indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

topaz
User
spacer line

any good restaurants in Jogya? with real javanese food?

Who knows a good travel agency in Jogya? not too expensive - r car rental, with driver?

spacer line  

try any on Jl. Prawiro.
Emoticon: Bye bye

matur suksama

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

zitounnif
User
spacer line

There are so many restaurants or cafes in Jogja, especially for real Indonesian food, mostly you will find them in where the students stay or students area. Do not go to Sosrowijayan St. because mostly they only sell western food and it is not good enough.

You can try with Gejayan Street, they have a lot there.

And for western food I recommend you to go to Gajah Wong Restaurant.

Good Luck

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Wah, Gajah Wong recommended? For the high price you can go there, and the food is nice, but there are much more places with the same level of food and somewhat more usual prices.

Indonesian food can indeed be found along Jl. Gejayan, but most warung along the street have moved to Jl. Kaliurang and Jl. Cik Di Tiro. Same people, same food but different street.

Ho Lee Fuk

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Hotel Petit Mas is a nice hotel (I believe on Jalan Dago) and contains an open restaurant with bird cages. The food is quite common I think, and also cheap, but I just like the way you eat there, acutally in the center of yogya, but when you are there, totally silent and birds around you. Yerun, you joined breakfast with me once, or lunch last year, remember?

Begin de details te vergeten

spacer line  

On 06-09-2007 12:26 topaz wrote:

Who knows a good travel agency in Jogya? not too expensive - r car rental, with driver?

Come on? Who would want to comment (spend time) on such a extensive question?

matur suksama

sawoowoosa
User
spacer line

On 06-09-2007 12:26 topaz wrote:

Sorry I had to laugh with this question, ya know pretty much every restaurants in Yogya are good and would serve real Javanese food Emoticon: Shiny

Life's not too bad...

topaz
User
spacer line

ok, topic closed. it was a stupid question I think. But I had hoped someone had a good sugestion of his/her favorite resto. I back off.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Topaz; I think some people did their best, and you just ignore them? What a friendly way of handling the answers people give. Emoticon:

Ho Lee Fuk

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

84,035,455 topic views - 239,968 posts - 13,725 topics - 32,582 members - last post @ 05-08-2020 20:20 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

137,070,380 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com