User
spacer line

Hi Albert ,
I have the answer
I am a frequent buyer of Indonesian stuff, the Indonesian furniture is excellent but has problem:
1- No strong marketing by the manufacturers
2- It seems that government is not serous to support the factories. The government need to work very hard to enhance the sales buy giving given the buyers a freelance and allowance once they bought stuff from their country. By reducing the red-tape and decreasing the ports fees , shipping process , etc
3- Factory must hire people who speak English and has strong marketing skills.
4- The factory needs to hire selective designers and bring new ideas and looks mixed the traditional with modern style.
Finally, China and Malaysian won the market share even though they have poor material not like you because they are serous about that.
I wish that I did not offend any one with my comments.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Unfortunately Indonesia has a bad name outside as a country in which you cannot rely on the producers: always too late with delivery, qualityproblems, transportation problems, envy in combination with sabotage from Indonesian producers when you are a foreign producer (instead of producing something new and better), a lack of new models or new ideas, no support from the government, stubborness in almost every step of the producing process, and so on and so on.
I stopped with it a few years ago. It will never work.

(Talking about ASMINDO; that's one of the envying and sabotaging organisations but does get support from the supernationalistic government).

voroa
User
spacer line

Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,143 posts - 13,486 topics - 16,235 members - last post @ 21-09-2017 17:09 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,999,049 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com