indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

suami5
User
spacer line

Hello everybady in this magnificent Forum.
A few day ago I wrote some comments regarding the Female Genital Mutilation in Indonesia in the topic Mixed Religion Marriages.
How is it possible that millions of people keep the eyes closed in front of a criminal and brutal act like that?
Any comments? Emoticon: Confused

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Suami5;

If you are smart you copy those remarks to this topic as well, so the discussion can be held apart from eachother.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) is a cultural practice that started in Africa approximately 2000 years ago. It is primarily a cultural practice, not a religious practice. But some religions do include FGM as part of their practices

see:
http://www.members.tripod.com/(...)olvesdreams/FGM.html
==============
Female genital mutilation banned in Indonesia

Outrageously inhuman operations of female circumcision have been officially banned in Indonesia, a Health Ministry spokesman said.

The prohibition against the practice - also known as female genital mutilation or cutting - came in the form of a notice sent to doctors and nurses in April, said Soemardi, who goes by a single name. There is no punishment for those who ignore it, he said.
Female circumcision no longer compulsory in Indonesia

"The circular bars all medical workers from performing female circumcision either by slicing, cutting, or damaging the genital organs or . . . surroundings," Soemardi said.
The government did not formally announce its directive when it sent the notices to medical staff in April.

A very mild form of female circumcision, typically a pin prick to the clitoris, is often performed on baby girls in Indonesia. The practice is considered compulsory by some Islamic preachers, the AP reports.
Often, a symbolic cleansing of the clitoris is performed in its place.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

On 17-09-2007 04:22 suami5 wrote:
Hello everybady in this magnificent Forum.
  • A few day ago I wrote some comments regarding the Female Genital Mutilation in Indonesia in the topic Mixed Religion Marriages .
  • How is it possible that millions of people keep the eyes closed in front of a criminal and brutal act like that?
  • Any comments? Emoticon: Confused

• Suami5 yth.,

In the much disturbed circumstances in the Molluccas province of the religious clash between Christians & Extremist Islamist, in some Christian villages that were 'conquered' by these Islamist religious radicals women & girls were forced to join the Islamist religion en were genitaly sexualily mutilated ......

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

madrotter
    User
    User icon of madrotter
    spacer line

holy shit!!!

fred uk
    User
    spacer line

I'm an English guy living in Indonesia with my Indonesian wife. We have a baby due in Feb and we don't as yet know the sex.
    My wife has mentioned cutting the baby if it's a girl as it's common culture out here but I've made it very clear that there is no way that it will happen.
    I've explained my reasons and she has agreed not to do it.
    I believe in talking in a marrage and deciding on things together but in this case I have to say I put my foot down and said "no way".

Yogya-Bali
    User
    User icon of Yogya-Bali
    spacer line

This is pure nonsense what your wife is telling you. Only if she belongs to some fundamentalist moslim group, then it could be possible that they (the "religious" leaders) are demanding circumcision (but still not according to the religion but to the demand of some conservative men who actually behave against there religion but looking for power).
    Success and never accept these crazy ideas. You're the husband, so according to the islam law (and the Indonesian habits) you are the one who decides (NOT your wife and definitely not your family in law or some other strangers to you).
    When your wife married you, then she accepted - according to the moslim religion - that she has to follow and obey her husband. It was told to you by the penghulu when you married. Not the opposite which is stupidly quite often the situation in a-mixed-marriage (where the foreign man is often the weak part).

HansvdB
    User
    User icon of HansvdB
    spacer line

When my daughter was born, 13 years ago, the doctor in the Yogya clinic told me she was already circumcised. When I was about to attack him, he started laughing, and said it was only fake: He'd put some cotton at the approprate place, cut the cotton, and that was it. We're not barbarians, he added.

Cheers,

Hans

hobo1
    User
    spacer line

I am surprised this issue hasn't come up before. For those of you who would sanctimoniously blame the Islamic leaders for this very common practice in all areas of Indonesia, except Bali, Java, and most major cities, you are quite mistaken. The tradition has been around for centuries... and it is routinely performed on most baby girls a short time after they are born. It is passed down from generation to generation, along with the ceremony of cutting the babies hair. No Indonesian mother or midwife much be encouraged to perform the ritual, it is as common as tying off the umbilical cord. Only when a an Indonesian parent become knowledgeable about the practices of the civilized world does the practice stop.

