indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

ibrahim
User
spacer line

Hello all
I just returned from west Java tour. Started in Bandung and stayed in Permita Hotel. The hotel is relatively expensive ( three-bedrooms apartment ) cost Rp. 890,000 net including breakfast for 6 . The best thing about this hotel is the location, near good restaurants , Thai , Indian , Chariness , you name it. Near two supermarkets and SPA and best of the entire hotel has a Mosque. The city is wonderful, the weather is excellent during the night and most morning. Shopping was fine, similar to Jakarta. We have hire a van to tour the volcano and other sightseeing such as waterfall.

Then went by train ( executive ) to Joga and we stayed at the newly built hotel Mercure , excellent and above any 5 star hotels I have ever seen. Did the routine , touring the city . The city remarkably has superb clean restaurant. The hotel location has added to its value. All major activates is near by.

Than took a taxi to Solo . we stayed at Lor-In resort. I can not describe the resort because all of it is excellent . It is a must for any one coming to Solo to stay there at least few days.

All the above hotels have one common factor , excellent selection of staff , starting from the receptions and end-up from their room service.

My family and I has enjoyed our 2 weeks tripe to west Java.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,066,962 topic views - 235,022 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,776 members - last post @ 19-11-2019 15:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,882,361 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com