indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

rumbut itu rambut? Emoticon: Wink
bisa baca betul, tapi susa. I do not know what you mean with the Aldi and the ananas you found. I hope they tasted good.
Please explain your own opinion.

Begin de details te vergeten

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

JohanN,

• I heard it on the radio that a 'Dutch farmers-union chair(-woman)', I did not know they exist in the Netherlands, was saying that since 1950 untill now only 10 % of the Dutch farmers are left ...... and that of all 'industrilized farmes' they produce the most 'cost-effective'; meaning are 'modern producing farmers' really benifitting of this 'new industrilized-age' of 'cost-effectiveness & efficiency' ..... with the raise of the prices they get for their milk they finally are getting 'better prices', but are used as a 'buffer' to roam their prices for the milk they are procuding ...... by the super-markets .....

• These are stories appliable in a 'modern/advanced agricultural producing' Dutch €EC country, what the Netherlands are; but let alone INDOnesia ..... with their traditional agricultural products like rice etc. .....

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

JohanN
    User
    User icon of JohanN
    spacer line

Anis, I heard this topic on Radio 1 too. I already knew about the efficiency of our farmers, but I was a little bit surprised to hear a farmer who is actually optimistic and not complaining Emoticon: Wink
    By the way, she was from LTO, a very powerfull union of farmers.
    But again, what is your point?

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

I do not think she was from LTO; at least she legitimatizes herself as somebody from a farmers union ..... anyway not essential actually to describe the mechanism of what a country is able to do to develop its economy, by protecting severly or mildly, or by letting the "Big Free Market" in with the "Big Industrial Companies" ....... I rembered an 'old' article that described the economic 'protecting' procedures the Sukarno government take for the national 'limonade industries' against a 'Big Player' like Coca Cola .....

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

Anis belanda yth.,

Do you know this INDOnesian site www.indonesia-product.com/main(...)ks.php?id=5&cat=Food ???

AnisJ.

JohanN
    User
    User icon of JohanN
    spacer line

Anis, and?

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

Is this the new way of 'national' & 'international trading' INDOnesian style by the 'net' ....

JohanN
    User
    User icon of JohanN
    spacer line

Hi Anis, I do not think so, the amount of it is not sufficient (yet). And also on the internet they lack a good infrastructure, very slow. Emoticon: Wink
    A second remark is that on this website, they still sell consumer products with low added value regarding knowlegde and profit margins.

Jantje
    User
    spacer line

Hey johan,
    Speed up the Indonesian economy...Speed up the Indonesian economy?? Pull the other one hahaha Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Irdxb
    User
    spacer line

What is there to say....Latest issue Floods In Jakarta is still hanging in the air. They got floods in 2007..now again...Correct me if I'm wrong. To change a country is very simple as long there is willingness and $ $ $ to do it. But you need more than that The Attitude of All People need to cooperate and support of this people is also needed.
    The Farmers needed help, Good Education with International Standard, help the poor for their child education and much more..

PEPERMANS
    User
    spacer line

Its very simple to speed up the economy.
    Start wth strict birthcontrol,less children means less poverty and better education.Too many brilliant students now getting frustrated because no work
    means no experience means no salary...
    Stop CORRUPTION at all levels and stop cutting the forrests in KALIMANTAN and other islands.
    INDONESIAN must OPEN their borders for foreign people not so strict immigrationlaws like now whe in BELGIUM give INDONESIAN citizens permanent visa after 3years even offer BELGIAN citizenship but when I as a BELGIAN citizen want to stay permanent in INDONESIA its not possible
    VERY FRUSTRATING and its not right.
    More foreign people means more investments means more money stays in INDONESIA and when I can buy something on my name or land in INDONESIA
    without SPONSOR then all local people and shops are getting benefits from me or other foreigners unbelievable when INDONESIA is getting more sticts
    immigration laws every year its just CONTRAPRODUCTIVE in the near future..

Nemesis
    User
    User icon of Nemesis
    spacer line

Keywords are:

-Education: Invest in childern going to school.

-Atract foreighn investments: If you want to have their money you'll also have to accept some of the foreigners themselves. E.G. allowing pensioned people to live in Indonesia could be a good way to to create jobs. Similar to the south of Spain.

-Tourism: Safety, Promotion, less viza / "welcome in indonesia forms" forms etc. etc.

-Environment: Very important in the longer term and for tourism already an issue.

-Infrastructure: Obvious I guess.

Amore, more, ore, re, probantur amicitiae. Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,000,674 topic views - 234,994 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,725 members - last post @ 18-11-2019 04:56 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,822,814 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com