I would be curious if anyone has any observations about the effect on sexual sensitivity.

Hideaway Bungalow in Kuta Lombok - check my homepage

cashforce
    User
    User icon of cashforce
    spacer line

According to me its just sick old Imans and young fantics who promote this but where are the mothers of those girls...

suami5
    User
    spacer line

As everybody can see, the Female Genital Mutilation is a monstrous practice done by Muslim groups arond all the world. A woman that had her genital organ mutilated never will enjoy a sexual relation in a full pleasure.; The clitoris is the main organ in the female genital organ to enjoy the sexual act. Also, the 99.99% of these mutilation are done without anaesthesia, this is a real torture. A mutilated girl never will forget the brutal trauma that their parents bring to their life. Muslim men only want to have a sexual relation with their women to ejaculate and do not worry about the pleasure of his wife, If you see images or videos of the girls at the time to be mutilated in Indonesia, Africa, Egipt, India and a lot of other countries, you never will have peace of your minds. People around the world should support an International Campaign to ban this BRUTAL PRACTICE AGINST THE WOMEN.

suami5
    User
    spacer line

Why to cut the clitoris to a girl if God gave it to her to enjoy the sexual pleasure?
    Why to private a woman to have a convulsive orgasm cutting her clitoris if this is the most beatifull moment in a sexual relation? Brutal Muslims people MUST stop this BRUTAL AND CRIMINAL practice around the world.!!!!!!

Yogya-Bali
    User
    User icon of Yogya-Bali
    spacer line

You wanna fight these middle-age thinking people??? Waste of time. Here in Indonesia they're also covered and backed by some influent (political) people. You see what these right-wing fascist fanatics could do (without any stopping from the police) with the Al-Qiddah group and the Ahmadiyah sect. Intolerant behaviour promoted by some old-fashioned religious leaders from the MUI.
    Check what is written in the Jakarta Post 2 days ago: there's no hope for islam anymore; it's so out of time that the only thing which is left: renew or fade away in history.

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

On 26-12-2007 14:20 hobo1 wrote:
    I am surprised this issue hasnt come up before. For those of you who would sanctimoniously blame the Islamic leaders for this very common practice in all areas of Indonesia, except Bali, Java, and most major cities, you are quite mistaken. The tradition has been around for centuries... and it is routinely performed on most baby girls a short time after they are born. It is passed down from generation to generation, along with the ceremony of cutting the babies hair. No Indonesian mother or midwife much be encouraged to perform the ritual, it is as common as tying off the umbilical cord. Only when a an Indonesian parent become knowledgeable about the practices of the civilized world does the practice stop.

I would be curious if anyone has any observations about the effect on sexual sensitivity.

• So when it is there ....... it should not be erased ...... how about modern ethical developments of mankind ...... Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny are men only the ones that should have their sexual satisfaction ....... Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny do you think modern thinking women are agreed with you ...... Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny ???

• I am not able to speak of the customs of other 'islands' but what you h'd said is rubbish = bullshit , in the Moluccas it was never practiced before, the Moluccan Islamists had heard about wrong perceptions of other Islamists ...
    one of our first freedom fighters against the Dutch colonial power choose only a woman at his side, because he was able to trust her ...... Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny

• Anyway not with Christians ....... Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

suami5
    User
    spacer line

To every person that want s to learn about the criminal torture that is FEMAGE GENITAL MUTILATION, I add some links. You can visit them and see some videos ans read some very interesting professional information.

http://technorati.com/videos/y(...)ch%3Fv%3DUVxmDoklkJc

three year old girl undergoing genital mutilation What a despicable, evil and satanic practice,
    my utter dismay and anger is hard to describe watching this little girl being tortured by a filthy
    pervert such as Mohammad and his foul religion. If this isn't evidence that Islam is the spawn of satan,

http://technorati.com/videos/y(...)ch%3Fv%3DBJ0l9yDgN-8

http://technorati.com/videos/y(...)ch%3Fv%3DXenfuenqMxc

http://www.serc.mb.ca/SERC/con(...)SP&topic=SH&subject=

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,216,173 topic views - 234,385 posts - 13,692 topics - 25,237 members - last post @ 21-10-2019 17:26 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

124,679,954 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com