indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

ghozy_006
User
User icon of ghozy_006
spacer line

dear all furniture distributors or traders...

we are small wooden furniture suplyer from Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia.
the products that we usually produced is teak minimalism furniture.

if maybe someone of you need of our products, please feel free to contact us by mail, email or phone call.

we can provide many prices, regarding its quality. we can provide high quaity and standart quality. we can provide cheap price and high prices.

i have many collection pictures catalogues for all furniture style starts from carving furniture, minimalism furniture, garden/outdoor furniture, iron furniture, rattan furniture and handycraft.

With Greetings,
Ghozy
Jl. Pintu Air 206 RT.04/02 Bapangan Jepara,
Central Java, Indonesia 59413
Mobile : +628882409231
email : ghozy_006Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

It would not be such a bad idea if you open a web-site with real photo's of what you sell.

It will look more professional, a company with a web-site. Emoticon: Bye bye

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

havana45
User
spacer line

Dear ghozy_006,look at our website;www.jatimpo.com and send your prices aswell as your pruduction time and shipping /payment terms.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 01-09-2007 22:52 havana45 wrote:
Dear ghozy_006,look at our website;www.jatimpo.com and send your prices aswell as your pruduction time and shipping /payment terms.

When I take a look at your pictures, I think you trade in C-kwaliteit. Nou you will find enough of them, which you customer can use for warm up the house in the winter. :(

I do not wish to sell/export C-kwaliteit. We ony sell beautiful kwalteit.

Goedkoop is duur koop, always say.

havana45
User
spacer line

Dear Albert,
People are often mislead by A grade,B grade,C grade.A grade =10 cm wide means the tree is 10 years old,B grade =20 cm wide the tree is 20 years old and C grade is 30 cm or more wide.By the way your website is still under constuction??Troubles with building it?So dear Albert let me do the thinking and you take care of the fireplace!

ghozy_006
User
User icon of ghozy_006
spacer line

Dear Mr. Albert and Ms/Mr. Havana,

Thanks for your letter you wrote. about my website please wait mine about 5-8 months later, my website in reconstructiuon, my company name is Java Meuble, Co. and my website will be uploaded as www.javameuble.com, we provide many kind of furniture lifestyle and we separate them into : carving furniture, outdoor/garden furniture, iron furniture, minimalism furniture, & rattan furniture.

and to both of yours, i am sorry to delay my this reply. is any some body of you ever call me with fren number..? speak in english too..?

for ms/mr. havana, would like to make a cooperation with me in making your products ( garden/outdoor furniture )..?,
we can provide many price and many quality, just see the quality asked, if high quality we provide good price, for low quality or similiar called as Grade C we can provide low price. would you,,?
if yes, please e-mail me to javameubleRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.gmail.com or ghozy_006Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com

i was open all both of your websites, i think it is good, and proffesional.
loooking forward for your all respond.

Best Regard,
Ghozy Emoticon: Bye bye

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 06-09-2007 09:11 havana45 wrote:
Dear Albert,
People are often mislead by A grade,B grade,C grade.A grade =10 cm wide means the tree is 10 years old,B grade =20 cm wide the tree is 20 years old and C grade is 30 cm or more wide.By the way your website is still under constuction??Troubles with building it?So dear Albert let me do the thinking and you take care of the fireplace!

Grade A, no white part in vissible or non visible places.
Garde B, no white part in visible places, only in non visible places.
Grade C, white parts in as well as visible as non visible places.

' Non visible' means underneath the table or chair. You will only see it, if you turn the furniture upside down.
Visible means also on the top of the table or on the sitting part.

When you see a peace of furniture you do not see if the wood is 10 or 20 years old. Therefore I use visible and non visible like many others use. But you are correct grade C is young wood.

My web-site still underconstruction?? Difficulties building it?
Let you do the thinking? What/who are you the dictator of this forum??

p.s. what is your shoe size? Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Laugh out loud

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Albert, Ghozy doelt op http://www.worldinoneness.com/site/
die site heb je staan als link onderaan elke topic.

Begin de details te vergeten

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 26-09-2007 14:17 JohanN wrote:
Albert, Ghozy doelt op http://www.worldinoneness.com/site/
die site heb je staan als link onderaan elke topic.

Yes I am aware of that, thank you.

ghozy_006
User
User icon of ghozy_006
spacer line

dear albert,

i think i understand and very know the quality of the furniture, from grade A - C, becuase why ?, beside we play in high quality finish colour we often export to our customers in unfinish item ( raw material ), can you imagine if i ship in raw material..? for all part will be saw. but it all just reagrding the price that the customers can pay, if they can pay for high quality, provide high quality, just wait my website 5 months later, you will see my all furniture catalogue, all item will be there.

i think i dont say if your website is being reconstruction, i saw your website, it is good. work properly. by the way who is the photo viewed in your website are you..?

why your attitude like that..? Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Wink Emoticon: Talk to the hand Emoticon: Smile

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 26-09-2007 15:47 ghozy_006 wrote:

i think i dont say if your website is being reconstruction, i saw your website, it is good. work properly. by the way who is the photo viewed in your website are you..?

why your attitude like that..? Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Wink Emoticon: Talk to the hand Emoticon: Smile

I think it is best you read it all over again, before you become confused and write down wrong thing?
Maybe you did not notice but there is also a other member in this topic except you and me? Did not see it?? Do something about it.

ghozy_006
User
User icon of ghozy_006
spacer line

many thanks for your attention, Albert.

ghozy_006
User
User icon of ghozy_006
spacer line

On 28-09-2007 08:42 ghozy_006 wrote:
many thanks for your attention, Albert.

havana45
User
spacer line

On 26-09-2007 13:23 Albert wrote:

Grade A, no white part in vissible or non visible places.
Garde B, no white part in visible places, only in non visible places.
Grade C, white parts in as well as visible as non visible places.

Non visible means underneath the table or chair. You will only see it, if you turn the furniture upside down.
Visible means also on the top of the table or on the sitting part.

When you see a peace of furniture you do not see if the wood is 10 or 20 years old. Therefore I use visible and non visible like many others use. But you are correct grade C is young wood.

My web-site still underconstruction?? Difficulties building it?
Let you do the thinking? What/who are you the dictator of this forum??

p.s. what is your shoe size? Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Laugh out loud

I'm surpriced you are wearing shoes.If you throw a ball,you should be able to catch it. Emoticon: Yes!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

84,229,403 topic views - 240,037 posts - 13,725 topics - 32,705 members - last post @ 12-08-2020 17:40 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

137,394,788 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com